March 28, 2024, 05:47:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #665 7/25 - 7/26/2007  (Read 137917 times)
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: July 25, 2007, 10:29:46 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"
Do you think the rape / murder scene took place at the rocks?
I know all about the Chicago videos, painting of the rocks, etc.. - Is that the only explanation for painting these rocks (By the way - I do not buy, for one second, they were painted to be noticed by car drivers)?

This would be a public place where anyone could gather evidence so why not have a crew eliminate the forensics at the location.

Those stills of someone watching the painters sure does match up with Paulus - he must have an unknown twin on the island?

I believe the rocks is a crime scene.  Whether Natalee was raped there or she tried to get away and they caught up with her there I don't know.  I do believe there was in the least blood on those rocks.

Can we at least get a huge 'DUH!' on this one????

Existence is futile.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: July 25, 2007, 10:29:54 PM »

Did anyone see the article today in BonDia? It was very long and it was about the Winklaar guy that was arrested the same time as Lorenzo. No mention of LVR but the article was difficult to translate. I think it mentioned he had a medical condition or something?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: July 25, 2007, 10:30:04 PM »

I have always thought Natalee died at the Sloot compound.  Not sure what Paulus was doing out and about at 4 am if he was.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: July 25, 2007, 10:30:23 PM »

Quote from: "ala_gunslinger"
I know all about the Chicago videos, painting of the rocks, etc.. - Is that the only explanation for painting these rocks (By the way - I do not buy, for one second, they were painted to be noticed by car drivers)?

This would be a public place where anyone could gather evidence so why not have a crew eliminate the forensics at the location.

Those stills of someone watching the painters sure does match up with Paulus - he must have an unknown twin on the island?

I believe the rocks is a crime scene.  Whether Natalee was raped there or she tried to get away and they caught up with her there I don't know.  I do believe there was in the least blood on those rocks.

You making fun of me?  Laughing
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #224 on: July 25, 2007, 10:30:59 PM »

JMHO....

It's a diversion.

It happened at his home.

*** END JMHO ***

I have to agree with the diversion theory. Wonder what else was happening on the island while the rock painting was being filmed???

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: July 25, 2007, 10:31:11 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Did anyone see the article today in BonDia? It was very long and it was about the Winklaar guy that was arrested the same time as Lorenzo. No mention of LVR but the article was difficult to translate. I think it mentioned he had a medical condition or something?

I saw it and looked for Lorenzo's name.  Did see LVR so I didn't bother trying to translate.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: July 25, 2007, 10:32:03 PM »

Quote from: "shadow"

JMHO....

It's a diversion.

It happened at his home.

*** END JMHO ***

I have to agree with the diversion theory. Wonder what else was happening on the island while the rock painting was being filmed???

Julia Renfro was telling Beth and Jug that Natalee's body was at the courthouse.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: July 25, 2007, 10:32:32 PM »

You making fun of me?  Laughing

Absolutely not!!!!!  

You should know me better!

I'm serious as a heart attack!

Existence is futile.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: July 25, 2007, 10:32:59 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

I saw it and looked for Lorenzo's name.  Did see LVR so I didn't bother trying to translate.

Same here..I think it said he had a medical problem but Rudy Croes instructed him to stay at KIA...Not entirely sure..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: July 25, 2007, 10:33:12 PM »

ala_gunslinger,

i appreciate your sarcasm here - but not everyone is convinced that this is the crime scene (100%). Some think it may be a distraction to divert away from the real scene, which may in fact be the VDS residence.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: July 25, 2007, 10:33:26 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Man Drowns in Aruba and Washes Ashore … Why Didn’t Natalee Holloway, if she Drown?

http://tinyurl.com/yt6g33
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #231 on: July 25, 2007, 10:33:42 PM »

JMHO....

It's a diversion.

It happened at his home.

*** END JMHO ***

Edited to say . . . there may have been something on those rocks, but I don't feel it had anything to do with Natalee. It was too public . . . perhaps staged. Just thinking out loud.

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: July 25, 2007, 10:33:57 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
OF,

Tracey Allen is the woman jogger who was accosted by somebody at the Fisherman Hut area a couple of weeks before Natalee disappeared.

He tried to get her into his car, etc.

Thanks Anna  and you  are correct
You have to specify at least 3 characters + and * to do a search
:head-slap: :head-slap:   dumb old fart

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: July 25, 2007, 10:33:59 PM »

I think they were making a fake crime scene at the rocks to use to frame the security guards and got caught and had to go back and cover it up.

This is worse than any Mexican movie plot as far as being convoluted.  Is it really this complicated or have certain PTB made it appear to be far more than it really is?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #234 on: July 25, 2007, 10:34:37 PM »

I think Natalee was at the VDS home, too...but that doesn't mean something couldn't have happened at the rocks, too.

The timeline is so confusing, and we really don't know who is telling the truth, if anyone. As far as I'm concerned, the time between 1 a.m. on May 30, when Natalee was last seen at C&Cs, and the time Joran showed up at school the next day, is unaccounted for--we haven't gotten a straight story about what happened when, and where.

I was reading Simian earlier today; he said something about "the road from the boy's home leads to dirty water." I think Simian, from what we know about him and his possible inside connections, is far more credible than any of the suspects whose PVs I've read.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: July 25, 2007, 10:35:21 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Who gave Natalee the poisoned wine of Bacchus?

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

It's so obvious.  Paulus was not looking for the cure, he was looking for the poison.  He had to make her die, fast, to protect his first legitimate son.  He was sloppy.

He is paying, and will take the fall.

JMHO

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Is THE POISONED WINE OF BACCHUS a metaphor of some sort? I have never heard or seen anything regarding wine.

Shango posted this on the front page long ago when he posted.

Also, I saw a poster reference bottles, containing drugs of some sort, found out back of CnC. I have never seen this before either.

It gets referenced because not only did jacobs tell dave to watch his drink that bartenders will slip something in the drinks, jossy also said that at cnc's for $20 they would sell drinks that had drugs slipped in... that is where I get this from..for my part.

I do not intend to put weird rumors out there, maybe I just missed part of a conversation or two.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: July 25, 2007, 10:35:44 PM »

The rock area is not all that public.  It's off a dirt road.  There are many rock areas behind the Lighthouse that look similar.  Let me go find a map.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: July 25, 2007, 10:36:01 PM »

JMHO....

It's a diversion.

It happened at his home.

*** END JMHO ***

Edited to say . . . there may have been something on those rocks, but I don't feel it had anything to do with Natalee. It was too public . . . perhaps staged. Just thinking out loud.

az_gunslinger: others feel different. WHO KNOWS??
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: July 25, 2007, 10:36:10 PM »

JMHO....

It's a diversion.

It happened at his home.

*** END JMHO ***

Julia Renfro was telling Beth and Jug that Natalee's body was at the courthouse.

In other words, she did not make the decision to be human.  She chose the wrong side.  Her later actions were a desperate attempt to recover from her mistake.

Existence is futile.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: July 25, 2007, 10:36:59 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
OF...i entered BT a lots of ways and it came up with nothing.

MsM..i was asking a question, not debating the issue. If something happened to the woman on her trip, she was smart to save the wine.

thanks Shell
But as Anna pointed out ... it appears that you need at least 3 characters  plus and * to do a generic search ... Shocked

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.