March 28, 2024, 02:22:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Dead Zone - Unsolved MP cases in NW Louisiana (merged)  (Read 46528 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2007, 01:29:06 PM »

Carolyn...yes, thank you. I had read that in Clinton's thread yesterday. I did read up on Kristi's case including the website gocartsupply.com. This guy sounds like a real piece of work. Do you think they'll ever be able to find out anymore from him? What about his woman friend, I wonder if she has given up any info. I could not find anything other than that he had been charged in both cases. Maybe the cases have not come before the courts yet. I will keep looking around to see if I can find anymore on him.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2007, 01:41:01 PM »

Carolyn...yes, thank you. I had read that in Clinton's thread yesterday. I did read up on Kristi's case including the website gocartsupply.com. This guy sounds like a real piece of work. Do you think they'll ever be able to find out anymore from him? What about his woman friend, I wonder if she has given up any info. I could not find anything other than that he had been charged in both cases. Maybe the cases have not come before the courts yet. I will keep looking around to see if I can find anymore on him.

I have not heard anymore at this point.  I do know the detective in charge of the case has been notified by me about my son's disappearance and he mentioned that Clinton's case was eerily similar to Kristi's.  However at this point and time, there is no evidence connecting him to Clinton's disappearance and Mickelson is not naming the names of the other four cases he has admitted being involved in.  I know they have been charged in both cases but I don't think it has gone to trial yet.  Thanks

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2007, 08:28:59 PM »

Dear Carolyn -

Here is the FBI web page dealing directly with stats for missing people. There are a lot of stats there.

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cjisd/missingpersons.htm

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2007, 07:37:36 AM »

(2007) Eric Mickelson, the last person seen with Kristi O'Pry, confessed to the decade-old murder of Kristi O'Pry. Eric Mickelson is behind bars in the connection with the slaying of an 86 year old man. Mickelson said he has been involved in a total of six murders. He told authorities he strangled her to death with his hands, then disposed of her body in a pond on his Woolworth Road property, but later moved the body to a location on Jefferson Paige Road.
Investigators are trying to locate O'Pry's remains.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/1601dfla.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2007, 04:23:30 PM »

(2007) Eric Mickelson, the last person seen with Kristi O'Pry, confessed to the decade-old murder of Kristi O'Pry. Eric Mickelson is behind bars in the connection with the slaying of an 86 year old man. Mickelson said he has been involved in a total of six murders. He told authorities he strangled her to death with his hands, then disposed of her body in a pond on his Woolworth Road property, but later moved the body to a location on Jefferson Paige Road.

Nut44x4
If I am not mistaken the area that Mickelson lives and the Jefferson Paige Road are within a couple of miles of where Clinton and Gregory Vice went missing.....

Thanks
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2007, 06:14:08 PM »

Nut44x4
If I am not mistaken the area that Mickelson lives and the Jefferson Paige Road are within a couple of miles of where Clinton and Gregory Vice went missing.....

Thanks
Carolyn

Dear Carolyn - if you can give me some addresses and zip codes, I'll triangulate it all.

Also, if you do not know the exact addresses, that's ok... a general area can work too...Zip codes are helpful.

I'll Google Earth it and make some maps for posting.

I also have a new tool that uses real time satellite images. This new tool appears to be very helpful and I have used it a few times already.

+++

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2007, 02:27:47 PM »

Nut44x4

Thanks
Carolyn

Dear Carolyn - if you can give me some addresses and zip codes, I'll triangulate it all.

Also, if you do not know the exact addresses, that's ok... a general area can work too...Zip codes are helpful.

I'll Google Earth it and make some maps for posting.

I also have a new tool that uses real time satellite images. This new tool appears to be very helpful and I have used it a few times already.

