April 26, 2024, 03:41:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Dead Zone - Unsolved MP cases in NW Louisiana (merged)  (Read 46658 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2007, 10:21:43 AM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2007, 10:26:07 AM »

Seems to be some confusion with that address Rob, also seeing Hwy 71 south of Bossier City on a missing list and the 527 that Carolyn mentions elsewhere. Can't seem to get a definate location he disappeared from.

Great work on the maps Rob!

Thanks Mum,

When I place a lot of pins together, they blend. I think I have a work-around in mind.

I'll see what I can do to make it more easily decipherable. I *might* be able to run a map and then place the pins in a contrast...if that makes any sense... LOL

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2007, 10:34:21 AM »

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2007, 10:47:35 AM »

Thanks Rob..even where Christopher and Gregory disappeared from seems to be on the outskirts of the triangle. Wish we had some more addresses on Mickelson, so we could track him a little better.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2007, 11:40:55 AM »

Thanks Rob..even where Christopher and Gregory disappeared from seems to be on the outskirts of the triangle. Wish we had some more addresses on Mickelson, so we could track him a little better.

Thanks Mum and Rob....I appreciate your work on this.  I was talking to LaDonna Merideth today from LBTH.  She is going to be on Dana Pretzer's show tomorrow talking about the dead zone.  Do we have a full list and locations of the people we thought could be connected on I-20.  She said she would like to see it if we do.  Take Care.

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2007, 11:44:39 AM »

As more addresses become available, I will add them.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2007, 01:07:58 PM »

Carolyn...will see what I can come up with in the morning. Only have 1 in Rushton La, 2 in Bessemer Al, and 3 in Snellville Ga area. Have taken Ben Stanford out as is listed as a suicide. Also a possibillity that Kyle Fleischmann be included as that showed a straight drive IIRC up I-20 to Va. Will also include Clinton, Gregory and Christopher. Nearly all of these are east of Shreveport.

Rob...most all of the info I'm finding is still a vicinity. That is what is taking so long, sorry! If I get a hwy #, I have to mapquest and work out what the road is called in town and finding that my best bet on zips, as most places have more than one.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2007, 01:52:57 PM »

Carolyn...will see what I can come up with in the morning. Only have 1 in Rushton La, 2 in Bessemer Al, and 3 in Snellville Ga area. Have taken Ben Stanford out as is listed as a suicide. Also a possibillity that Kyle Fleischmann be included as that showed a straight drive IIRC up I-20 to Va. Will also include Clinton, Gregory and Christopher. Nearly all of these are east of Shreveport.

Rob...most all of the info I'm finding is still a vicinity. That is what is taking so long, sorry! If I get a hwy #, I have to mapquest and work out what the road is called in town and finding that my best bet on zips, as most places have more than one.

Mum- take your time. I plan to add those missing / found along I-20 also. As I know so little about each of the people, I am kind of relying on you girls to get the info together and I will just assist where I am needed.  Wink

I will add colored routes from the major highways to the map for each of the missing / found person's names / houses / discovery points / missing points. Then we'll see if we can triangulate it all and see where it goes.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2007, 07:01:00 AM »

Brandi Wells…..last seen Graham Central Station Nightclub1016 McCann Rd, Longview    Tx 75601…missing 8/2/2006…female… car found on I-20

Christopher M Pierce…last seen Taco bell4100 Barksdale Blvd, Bossier City La 71112…missing 5/18/2003…male

Gregory Alonzo Vice…last seen Willis Rd and 527 Taylortown, La 71051 missing 3/21/2000…male

Clinton Devon Nelson…last seen 848 Ward Ln, Princeton La 71067 missing 09/01/2006…male

James Thomas Wiggins…last seen1200 block N.Trenton St, Rushton La71270 missing 12/21/2002…male

Latasha  Norman...last seen Miss. St. University 1400 J.R.Lynch St Jackson Miss.39217 …missing11/13/07…female

Ernest Edmund Scarbary…missing Bessemer Al 2/17/2007…endangered runaway…male now 16

Kristin Surratt…missing Bessemer Al, 11/11/2007…female 15 yrs old

Body found…I-20/59 at the 19th St exit, Bessemer Al 35020…11/13/2007

Jason Roark, Snellville… missing from Gwinnett Inn,4179 Stone Mountain Hwy, Lilburn Ga 30047 11/9/2006…car found I-20… male

