March 28, 2024, 12:35:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Dead Zone - Unsolved MP cases in NW Louisiana (merged)  (Read 46531 times)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2007, 12:45:29 PM »

Christopher Pierce 18 when dis. 2003 from vic. 4100 barksdale Blvd bossier City 71112. Last seen leaving work at Taco Bell

Gregory Alonzo Vice 23 when dis 2000 from vic. Willis road and 527 Taylortown 71051. Last seen leaving a family members house.

Both of these are within 20 minutes from where Clinton was last seen and very close together I think

I think the report that I read on Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr. said that he disappeared on US 80 or HWY 157.  Thanks

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2007, 01:05:06 PM »

Christopher Pierce 18 when dis. 2003 from vic. 4100 barksdale Blvd bossier City 71112. Last seen leaving work at Taco Bell

Gregory Alonzo Vice 23 when dis 2000 from vic. Willis road and 527 Taylortown 71051. Last seen leaving a family members house.

Both of these are within 20 minutes from where Clinton was last seen and very close together I think

I think the report that I read on Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr. said that he disappeared on US 80 or HWY 157.  Thanks

Carolyn

Carolyn...If you do a mapquest driving directions from Ward Ln to that address it looks like hwy 157 runs into 527. Looking at the directions map it looks like the same place. I just put in Willis rd and 527 Taylortown, think I got that from the missing adults poster. Let me know what you think. It's very close to Barksdale where Christopher disappeared from and both are close to Artur's and Mickelson's mothers. Sorry I can't bring the map over.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2007, 01:18:28 PM »

Could we put together a master list of all known addresses and zip codes and the exact person associated with those addresses? At that point I will add them all to a map. TIA

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2007, 01:27:38 PM »

Could we put together a master list of all known addresses and zip codes and the exact person associated with those addresses? At that point I will add them all to a map. TIA

Sure Rob I can do that, will tomorrow morning be OK. I may have a chance to check on a couple more by then. I was putting as much info in the posts instead of trying to read my scribbled notes! I cannot find an address for the elderly gentleman that was murdered. Will keep looking, maybe phone number lookups! Maybe Carolyn can think of some others that we maybe should include. I have the list that Nut posted the other day, but haven't looked at any more on that from what we had already discussed.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2007, 01:43:21 PM »

Sure Rob I can do that, will tomorrow morning be OK. I may have a chance to check on a couple more by then. I was putting as much info in the posts instead of trying to read my scribbled notes! I cannot find an address for the elderly gentleman that was murdered. Will keep looking, maybe phone number lookups! Maybe Carolyn can think of some others that we maybe should include. I have the list that Nut posted the other day, but haven't looked at any more on that from what we had already discussed.

Posted this yesterday in the Musings thread and even though it is further east than where you are talking about it is interesting. Also saw another young man missing in Georgia on the State of Georgia website, will try and find it and post.

Justin Gaines 11/1/2007 missing,Snellville,Ga...Jason Roark missing 11/9/2006, Snellville Ga...and Ben Stanford missing 11/5/2007 from Alliston Al, car found in Villa Rica,Ga which is 52 miles from Snellville.

I brought forward a post from earlier - these are not in the same area as we are talking now but are possible connected along I-20.  The only other ones I know about is the list you already have.  Let me know what you need me to do so that we are not duplicating our efforts.  Thanks
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2007, 01:44:07 PM »

sure Mum - whenever you get a chance.. Very Happy

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2007, 02:11:37 PM »

Posted this yesterday in the Musings thread and even though it is further east than where you are talking about it is interesting. Also saw another young man missing in Georgia on the State of Georgia website, will try and find it and post.

Justin Gaines 11/1/2007 missing,Snellville,Ga...Jason Roark missing 11/9/2006, Snellville Ga...and Ben Stanford missing 11/5/2007 from Alliston Al, car found in Villa Rica,Ga which is 52 miles from Snellville.

I brought forward a post from earlier - these are not in the same area as we are talking now but are possible connected along I-20.  The only other ones I know about is the list you already have.  Let me know what you need me to do so that we are not duplicating our efforts.  Thanks
Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn...also found another missing from close to Snellville..older case..a young European tourist Christoph, will go back and get that info, he has been missing a while IIRC. And this one is on I-20, 40 or 50 miles east of Princeton..James Wiggins dob 1981 disappeared 2002 from 1200 block of hwy 146 Rushton. Also posted this morning on Justin Gaines thread that I had found on another site that someone thought there may be a connection between his and Kyle Fleischmann's disappearance. It's a three and a half drive up the highway! Also saw in a post in Kyle's thread that there is 13 missing in Meclenburg county in the past year.