A. [800-1199] Ward Ln, Princeton, LA 71067
Places Nearby Send to Cell Zoom to Street Level
 1: Start out going SOUTH on WARD LN toward US-79 W/US-80 W. go 0.3 miles  Map

2: Turn LEFT onto US-79 E/US-80 E. go 0.5 miles Avoid Map

3: Turn RIGHT onto LA-157. go 0.7 miles Avoid Map

4: Merge onto I-20 W. go 18.3 miles Avoid Map

5: Take the JEWELLA AVE exit- EXIT 14. go 0.1 miles Avoid Map

6: Turn RIGHT onto JEWELLA AVE. go 0.1 miles Avoid Map

7: Turn LEFT onto GREENWOOD RD/US-79/US-80/LA-3231. Continue to follow LA-3231. go 1.8 miles Avoid Map

8: End At [5000-5004] Jefferson Paige Rd, Shreveport, LA 71109   Map

Total Est. Time: 25 minutes    Total Est. Distance: 22.11 miles 

Shreveport Real Estate
Hotels in Shreveport
B. [5000-5004] Jefferson Paige Rd, Shreveport, LA 71109
Places NearbySend to CellZoom to Street Level
 1: Start out going WEST on LA-3231 W toward JEFFERSON PAIGE RD. go 0.6 miles  Map

2: Merge onto I-220 W via the ramp on the LEFT. go 0.7 miles Avoid Map

3: Merge onto I-20 W via EXIT 1B toward DALLAS. go 3.6 miles Avoid Map

4: Take the INDUSTRIAL LOOP/US-526 E/US-80 exit- EXIT 8. go 0.1 miles Avoid Map

5: Take the INDUSTRIAL LOOP/LA-526 ramp. go 0.1 miles Avoid Map

6: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto LA-526 E/BERT KOUNS INDUSTRIAL LOOP EXPY. go 2.1 miles Avoid Map

7: Turn RIGHT onto PR 7. go <0.1 miles Avoid Map

8: Turn LEFT onto WOOLWORTH RD/PR 7. go <0.1 miles Avoid Map

9: End At [6600-6611] Woolworth Rd, Shreveport, LA 71129   Map

Total Est. Time: 11 minutes    Total Est. Distance: 7.48 miles 

C. [6600-6611] Woolworth Rd, Shreveport, LA 71129

This is a little farther than I thought - 22 miles.  However, this seems to go right along I-20, which is something that was being discussed in previous posts.  Thanks

Carolyn

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2007, 08:45:14 AM »

Rob trying to find some zips for others missing in the close vicinity and also on Mickelson and the elderly man he murdered. Will post in a little while if possible.

>>
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2007, 10:20:45 AM »

Rob trying to find some zips for others missing in the close vicinity and also on Mickelson and the elderly man he murdered. Will post in a little while if possible.

>>

Mum,
I did post the zip for Mickelson and the location he claims to have dumped Kristi O'Pry in.  I did not post on the elderly gentelman.  Thank you for you work on this. 

Carolyn

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2007, 10:23:10 AM »

Carolyn - I'm not totally sure what these address actually are. Can you give me some details?

And the addresses do not seem to be exact, but close?

Mum - thanks for any help. If we can get all of the addresses, I think we can triangulate where the perp might live. He / She is most likely in a twenty mile area of these locations . . could live there or travel there for business or vocation.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2007, 10:33:55 AM »

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2007, 10:35:13 AM »

Using Earth Google - I have included AIR MILES and not the actual routes possibly used.

+++

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2007, 10:35:56 AM »

Carolyn - I'm not totally sure what these address actually are. Can you give me some details?

And the addresses do not seem to be exact, but close?

Mum - thanks for any help. If we can get all of the addresses, I think we can triangulate where the perp might live. He / She is most likely in a twenty mile area of these locations . . could live there or travel there for business or vocation.

Rob,
The address on Ward Lane is where my son was last seen, the address on Woolworth Road is where Eric Michelson lived and where he supposedly dumped Kristi O'Prys body.  He claims that he later moved her body to Jefferson Paige Road.  I don't have an exact address for Mickelson or where he dumped her on Jefferson Paige Road. 

