March 28, 2024, 05:27:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126383 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: July 25, 2007, 02:21:46 PM »

would be neat if someone were able to put together a hierarchy of power, in pyramid form, for Aruba. relationships to suspects optional.

that may make it easier to follow "up the chain" for involvement in the corruption and collusion of this case.

how credible would an investigation into ALE by KLPD in the end? it will probably take exposure from monkeys or others and blasted into mainstream media to cause extreme embarassment in order for accountability to be assigned.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: July 25, 2007, 02:22:21 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

That's why I dropped those posts in Anna. The person who posted this just didn't pull it out of a hat. Renfro was pushing the story at least by July 30th when these posts were made and Dilma Arends was plugging the pregnancy story early on. These were posted almost two years ago.

Yes, and I have to wonder why they are trotting it back out now.  Could Julia be still planning to write that book and this is laying the foundation for it?

Just because it was posted early on does not make it truthful.  I think during all the previous events, these pimps had discussed what to do in the event something went wrong, how they could cover their tracks, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: July 25, 2007, 02:26:41 PM »

Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"
would be neat if someone were able to put together a hierarchy of power, in pyramid form, for Aruba. relationships to suspects optional.

that may make it easier to follow "up the chain" for involvement in the corruption and collusion of this case.

how credible would an investigation into ALE by KLPD be in the end? it will probably take exposure from monkeys or others and blasted into mainstream media to cause extreme embarassment in order for accountability to be assigned.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: July 25, 2007, 02:27:47 PM »

Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"

how credible would an investigation into ALE by KLPD in the end? it will probably take exposure from monkeys or others and blasted into mainstream media to cause extreme embarassment in order for accountability to be assigned.

This might help some:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/HollowayFlow7.jpg
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: July 25, 2007, 02:28:25 PM »

Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Shango Says:June 26th, 2005 at 10:48 pm
Coverups begin with elders and the founders of the houses of Babylon
Not the minions
DirtyHand knows this

Maybe Karen Janssen is Dirty Hand.

(That's just conjecture...I haven't read Shango for awhile).

I cannot believe how inappropriate their relationship was is if this is true. What would the appropriate procedure be, if the situation were to be handled legally (if a close friend or relative of a prosecutor were accused of a crime)? I'd think it would need go to a different jurisdiction, like Curacao or the Netherlands. Of course, nothing went according to protocol where this case is concerned.

KJ could not have share this information to excuse herself, without jeopardizing her career I would think, and letting everyone including Anita know what slimeball PVS/and she were up to.   Remember the statement that "others would be hurt" if they told the truth of what happened?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: July 25, 2007, 02:33:01 PM »

This might help some:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/HollowayFlow7.jpg[/quote]

klaasend: thanks !!!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: July 25, 2007, 02:33:28 PM »

Well If this is true about Paul and Karin.. Jossy needs to investigate
and BLOW this whole thing out of the water.. This explains so much about this case if that is true

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: July 25, 2007, 02:35:39 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
and BLOW this whole thing out of the water.. This explains so much about this case if that is true

Last year, Jossy's paper named Karin Janssen Person of the Year.

Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #908 on: July 25, 2007, 02:35:59 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
KJ could not have share this information to excuse herself, without jeopardizing her career I would think, and letting everyone including Anita know what slimeball PVS/and she were up to.   Remember the statement that "others would be hurt" if they told the truth of what happened?

Certainly not...but was Dirty Hand actually sharing information with Simian or others? I always thought Dirty Hand was part of the coverup, as opposed to an informant.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: July 25, 2007, 02:36:38 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Shocked

We she didnt get our VOTE Wink

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: July 25, 2007, 02:36:55 PM »

Shocked

could have been sarcasm on Jossy's part ...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: July 25, 2007, 02:37:34 PM »

No, she certainly didn't get mine!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: July 25, 2007, 02:42:56 PM »

Jossy has always defended KJ and Jan vdStratten for some reason.  I think Jossy is motivated a great deal by politics which are apparently very complicated on One Happy.  He once said she cried abut some judge's ruling against her in this case.  Must have been very complicated for her but might explain why she would say we had no reason to think the boys were lying in regard to the security guards.  That would normally be one big DUH!

Because of Jossy I have always TRIED to give her the benefit of the doubt but the fact remains that there was a failure to collect evidence and prosecute and both of those things seem to fall under her scope.  At least, as best I can decipher their system.

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: July 25, 2007, 02:43:21 PM »

Hey Rob-

Is your source as impeccable as Stratten?  Laughing

sorry I just had to........I just think at this stage of the game we need sources to come forward. No slam intended either, just we are too bone weary of subterfuge I think or at least I surely am.....

I continue to stand with the girl.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: July 25, 2007, 02:46:15 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

That's why I dropped those posts in Anna. The person who posted this just didn't pull it out of a hat. Renfro was pushing the story at least by July 30th when these posts were made and Dilma Arends was plugging the pregnancy story early on. These were posted almost two years ago.

Yes, and I have to wonder why they are trotting it back out now.  Could Julia be still planning to write that book and this is laying the foundation for it?

Just because it was posted early on does not make it truthful.  I think during all the previous events, these pimps had discussed what to do in the event something went wrong, how they could cover their tracks, etc.

Just more proof that Julia Renfro and her buddies were out trying to cloud the case early on in the investigation. If they were into the cocaine story two years ago and it had any truth to it they would have produced a body by now to make good on it. They haven't done shit. This story is one of the reasons Dompig got fired and hooted off the island for being a totally inept police chief.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: July 25, 2007, 02:46:33 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Quote from: "snoopy"
AZLady  sounds about right to me.

Katysmom  I'm south of St. Louis.  Where are you from abouts?

I'm down by Branson

That's right.  I remember now.  Near Lake Taneycomo right?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: July 25, 2007, 02:47:49 PM »

Dayhiker-

How long a period of time occurred between Michael Dompig's name being mixed up in all of this, and Dompig's dismissal?

I continue to stand with the girl.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: July 25, 2007, 02:48:08 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
I think the big panties were Anita's. Cool

I do too...

I don't think I am making the theory I am posing sound like I mean for it go... Rolling Eyes  but nevermind... always behind anyway.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: July 25, 2007, 02:52:38 PM »

take all money raised for natalee holloway fund. accumulate until it reached a target dollar amount.

someone, behind the scenes, broker a deal with (for example) Dompig and beat the deal given to him for stepping aside as police commissioner. if he wrote a tell all book, revealing everything he knows about the investigation, i bet it could have potential to reach best seller status.

money may have to flex its muscle as a parallel to other means in extracting the whole truth regarding events dating back to May2005 through present.

food for thought....... hmmmmmmmm..........................
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: July 25, 2007, 02:52:42 PM »

What day did the MB kids arrive in Aruba?  Was it Wed. or Thurs?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.