March 28, 2024, 05:13:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #665 7/25 - 7/26/2007  (Read 137975 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2007, 04:35:07 PM »

ROB - did you see this post from the archives?

papito

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Paul van der Sloot is da chief justice on da island (he is da boss of the judges) it's because of that, that the Chief Justice of Curacao has to come to the island to follow and make the choices in the case.
I agree that there is something fishy about the whole thing, but it's unfair how the world now look at Aruba.
We are very caring and loving people. In the States much worse things happen and after sometimes 10 /20 years they crack the case. Give the arubians a little bit of slack. Don't forget that we are surrounded by sea if they dumped (IF THEY DID) her body in the sea. The sharkes would have already eaten the body. And if the suspects shut up and don't talk than the case will close and they will go out free. And don't forget either that paul is a chief justice he knows the law like you guys know the songs they play on MTV. It's not easy to crack a chief justice.

A Police officer of The sunny happy Island of Aruba
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2007, 04:35:34 PM »

NORTHWEST AIRLINES FLIGHT RETURNS TO SEA-TAC AIRPORT AFTER REPORT OF BOMB ON BOARD

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2007, 04:37:28 PM »

Nice post by Greta on the Holloway case.Nothing new.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2007, 04:38:16 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Nice post by Greta on the Holloway case.Nothing new.

No nothing new but I'm still glad she posting something on it.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2007, 04:40:45 PM »

Yes Klaas - looks like Jairo's writing to me. It's not Edwin Comemencia imo.

What is yours??

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2007, 04:42:12 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

What is yours??

Whoever posted that was posting from Aruba.  Jairo was in Florida at the time.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2007, 04:49:32 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

What is yours??

he's the only one I know that still say Arubians. So you think Edwin would be online?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2007, 04:52:14 PM »

What is yours??

he's the only one I know that still say Arubians. So you think Edwin would be online?

I don't know if it was Edwin or someone pretending to be him.  All I know is what they posted and the fact that they were posting from Aruba.

I know from Yahoo Chat that Jairo was definately in Florida at the time, he said so.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2007, 04:54:20 PM »

I was also in Yahoo Chat when Fox showed "panty boy" on TV and Jairo said in Yahoo Chat "oh shit, that's my cousin (or nephew)"
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2007, 05:00:55 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.   Smile

Isn't it interesting some of the things that have come up to the surface here again since we can read some of the old stuff.  Like the lysol bottle, the visibility team shirt and so on.  I think it helps us remember some of the dates/times of events too.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2007, 05:02:09 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"

Isn't it interesting some of the things that have come up to the surface here again since we can read some of the old stuff.  Like the lysol bottle, the visibility team shirt and so on.  I think it helps us remember some of the dates/times of events too.

I LOVE having those archives back and really look forward to getting the rest!  I want to read all of Bondia's posts again. Laughing
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2007, 05:08:04 PM »

I LOVE having those archives back and really look forward to getting the rest!  I want to read all of Bondia's posts again. Laughing

Oh yes-I definitely want to read all of Bondia's posts again too.  Might be a little more interesting this time around, I think.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2007, 05:09:11 PM »

Oh yes-I definitely want to read all of Bondia's posts again too.  Might be a little more interesting this time around, I think.

Interresting and irritating, lol  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2007, 05:09:46 PM »

Hi Muffy, shows me how involved the visibility team is in the coverup.  I bet they have a lot of videos also.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2007, 05:15:15 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Hi Muffy, shows me how involved the visibility team is in the coverup.  I bet they have a lot of videos also.

I think when we can read over the words and phrases, coupled with the timing on some of the posts, more of the intention to cover up and feed disinformation will become even more apparent.  It could give much more insight to where some of it was coming from and why.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2007, 05:23:01 PM »

Clyde Burke, do you have a conscience?  You know the evidence that was gathered.  You know what the suspects and witnesses said.  You know what happened to the evidence!  You know what happened to Natalee.  Did you talk to the KLPD?

