March 28, 2024, 07:57:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #665 7/25 - 7/26/2007  (Read 137926 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: July 25, 2007, 11:58:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"
Gut feelings tell me that a pool party / cozy apartment setting would have been first choice after leaving the bar. As one poster said - it was an environment they were very familiar with.

If people say that friends parked behind the wall of the VDS property and hopped the wall to enter the property, is it completely out of the question to think that while a drugged Natalee attempted to climb the back wall of the property that she could have suffered terrible injuries in the process?
I can't say that I have seen this idea proposed.

Could have but I don't think Natalee would willingly climb the wall at the Sloot home to go to a party on her last night in Aruba.  It doesn't make sense.

In a rented vehicle, I drove to the VDS residence while vacationing in Aruba. These climbing the wall stories make sense.  Otherwise, entering the residence involves driving through their main gate.  J2K were probably trying to be somewhat discreet at that time of night (was Paulus even home??)  Do you think Joran really had to sneak out, or were his parents used to him leaving his home at 11PM on a school night ? I have never given it much thought until now. If he snuck out, parking out back and climbing the wall makes sense to re-enter the residence.

I agree, I just can't see Natalee wanting to do this.  If she was drugged and pushed over the wall maybe.

Right. I am just speculating.  Maybe not pushed, but encouraged / helped with the re-entry into the residence.  Multiple friends, if true, would blow the discretion.  Maybe, there was no fear of being caught so they just waltzed (drove) right through the main gate.  Anita was not there.

Question: Was the rest of the VDS family in Holland, or just Anita ??
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #321 on: July 26, 2007, 12:00:42 AM »

Hi Monkeys!   I'm just reading and catching up.  I noticed a new monkey and wanted to say Hi and Welcome!  Glad to have a new monkey aboard!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #322 on: July 26, 2007, 12:01:59 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Hi Monkeys!   I'm just reading and catching up.  I noticed a new monkey and wanted to say Hi and Welcome!  Glad to have a new monkey aboard!

I've been looking for you!!!!

I LOVE your avi!!!!!

When you want another Tink, check the Lounge.............there's been a couple for you for a long time!  Wink
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: July 26, 2007, 12:02:12 AM »

OH, and sleddogs!  Welcome to you too!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: July 26, 2007, 12:02:56 AM »

BUCKSHOT - by all appearances, Valentijn and Sebastian were home and not in Holland with Anita.  There is some questions about that though.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #325 on: July 26, 2007, 12:04:36 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"
It was fun, monkeys--I love being on here at night. I have to go now so my husband can use the computer to practice law. I may be back in a few minutes. Hope so!
Do you think he might be able to tell me the difference between battery and heavy battery?

I asked him, bleached. He doesn't know--he does commercial real estate law and doesn't know the criminal side of things. Wink
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: July 26, 2007, 12:09:30 AM »

Right or wrong, I would love to hear detailed timelines for that evening, as speculated by everyone here. It is very interesting to read and ponder.

It seems as though everyone here, for the most part, is on the money in their assessments.  I realize that some the particulars are only known by the perpetrators themselves.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: July 26, 2007, 12:11:58 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

I LOVE your avi!!!!!

When you want another Tink, check the Lounge.............there's been a couple for you for a long time!  Wink

Thanks CBB.  I decided for a temporary change,  but I'm sure I will go back to Tink eventually.  My daughter sent this to me because we have 4 dachsunds and it seemed like a nice change for now.  So many other monkeys made changes, so had to follow the crowd.  Laughing

Looks like our new Monkey Buckshot is in need of some clothes though!

Will let you know, when I'm ready to go back to my Tink alter-ego Smile

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: July 26, 2007, 12:13:41 AM »

Gut feelings tell me that a pool party / cozy apartment setting would have been first choice after leaving the bar. As one poster said - it was an environment they were very familiar with.

If people say that friends parked behind the wall of the VDS property and hopped the wall to enter the property, is it completely out of the question to think that while a drugged Natalee attempted to climb the back wall of the property that she could have suffered terrible injuries in the process?
I can't say that I have seen this idea proposed.

Could have but I don't think Natalee would willingly climb the wall at the Sloot home to go to a party on her last night in Aruba.  It doesn't make sense.

In a rented vehicle, I drove to the VDS residence while vacationing in Aruba. These climbing the wall stories make sense.  Otherwise, entering the residence involves driving through their main gate.  J2K were probably trying to be somewhat discreet at that time of night (was Paulus even home??)  Do you think Joran really had to sneak out, or were his parents used to him leaving his home at 11PM on a school night ? I have never given it much thought until now. If he snuck out, parking out back and climbing the wall makes sense to re-enter the residence.

I agree, I just can't see Natalee wanting to do this.  If she was drugged and pushed over the wall maybe.