And also a young girl missing this week in Bessemer, found teen missing from there 2/17/2007 and Nut posted about the remains found last week at I-20 and I think 59 in Bessemer.

If you want to split some of this into areas, let me know. I will do what ever you need me to do on this and have saved quite a few websites and have been keeping notes. We can cover a lot more research if we don't double up. Carolyn , please do not be afraid to let me know exactly what you would rather I look into. I was thinking this morning that I have not even looked at the area west of Shreveport. What started as a 100 mile area may just span the country.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2007, 02:45:18 PM »

Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn...also found another missing from close to Snellville..older case..a young European tourist Christoph, will go back and get that info, he has been missing a while IIRC. And this one is on I-20, 40 or 50 miles east of Princeton..James Wiggins dob 1981 disappeared 2002 from 1200 block of hwy 146 Rushton. Also posted this morning on Justin Gaines thread that I had found on another site that someone thought there may be a connection between his and Kyle Fleischmann's disappearance. It's a three and a half drive up the highway! Also saw in a post in Kyle's thread that there is 13 missing in Meclenburg county in the past year.

And also a young girl missing this week in Bessemer, found teen missing from there 2/17/2007 and Nut posted about the remains found last week at I-20 and I think 59 in Bessemer.

If you want to split some of this into areas, let me know. I will do what ever you need me to do on this and have saved quite a few websites and have been keeping notes. We can cover a lot more research if we don't double up. Carolyn , please do not be afraid to let me know exactly what you would rather I look into. I was thinking this morning that I have not even looked at the area west of Shreveport. What started as a 100 mile area may just span the country.

I know I won't be able to work on this today.  I am working now and I have a meeting tonight.  I can try to help late this evening depending on where you are at with the list. 

I did run this idea by the detective working my son's case.  He said he believes it is highly unlikely.  His reasoning - he said if it is a serial killer that they would have no reason to hide the bodies, and that serial killers if traveling typically won't take the extra time to dispose of them like that.  My husband did not agree with his dismissal and believes we should persue it and see if there is some connections.

Thank you for your work on this.

CJ

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2007, 03:01:33 PM »

Carolyn I think i agree with your husband, because of Kristi's case. Did find an address on Mr Martin will start a list early in the morning if you like and we can go from there. Also found a couple of others in the area, it's near Barksdale Air Force base. Directly south of I-20. I was looking through gocartsupply.com/kristi. There is a lot of info on the Dead Zone and the Shreveport area if you go to Kristi's home page and scroll down. Lot's of links.
Stay Strong Carolyn.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2007, 03:18:09 PM »

Carolyn I think i agree with your husband, because of Kristi's case. Did find an address on Mr Martin will start a list early in the morning if you like and we can go from there. Also found a couple of others in the area, it's near Barksdale Air Force base. Directly south of I-20. I was looking through gocartsupply.com/kristi. There is a lot of info on the Dead Zone and the Shreveport area if you go to Kristi's home page and scroll down. Lot's of links.
Stay Strong Carolyn.

Mum,
The gocartsupply.com/kristi is where we got the information on the "Dead Zone" to begin with which is where the 100 miles came from.  This was not our deal we just started asking questions and it caught on.  I don't know if there is a connection or not.  I do know in Louisiana alone there have been three serial killers caught including Eric Mickelson.  It certainly makes you question if there is a connection to more of these cases. 

Thanks
CJ

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2007, 03:20:28 PM »

Stay Strong Carolyn.

Oh by the way, the other thing that the detective told me is that you will always find more missing persons along an interstate and that every interstate will have the same problem. According to him it does not mean that there is a connection to any of the cases.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2007, 05:45:22 PM »

(2007) Eric Mickelson, the last person seen with Kristi O'Pry, confessed to the decade-old murder of Kristi O'Pry. Eric Mickelson is behind bars in the connection with the slaying of an 86 year old man. Mickelson said he has been involved in a total of six murders. He told authorities he strangled her to death with his hands, then disposed of her body in a pond on his Woolworth Road property, but later moved the body to a location on Jefferson Paige Road.
Investigators are trying to locate O'Pry's remains.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/1601dfla.html

Nut44x4
If I am not mistaken the area that Mickelson lives and the Jefferson Paige Road are within a couple of miles of where Clinton and Gregory Vice went missing.....