Thanks
Carolyn

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2007, 10:50:28 AM »

Carolyn - I am friends (sort of) with Dr. Maurice Godwin. He is the person working Tara Grindstead's case. He is also the person that does the Predator Triangulation Maps and narrows the anchor point. If we can get a few other addresses and info on some of these other cases, he might be willing to do a map for us. He did the map for Natalee's case and the anchor point appears to be exact. Godwin found the critical evidence overlooked by the LE in Tara's case . . i.e the broken bed leg, tooth under the bed and drop of blood in the carport.

I can't promise he'll help, but I could ask. We need more info at this point tho-....

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2007, 11:14:56 AM »

Rob how important is a zip? If you think it will make it a lot easier I will keep going on it....just need to do driving directions.

Carolyn..You are welcome...I can't find an address yet on Charles S Martin Jr..dob 5-14-1921..died 7-11-2007. Will go back and look for news archives from July

Have an address for Mickelson's mother where he lived for a long time as
2800 Alkay drive Shreveport. Do you think we need to look at his woman partner in the elderly gentleman's murder as I have an address for her when she was arrested..no zip. Also Kristi's last known address with the boyfriend..will check more on him.

Can only find close addresses on Gregory Vice and Christopher Pierce. Still working on zips.

Rob just read your post, I have a few more I want to look into, I think...A young woman that disappeared close to Kristi, also a couple of others. This guy has admitted to 6 murders and only owned up to 2, a young woman and an elderly man! And there is a lot more than that missing in the area.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2007, 11:22:41 AM »

Mum- Zip Codes are almost essential. I do need those.

I think it's possible we have a tandem working in conjunction. They may commit crimes separate from each other and some crimes together - the HANDS THAT BIND. They may have committed some crimes together and the MO may fit both.

If we can get all of the crime victim's info (the dynamics that make up the final movements of the victims) and the addresses we could zero in on an area where the perp(s) lives.

It could be that this person is a psychopath that acts when an opportunity presents itself and does not scope his victims. Just some thoughts here anyway.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2007, 11:36:19 AM »

Christopher Pierce 18 when dis. 2003 from vic. 4100 barksdale Blvd bossier City 71112. Last seen leaving work at Taco Bell

Gregory Alonzo Vice 23 when dis 2000 from vic. Willis road and 527 Taylortown 71051. Last seen leaving a family members house.

Both of these are within 20 minutes from where Clinton was last seen and very close together I think
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2007, 11:46:53 AM »

Eric Dale Mickelson now 38..mother's address... charged in Kristi's case and charles Martin Jr's case

2800 Alkay Drive Shreveport 71118

Beverly Suzette Arthur now 38 charged in Charles Martin jr case

3800 block Torento Ln Shreveport 71118

Looking at mapquest these seem to identical area?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2007, 11:55:29 AM »

Found this
Beverly Arthur...Caddo Corr. Fac 10 times 1997 to 2007..drug and non violent crimes
Eric Mickelson 5 bookings in Caddo Parrish and others in Bossier Parrish 1997 to 2006...
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2007, 12:42:20 PM »

Carolyn - I am friends (sort of) with Dr. Maurice Godwin. He is the person working Tara Grindstead's case. He is also the person that does the Predator Triangulation Maps and narrows the anchor point. If we can get a few other addresses and info on some of these other cases, he might be willing to do a map for us. He did the map for Natalee's case and the anchor point appears to be exact. Godwin found the critical evidence overlooked by the LE in Tara's case . . i.e the broken bed leg, tooth under the bed and drop of blood in the carport.

I can't promise he'll help, but I could ask. We need more info at this point tho-....

Rob,
I think the more help we can get the better.  I know law enforcement is at a stand still and they have zero evidence.  My husband who is also a Lieutenant/Detective in our area, does not agree with LE in Louisiana....

If your friend will help, I could really use his help.

Thanks
Carolyn

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.