Christoff Zahn…Swiss tourist last seen at American Hotel across from Bus station 2424 Piedmont Rd NE Atlanta, Ga 30324 on 4/24/1992…male est dob1971

Justin Gaines…Snellville…missing from Wild Bill’s 2075 Market St, Duluth Ga 30096 on 11/11/2007…18 year old male

Kyle Fleishmann…missing from Buckhead Saloon, 5th and College St, Charlotte NC 28202 on 11/9/2007…24 year old male

Carolyn and Rob...This is all I have so far, will keep an eye out. Also have a few more notes on some that I didn't include.  Bessemer ones have no more info, only zip is for where the remains were found, no other addresses or locations. Tried to put them in order from west to east.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2007, 11:37:59 AM »

MumInOhio,
Thank you for all of your hard work!  I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: November 27, 2007, 08:37:40 AM »

Carolyn and Rob am still working on this, slowly. I will go back on the list that Nut posted from the shreveport times and see if they are still on the NAMPD, which Nut has also posted. I was having an awful time finding anything on some of these older cases by doing searches. Also will try and do it by states, with Louisiana first. It may take a while.

Carolyn...was Ladonna Meredith on Dana last week. I can't listen to Dana live as my husband is sleeping by then. I will go back and find the podcast if she was.

Nut If you see any missing persons in close proximity to I-20 from Texas to Georgia in your travels around the web, could you please post here. TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: November 27, 2007, 11:17:55 AM »

Bringing this over from Benjamin Stanford's thread...there is 3 links to I-20 in his case

This case is not over yet.  There is a $100,000 reward for the arrest and conviction of any person(s) responsible for his death."  http://www.dailyhome.com/news/2007/dh-talladega-1127-cnorwood-7k26v1807.htm

These fliers are being seen in Talladega and apparently his cell phone, keys, and money clip were never found.  There are a lot of unanswered questions. 
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #92 on: November 27, 2007, 12:14:10 PM »

Carolyn and Rob am still working on this, slowly. I will go back on the list that Nut posted from the shreveport times and see if they are still on the NAMPD, which Nut has also posted. I was having an awful time finding anything on some of these older cases by doing searches. Also will try and do it by states, with Louisiana first. It may take a while.

Carolyn...was Ladonna Meredith on Dana last week. I can't listen to Dana live as my husband is sleeping by then. I will go back and find the podcast if she was.

Nut If you see any missing persons in close proximity to I-20 from Texas to Georgia in your travels around the web, could you please post here. TIA

Mum,
I think she was on Dana's show but I have not listened to it.

Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #93 on: November 27, 2007, 12:18:47 PM »

Bringing this over from Benjamin Stanford's thread...there is 3 links to I-20 in his case

This case is not over yet.  There is a $100,000 reward for the arrest and conviction of any person(s) responsible for his death."  http://www.dailyhome.com/news/2007/dh-talladega-1127-cnorwood-7k26v1807.htm

These fliers are being seen in Talladega and apparently his cell phone, keys, and money clip were never found.  There are a lot of unanswered questions. 

MumInOhio,
Thank you.  I don't know how this will turn out but there are some other common factors....I have been told that Clinton had some money with him.  My son, his cell, his wallet, and his money have not been found. 

Thanks
Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2007, 10:21:15 AM »

Here are my needs....
We have to raise money to cover the costs associated with the search.  Let's Bring Them Home is taking financial donations to help with the search expenses (it will be tax deductible).  I need you to come up with any fund raising ideas in your local area to raise money or if you can or are willing to donate, please do so.  My understanding is that all donations that LBTH receives during this period before the search will go to offset the costs for the searchers.

http://www.letsbringthemhome.org/
click on "financially supporting our program"
This will launch a secure pay pal site

We also need some volunteers to help with organizing everything
Flyers to get volunteers to help with the search,
Food, Places to stay, Permission from Land Owners etc.

Angela has generously stepped up to help organize this and she is the person to go to on this her contact is for_clinton@harenza.com

I am not used to asking for help!  Asking for this kind of help is very difficult for me, however, I NEED to find my son and I don't have the finaces to cover these expenses by myself.  In addition we have a short period of time to pull everything together. I REALLY need your help - no donation is too small! 

If you are not able to help financially or physically, please pray that whatever is need to make this search happen comes in!  Thank you in advance for your help.