Thanks
Carolyn

Dear Carolyn - if you can give me some addresses and zip codes, I'll triangulate it all.

Also, if you do not know the exact addresses, that's ok... a general area can work too...Zip codes are helpful.

I'll Google Earth it and make some maps for posting.

I also have a new tool that uses real time satellite images. This new tool appears to be very helpful and I have used it a few times already.

A. [800-1199] Ward Ln, Princeton, LA 71067
Places Nearby Send to Cell Zoom to Street Level
 1: Start out going SOUTH on WARD LN toward US-79 W/US-80 W. go 0.3 miles  Map

2: Turn LEFT onto US-79 E/US-80 E. go 0.5 miles Avoid Map

3: Turn RIGHT onto LA-157. go 0.7 miles Avoid Map

4: Merge onto I-20 W. go 18.3 miles Avoid Map

5: Take the JEWELLA AVE exit- EXIT 14. go 0.1 miles Avoid Map

6: Turn RIGHT onto JEWELLA AVE. go 0.1 miles Avoid Map

7: Turn LEFT onto GREENWOOD RD/US-79/US-80/LA-3231. Continue to follow LA-3231. go 1.8 miles Avoid Map

8: End At [5000-5004] Jefferson Paige Rd, Shreveport, LA 71109   Map

Total Est. Time: 25 minutes    Total Est. Distance: 22.11 miles 

Shreveport Real Estate
Hotels in Shreveport
B. [5000-5004] Jefferson Paige Rd, Shreveport, LA 71109
Places NearbySend to CellZoom to Street Level
 1: Start out going WEST on LA-3231 W toward JEFFERSON PAIGE RD. go 0.6 miles  Map

2: Merge onto I-220 W via the ramp on the LEFT. go 0.7 miles Avoid Map

3: Merge onto I-20 W via EXIT 1B toward DALLAS. go 3.6 miles Avoid Map

4: Take the INDUSTRIAL LOOP/US-526 E/US-80 exit- EXIT 8. go 0.1 miles Avoid Map

5: Take the INDUSTRIAL LOOP/LA-526 ramp. go 0.1 miles Avoid Map

6: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto LA-526 E/BERT KOUNS INDUSTRIAL LOOP EXPY. go 2.1 miles Avoid Map

7: Turn RIGHT onto PR 7. go <0.1 miles Avoid Map

8: Turn LEFT onto WOOLWORTH RD/PR 7. go <0.1 miles Avoid Map

9: End At [6600-6611] Woolworth Rd, Shreveport, LA 71129   Map

Total Est. Time: 11 minutes    Total Est. Distance: 7.48 miles 

C. [6600-6611] Woolworth Rd, Shreveport, LA 71129

This is a little farther than I thought - 22 miles.  However, this seems to go right along I-20, which is something that was being discussed in previous posts.  Thanks

Carolyn

I notice Jewella Ave on the directions...and then I found this >>

SHREVEPORT, LA
Sister of Missing Woman Reacts to Mickelson's Confession
Updated: July 13, 2007 06:22 PM EDT 

Eleven years ago, 138 days seemed like an eternity for Paige O'Pry, Kristi's sister. But now that Eric Mickelson has been arrested for the death of Charles Martin, time has come to a screeching halt for Paige. "When I heard Eric was arrested I expected something but not this quick," says Paige. A confession from Eric Mickelson, saying he killed Kristi back in July of 1996 confirms many things for Paige. When asked if she suspected Mickelson all along, she simply replied "Yeah." In the afternoon of July 19th Kristi went to what was Southpark Mall on Jewella Avenue, she left there to visit her sister Paige on Merriweather nearby, one of the last areas Kristi was seen alive. Paige's first meeting with Mickelson proved memorable, because of his strange behavior. "He said he was at my house because he wanted to jump on my trampoline, I warned him that I had a big dog and he needed to walk around it, he said what are you going to do if I kill it?" remembers Paige. A curt statement dismissed as weird at the time, but could have prophesied disturbing things to come. "What he did eleven years ago is done, but what he did this week could have been prevented," says Paige.
Story by Fred Childers

Hey Rob...nice mapping, thanks.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2007, 05:46:00 PM »

http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?s=6787518 link 4 above

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2007, 05:50:19 PM »

Thanks Nut44x4. 

