April 17, 2024, 07:14:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126735 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: July 25, 2007, 02:52:51 PM »

Dayhiker,

Yes, I suspect word came down from AHATA/ATA to can Dompig right after he made that program where not only did he talk about cocaine and Natalee being seen with it in her possession but not her using it, etc. and also made those absolutely horrific statements about the moving of the remains.  Digging up and relocation two or three times I believe he said as though talking about parking a car.

TPTB had to know that interview would leave us all stunned as it did.  Also about that time young Michael Dompig admitted to lying about GVC and turns out Dave Holloway had observed him hitting on the tourist girls along with other pimps in their hotel.

Makes one wonder why he was "in charge" in the first place especially after his retracted confession statements.  No wonder this investigation went no where, look who was heading it for most of the time.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: July 25, 2007, 02:52:52 PM »

Quote from: Katysmom
Quote from: BUCKSHOT
Quote from: "Katysmom"
Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Posted on FP from Zoltan's site:

**A SOURCE CONFIRMS TO ME THAT PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT AND KARIN JANSSEN WERE INDEED HAVING AN AFFAIR**

ANOTHER LAYER OF CORRUPTION AND COLLUSION THAT NEEDS TO BE EXAMINED.

an affair before this whole mess began ?

or after NH disappeared?

wonder how anita is taking this news leak ?

Wasn't this rumor floating around at the very beginning?

yes I thought one of the arubans said it.. don't remember which one though. Twisted Evil

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: July 25, 2007, 02:53:19 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
What day did the MB kids arrive in Aruba?  Was it Wed. or Thurs?

Thursday
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #923 on: July 25, 2007, 02:55:19 PM »

Thurday

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #924 on: July 25, 2007, 02:55:59 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"

Thursday

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: July 25, 2007, 02:57:33 PM »

Thursday

Afternoon.  Many of them rode a bus to catch cheaper flight from Atlanta.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #926 on: July 25, 2007, 02:57:37 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Thursday

I raised my hand, pick me, pick me.

Then I couldn't even spell it correctly.

I do wonder if they left at 4-5 am from Atlanta ? what time did they arrive on the island?

OS

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: July 25, 2007, 02:59:13 PM »

One of my ideas as to why they keep re-hashing and bringing up these theories is that the public in general has a very short attention span.  Most tend to take in what is spoon fed to them from these news shows(how sad is that) and believe them all to be true.  Usually the last thing mentioned about a story is what people take to be the truth.  

They are throwing things out there, hoping the last thing the public hears will be what they remember to be true.

I say it is a desperate attempt to make Aruba look less guilty of what they have done to this family

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: July 25, 2007, 02:59:27 PM »

For the sake of argument, let us assume that Rob's info is correct.  

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:18 pm
If the Alibi is broken by DirtyHand the walls of Babylon will shake

Now, let's also assume that the 5th suspect is actually Paulus as so many have alluded to.  On the night in question, who might possibly be Paulus' alibi?  Just thinking here, nothing definite.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #929 on: July 25, 2007, 02:59:29 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Thursday

Afternoon.  Many of them rode a bus to catch cheaper flight from Atlanta.

Then they didn't leave in the early hours.

Well then that gives them less time on the island than I had previously thought.

Thanks,

OS

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: July 25, 2007, 02:59:53 PM »

I still think Dirtyhand is Julia... or maybe Anita.

we haven't really looked at any women as being Dirty Hand...  Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: July 25, 2007, 03:01:15 PM »

Kimmy-

I think you are exactly right and to a degree, it works. The last thing people hear is typically what they remember.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: July 25, 2007, 03:02:21 PM »

OS,

That is only from my memory and it has been a very long time but I do think they arrived mid afternoon.  I have never heard their flight described as leaving at any unusually early hour or anything to that effect.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: July 25, 2007, 03:02:53 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Now, let's also assume that the 5th suspect is actually Paulus as so many have alluded to.  On the night in question, who might possibly be Paulus' alibi? Just thinking here, nothing definite.

Oooo Ooooo - KJ?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: July 25, 2007, 03:03:29 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hey Rob-

Is your source as impeccable as Stratten?  Laughing

sorry I just had to........I just think at this stage of the game we need sources to come forward. No slam intended either, just we are too bone weary of subterfuge I think or at least I surely am.....

lmao!!!

good one!!

This is a real source. I believe this person is telling me the truth. Or I wouldn't have posted it.

Sorry I can't say who this is, but I think most know I don't make stuff up either.

If I was gonna make something up, it sure wouldn't be about KJ. I really haven't given her much thought in recent months.

I just think there is more to her than we all knew and I didn't think I would ever get to the bottom of her persona.

Guessing who it is won't help either. I'm not going to say who it is.

Several have asked and all have gotten the same answer...I'm not going to say.

I could not post it and just sit on it, but does that help? I don't know. I personally do not like when someone hives info without a source, but I also understand why it happens.

I wouldn't compare this to BOR. I am just relaying a dynamic of the case related to me. Not an allegation that someone was using drugs and without a source since the person is not here to defend themselves.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: July 25, 2007, 03:05:32 PM »

And now KJ is back in Holland, right?

PERSONA NON GRATA

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: July 25, 2007, 03:05:48 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Now, let's also assume that the 5th suspect is actually Paulus as so many have alluded to.  On the night in question, who might possibly be Paulus' alibi?  Just thinking here, nothing definite.

good question: his bed will surely be his alibi. he can't remember whether or not he used the phone that night.

is he a sleep walker?...or better yet.....A SLEEP DRIVER??
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: July 25, 2007, 03:06:10 PM »

Rob-

I"m glad you got my humor, I'm not dissing you, just wish sources would come forward. Nine times out of ten we learn who it is shortly thereafter  Laughing

I hope it is true ! Sure would splain some things !

I continue to stand with the girl.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: July 25, 2007, 03:08:02 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Kimmy-

I think you are exactly right and to a degree, it works. The last thing people hear is typically what they remember.

That is exactly right. That's why having the old posts back brings so much new information forward, in a way.

I need to clarify my Lysol bottle theory....

what if they used ghb from CnCs and then used the liquid cocaine to "wake" their victims up?

To be clear, I am NOT buying the island mantra of she od on cocaine and had a heart attack, I am thinking more along the lines of it was given to her and they had to cover up "that shit" they would see... i.e. they gave her ghb in the club and coke afterwards... and then she fell and hit her head...

just trying to think outside the box a little... and tie in somethings that had been mentioned and how they might possibly fit in...

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #939 on: July 25, 2007, 03:09:11 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
OS,

That is only from my memory and it has been a very long time but I do think they arrived mid afternoon.  I have never heard their flight described as leaving at any unusually early hour or anything to that effect.

For me it doesn't really matter, Thursday is a none issue to me, I travel I know what travel day is like. So do many, it is just so damn irritating to me me when the liars lie. I can't stand it. I just can't stand it.

I can see the young ladies arriving, hurrying to the room, putting on bathing suit and hitting the beach to get a tropical tan. And there is NOTHING wrong with that Julia....

OS

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.