Right. I am just speculating.  Maybe not pushed, but encouraged / helped with the re-entry into the residence.  Multiple friends, if true, would blow the discretion.  Maybe, there was no fear of being caught so they just waltzed (drove) right through the main gate.  Anita was not there.

Question: Was the rest of the VDS family in Holland, or just Anita ??

We have a poster by the name of Widget who found out early on that there were three Sloots that returned home on the plane.

I believe Widget.  I do not believe the other two boys were home.  The only people who say they were home were Paulus and Joran and the reason why they say this is because he helps their alibi.

If they were home why isn't there a statement from the middle brother.  I'll tell you why because Paulus would have involved a third son in his lies but this time it would be on a PV as a witness and he would be in big trouble if caught lying.

If they could interview Sander Gottenbos then can interview Val van der Sloot.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #329 on: July 26, 2007, 12:14:57 AM »

I LOVE your avi!!!!!

Thanks CBB.  I decided for a temporary change,  but I'm sure I will go back to Tink eventually.  My daughter sent this to me because we have 4 dachsunds and it seemed like a nice change for now.  So many other monkeys made changes, so had to follow the crowd.  Laughing

Oh, I love the pooches!!  Very Happy
Just wanted to make sure you saw them.

Buckshot? If you want an avatar and need some help, I'll be happy to help in any way I can.  Wink

WELCOME, BUCKSHOT!!!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: July 26, 2007, 12:17:40 AM »

I LOVE your avi!!!!!

Oh, I love the pooches!!  Very Happy
Just wanted to make sure you saw them.

Buckshot? If you want an avatar and need some help, I'll be happy to help in any way I can.  Wink

WELCOME, BUCKSHOT!!!
- thank you !!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #331 on: July 26, 2007, 12:21:47 AM »

You're welcome! Sooooo, just let me know if you want help with an avatar.  Wink

( But, if you answer "thank - you" again, I still won't know if that means you're grateful that someone offered, or if you want an avatar and need help.  Embarassed )  Laughing
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: July 26, 2007, 12:23:04 AM »

Right or wrong, I would love to hear detailed timelines for that evening, as speculated by everyone here. It is very interesting to read and ponder.

It seems as though everyone here, for the most part, is on the money in their assessments.  I realize that some the particulars are only known by the perpetrators themselves.

Buck, I've worked on timelines and they're all over the map from the time the boys left C&Cs with Natalee to the time Joran went to school the next day. The time from around 1 a.m. to 8 a.m. is pretty much unaccounted for, especially the time between 1:30 and 3:30 a.m. (before the computer records and phone records indicate that Joran was home).
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #333 on: July 26, 2007, 12:23:42 AM »

In other words...if the two younger Sloots were home there would be a reason to interview them.  If they were not home, why bother.  HMMMM.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #334 on: July 26, 2007, 12:25:20 AM »

Dihannah1

Thanks, I been missing in action for  a long time.  Smile

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: July 26, 2007, 12:25:25 AM »

Does anyone think evidence is stored in a central location or thrown away as to make sure it doesn't end up in the wrong hands?

Who would be the gatekeeper, if stored away.

Who was there even a need to hide from in Aruba? Since ALE had no intention of prosecuting the suspects, why even go through the interviews, etc..? It seemed as though it would not have mattered what a suspect said to ALE. (For example: Joran could describe his little heart away the truth of the whole evening and those interviewing him would simply say "Joran, we already know all of that - don't worry, buddy, you are not going to get in any trouble - we just need to know what lies to interject to throw the media off. This is all just to appease those stupid Americans and fool them into thinking we are doing the best we can")
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: July 26, 2007, 12:27:43 AM »

You're welcome! Sooooo, just let me know if you want help with an avatar.  Wink

( But, if you answer "thank - you" again, I still won't know if that means you're grateful that someone offered, or if you want an avatar and need help.  Embarassed )  Laughing

i will let you know when i am ready. i was thanking you for your offer to help me.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #337 on: July 26, 2007, 12:27:56 AM »

Does anyone think evidence is stored in a central location or thrown away as to make sure it doesn't end up in the wrong hands?

Who was there even a need to hide from in Aruba? Since ALE had no intention of prosecuting the suspects, why even go through the interviews, etc..? It seemed as though it would not have mattered what a suspect said to ALE. (For example: Joran could describe his little heart away the truth of the whole evening and those interviewing him would simply say "Joran, we already know all of that - don't worry, buddy, you are not going to get in any trouble - we just need to know what lies to interject to throw the media off. This is all just to appease those stupid Americans and fool them into thinking we are doing the best we can")

I think they destroyed whatever evidence they could, maybe with the help of corrupt officials. There's no use hiding it and risking it coming back to incriminate them someday. My hope is they missed some crucial piece of the coverup...or that someone who knows something will come forward.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: July 26, 2007, 12:30:54 AM »

Julia Renfro Smile
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: July 26, 2007, 12:33:42 AM »

i am off to bed - good night to all.
thanks for the hospitality !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.