BRING NATALEE HOME
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2007, 05:25:14 PM »

Hi, all. Natalee has been on my mind a lot lately. My heart is heavy for her and the family.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2007, 06:09:51 PM »

From the SM forum archives:

jairodirksen

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arubagirl, I have one question. Can you explain to me where Joran lives precisly?

arubagirl
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject:      

Jairo, I don't know exactly where Joran's house is, but if you come from the the 'rotonde' Tanki Flip, you go in the direction of Giselle Department store, take a right the next street after the Sportcomplex that they're building, keep on driving for about a few minutes, and there you'll find Montanja. My friends and i didn't exactly look for his house number, it was too dark.

jairodirksen

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject:      

Thx arubagirl, well than there's no way he could have walked home from the Marriott to his house, just too far.

arubagirl
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject:      

I also think it's unlikely, jairo.

arubagirl
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject:      

About the distance, jairo, I drove yesterday night from the beginning of Fisherman's Huts to Montanja, and according to my kilometer reader it was 5 km, so 3 miles.

About searching the houses of v/d S, and brothers, they searched it when they were being interrogated. They may have gone back to seize the computer, but they searched the house and the lead prosecutor Caren Janssen got annoyed when asked that question twice, that's why I remember.

The parents (I'm thinking mom and stepfather) changed the headings to from missing to kidnapping themselves. van der Straaten's reaction was that the stressed that there was no evidence of kidnapping.

jairodirksen

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject:      

Arubagirl, which roads did you take?

arubagirl
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject:      

Jairo: I started at the very beginning of Fisherman's huts. Went right on Sasaki, took the left lane of the traffic lights at McDonald's level to go left. Went left, went straight until I ended up at the traffic lights of Noord (was at the level of Caribbean Palm Village). Went right at those traffic lights, drove straight, passed Fermin's bar, took the left at the next intersection. So that particular road is in between Fermin's bar and the sportcomplex that they're building. Went down that road, in about 3 minutes you will find a "t-kruising", went right, drove for about 2 minutes, and I saw a sign that says Montanja appartments and stopped counting there. I don't know at which number I was exactly, but I was in Montanja

jairodirksen

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject:      

Thx, arubagirl, eventhough I don't understand why you need to bold my name. I just think it's too far for him to walk from the Mariott all the way to his house.

arubagirl
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject:      

Daniel, by my count he has about three stories

1) Dopped off at Holiday Inn
2) Dropped off at his house
3) Dropped off at Marriott / Fisherman's huts.

arubagirl
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject:      

Oh, about the him being dropped off at his house, that's what his lawyer said that his story was the first time they had to face the judge of instructions (rechter-comissaris)

jairodirksen

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject:      

Arubagirl, the story about Joran being dropped off at his home was when he told on of the 2 guards held in the police station at Noord. It was one of the guards who told the public this story.

arubagirl
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject:      

jairo, well, the lawyer said that "Joran told me that he was dropped off at home by the two brothers".

arubagirl
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject:      

His lawyer Carlo said this on the courthouse steps, Luna. I didn't even know that the guard(s) also said this.

jairodirksen

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject:      

Arubagirl, his attorney Carlo told the press the same day that his client did not change his story, again we don't have the investigation transcripts, as we know that has been confirmed by the prosecuter's office he had one story when he was a witness and another story when he became a suspect.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2007, 06:11:09 PM »

More from the SM forum archives:

Daniel

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject:      

The Dutch newsitem that Iquitos posted on page 27 contains some very interesting tidbits:

"According to the police, Joran van der Sloot has changed statements some four or five times now. Police spokesperson Papito Comenencia stated enigmatically: "We're still missing three pieces of the puzzle. If we find one, we'll have the other two as well".
The police is still conducting searches. They've been working together since yesterday with volunteers of EquuSearch from Texas, who have brought sensitive equipment to Aruba. Comenencia: “they're capable people who know what they're doing". The 24 member team includes a number of divers. Previously, the FBI has employed divers too, in vain.
Natalee Holloway's mother isn't surprised by the team's coming to Aruba to help find her daughter: "We've received many offers of assistance, including from diver teams, bounty hunters, all kinds of people who help us search. The more, the better, and the sooner we will find out what happened. It's really about time that we do".
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2007, 06:17:31 PM »

Can someone please tell me what Greta posted and why it's "nice."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.