Carolyn

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2007, 07:08:01 AM »

Rob..this is all I have for now and need Clinton's last known address(Jeff's) from Carolyn. A lot of these addresses just give block numbers so have done the best I could.

848 Ward Ln Princeton 71067...  Clinton last seen

Sligo Rd and 157 haughton 71037...Jeff's

10187 Linwood ave shreveport 71109...Kristi's last address

Southpark Mall 8924 Jewella Ave Shreveport 71118...said Kristi was dropped

6600 Woolworth Rd Shreveport 71129..EM lived and said dumped Kristi
                                                     Eric Mickelson

5000 Jefferson Paige Rd Shreveport 71109..EM moved Kristi to

2800 Alkay Dve Shreveport 71118....EM's mother's address

3899 Torento Ln Shreveport 71118...Beverly Arthur accomplice in 2nd murder

Watts Rd Shreveport 71106...Charles S. Martin Jr...2nd victim

Willis Rd and 527 Taylortown 71051.....Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr

4100 barksdale Blvd Bossier City 71112...Christopher M. Pierce

Carolyn only had an area for Jeff's from a map in Clinton's thread.
Also did not see Kristi's sister address, which is where she was last seen. Any idea of where she lived?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2007, 07:14:12 AM »

Sorry Carolyn..meant to say TIA. Also thanks for the info on gocart site, thought you would know about it, but thought I'd check.

Nut..thanks for the Jewella Ave/Southpark Mall,have included it in list.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2007, 09:42:00 AM »

Sorry Carolyn..meant to say TIA. Also thanks for the info on gocart site, thought you would know about it, but thought I'd check.

Nut..thanks for the Jewella Ave/Southpark Mall,have included it in list.

I think Jeff's address is 275 Homer Road.  I don't know about Paige's address.  I did a search the only O'Pry I came up with in Shreveport and surrounding areas is:

Pat Opry
3326 Valley View Dr
Shreveport, LA 71108-5136

Thank you for all of your work on this Mum, Nut, and Rob.

Carolyn

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2007, 09:54:14 AM »

Here is what I have so far.

**This address is not coming up clearly (Willis Rd and 527 Taylortown 71051.....Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr) - it seems it could be the Bossier Police Station. Not sure what the problem is here.

Colored pins -

Clinton - Yellow

Kristi - Pink (could appear Red)

Eric Mickelson - Blue (could appear Green)

Jeff - Light Green

Beverly Arthur - Purple (could appear Brown)

Charles S. Martin - Pink (could appear Brown / Yellow)

For some reason the colored pins are not appearing as the selection indicates.

I'll keep working on these maps.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2007, 10:04:23 AM »

Rob..this is all I have for now and need Clinton's last known address(Jeff's) from Carolyn. A lot of these addresses just give block numbers so have done the best I could.

848 Ward Ln Princeton 71067...  Clinton last seen

275 Homer Rd Haughton 71037...Jeff's

10187 Linwood ave Shreveport 71109...Kristi's last address

Southpark Mall 8924 Jewella Ave Shreveport 71118...said Kristi was dropped

6600 Woolworth Rd Shreveport 71129..EM lived and said dumped Kristi
                                                     Eric Mickelson

5000 Jefferson Paige Rd Shreveport 71109..EM moved Kristi to

2800 Alkay Dve Shreveport 71118....EM's mother's address

3899 Torento Ln Shreveport 71118...Beverly Arthur accomplice in 2nd murder

Watts Rd Shreveport 71106...Charles S. Martin Jr...2nd victim

Willis Rd and 527 Taylortown 71051.....Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr

4100 Barksdale Blvd Bossier City 71112...Christopher M. Pierce

Carolyn only had an area for Jeff's from a map in Clinton's thread.
Also did not see Kristi's sister address, which is where she was last seen. Any idea of where she lived?

Thanks Carolyn corrected the address for Rob. Found Paige as Paige O'Pry Dowden, must be her married name, have not found an address as yet.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2007, 10:14:15 AM »

Seems to be some confusion with that address Rob, also seeing Hwy 71 south of Bossier City on a missing list and the 527 that Carolyn mentions elsewhere. Can't seem to get a definate location he disappeared from.

Great work on the maps Rob!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.