Carolyn Johnson
Mother of Clinton Nelson
Missing Since 9/1/2006
From Princeton LA

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2007, 11:05:03 AM »

Here are my needs....
We have to raise money to cover the costs associated with the search.  Let's Bring Them Home is taking financial donations to help with the search expenses (it will be tax deductible).  I need you to come up with any fund raising ideas in your local area to raise money or if you can or are willing to donate, please do so.  My understanding is that all donations that LBTH receives during this period before the search will go to offset the costs for the searchers.

http://www.letsbringthemhome.org/Give.htm
or
http://www.letsbringthemhome.org/
click on "financially supporting our program"
This will launch a secure pay pal site

We also need some volunteers to help with organizing everything
Flyers to get volunteers to help with the search,
Food, Places to stay, Permission from Land Owners etc.

Angela has generously stepped up to help organize this and she is the person to go to on this her contact is for_clinton@harenza.com

I am not used to asking for help!  Asking for this kind of help is very difficult for me, however, I NEED to find my son and I don't have the finaces to cover these expenses by myself.  In addition we have a short period of time to pull everything together. I REALLY need your help - no donation is too small! 

If you are not able to help financially or physically, please pray that whatever is need to make this search happen comes in!  Thank you in advance for your help.

Carolyn Johnson
Mother of Clinton Nelson
Missing Since 9/1/2006
From Princeton LA

I am reposting this as the top link to LBTH will take you right to the donate page without having to do two steps. 

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2007, 10:40:23 AM »

This is a map that Linda at BFN posted that is supposed to show all of the missing listed in the US.  I was having some problems getting it to work but I am posting it anyway.  Thanks

Carolyn

http://www.missingadultsmap.com/

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2007, 09:08:26 AM »

Carolyn.... wanted you to know that vms posted in the Justin Gaines thread last week that the same PI is looking into Justin and Jason Roark's disappearances. Also wanted any info that may be connected to I-20 posted here for later reference.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2007, 09:36:59 AM »

Carolyn.... wanted you to know that vms posted in the Justin Gaines thread last week that the same PI is looking into Justin and Jason Roark's disappearances. Also wanted any info that may be connected to I-20 posted here for later reference.

That is good news....I hope if there is one PI on at least a couple of the cases that maybe he/she will find out if they are somehow connected.  Thank you for your update!

Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2007, 12:01:09 AM »

Christopher M. Pierce, 18, last seen May 13, 2003, leaving work at the Taco Bell restaurant in the 4100 block of Barksdale Boulevard in his 1988 red Jeep pickup with Louisiana license plate W031965.

UPDATE******Christopher Pierce has been found.  This article does not talk about his remains, but according to the cue center email, Christopher was found in the vehichle.

Thanks
Carolyn

Truck found in Red River traced to four-year-old missing person case 
Created: December 6, 2007 04:06 PM     Modified: December 6, 2007 10:49 PM

Click here to play video 

A pickup found in the Red River in Bossier City this afternoon belonged to a young man who has been missing from Bossier City for four years.

The Jeep found in the river near the Arthur Ray Teague Parkway boat launch was the vehicle Christopher Michael Pierce was driving when he disappeared from the Taco Bell where he worked in May 2003.

Bossier City police would not say whether human remains were found in the truck.

Pierce, who was 18 at the time, was last seen on the night of May 18 leaving the Barksdale Boulevard Taco Bell where he worked. He was alone when he drove away from the restaurant in his red Jeep Commanche pickup. That truck was recovered today.

The pickup was found as part of the investigation into the disappearance of a Barksdale Air Force Base airman whose car was found in the same vicinity of the river last month.

A Bossier City Fire Department dive team, acting on a request from Air Force investigators, found the pickup this afternoon about 150 to 200 feet north of where Sgt. Jeffrey Timmons' submerged car was found. It was about 125 feet from the boat launch.

Authorities are not saying what made Air Force investigators want to search the river again. Sonar checks around the site where Timmons' car was found nothing, Natale said.

Last month, a Bossier City Fire Department search and rescue team conducting a training exercise in the river alerted on a submerged car. It belonged to Sgt. Jeffrey Timmons, who had been stationed at Barksdale Air Force Base when he disappeared 10 years ago.

Timmons was considered AWOL but Air Force investigators last week announced they had found human remains in the car. Identification of those remains is pending.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.