March 28, 2024, 05:19:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Morning >G>  (Read 25063 times)
Terric7058
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2006, 07:04:22 AM »

Have a Great Monday, if Monday can ever be great. I quess with enough coffee anyone can make it thru Monday. Terri
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2006, 11:41:24 AM »

Is it MONDAY?

Two cowboys from Arkansas walk into a roadhouse to wash the trail dust from their throats. They stand at the bar drinking their beers and talking quietly about cattle prices.

Suddenly, a woman at a table behind them who had been eating a sandwich begins to cough, after a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress. The cowboys turn to look at her.

" Kin ya swallow?" asks one of the cowboys. The woman shakes her head, "NO".

" Kin ya breathe?" asks the other cowboy. The woman, beginning to turn a bit blue, shakes her head,"NO!", again.

The first cowboy walks over to her, lifts up the back of her skirt, yanks down her undies and slowly runs his tongue from the back of her thigh up to the small of her back.

This shocks the woman into violent spasms and the obstruction flies out of her mouth and she can breathe again.

The cowboy walks back over to the bar and takes a sip of his beer. His partner says, " Ya know, I'd heard of that there Hind Lick Maneuver , but I aint never seen nobody do it!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2006, 01:42:44 AM »

Easy!  Here I thought it had something to do w/ goosing someone.  I'll have to brush up on my hind lick manuver!!

Hi Jerry happy July 14.  I went to a rodeo in Philly w/ a friend from France.  I'm always worried about those little cows running for thier lives and getting roped up.  And actaully all the animals.  But I must say I respect you for bull riding. That is one intense occupation.  At the rodeo I saw the Sons of Tennesee (? if I remember correctly) singing on horse back and I always (still do) waant to learn to do rope tricks like Tex Ritter.
Oh, and I love old cowboy music, sons of the pioneers, jimmy rodgers, hank willams sr.  Anyway Hi. Nice thread.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2006, 06:49:42 AM »

Too Cool NM and please don't worry  much about the livestock,  yes i wont lie  sometimes they do get hurt like an athalet would but that can and does happen even more  out on the ranches  also
  But for the most part those animals that are born and bred on the livestock Ranches especially for rodeo work are cared for  and pampered
a whole lot more then just regulay  ranch animals that are just being raised for their meat production value .  Jerry from Ohio

Quote from: "NM"
Easy!  Here I thought it had something to do w/ goosing someone.  I'll have to brush up on my hind lick manuver!!

Hi Jerry happy July 14.  I went to a rodeo in Philly w/ a friend from France.  I'm always worried about those little cows running for thier lives and getting roped up.  And actaully all the animals.  But I must say I respect you for bull riding. That is one intense occupation.  At the rodeo I saw the Sons of Tennesee (? if I remember correctly) singing on horse back and I always (still do) waant to learn to do rope tricks like Tex Ritter.
Oh, and I love old cowboy music, sons of the pioneers, jimmy rodgers, hank willams sr.  Anyway Hi. Nice thread.

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2006, 04:28:42 PM »

Hello Jerry - hope your weekend is wonderful, and you have a great week ahead....

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2006, 04:31:33 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Hello Jerry - hope your weekend is wonderful, and you have a great week ahead....

Let's try that again....

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2006, 07:44:09 PM »

Good evening, Jerry! Saw this thread just now. What a hilarious mistake! lol! and now we have our very own "God Morning, Jerry!" thread!

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2006, 02:11:27 AM »

Morn Jer...
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.