March 28, 2024, 10:24:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #665 7/25 - 7/26/2007  (Read 137936 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: July 26, 2007, 01:12:11 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Paulus & his women!  UGGGHHHH Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Astrid

Anita

Karin

What could they possibly see or want with that man?

What are you saying - that you don't find bald, sweaty men with goofy expressions sexy?  Shocked  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #361 on: July 26, 2007, 01:13:06 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I'm outraged and disgusted by the behavior of all the people in Aruba who watched every step of this coverup and did nothing.  They knew of the affair between Paulus and Janssen and turned a blind eye.  They knew of Joran's raping and murdering and made excuses for him.  They know of much more that goes on that we are not aware and they do nothing.  This angers me.

Night Monks......I've been lurking for the most part....have seen some very intersing posts here today. I've  replied to a few...will do some research and get back to you  Confused

Sweet Dreams, Destiny...Shango and Simian do have answers.....do you agree with me Buckshot?

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: July 26, 2007, 01:13:56 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Klaas:

Can you check your email please Smile

Sure
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: July 26, 2007, 01:15:32 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Paulus & his women!  UGGGHHHH Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Astrid

Anita

Karin

What could they possibly see or want with that man?

What are you saying - that you don't find bald, sweaty men with goofy expressions sexy?  Shocked  Laughing

That's a big NO,  especially when it's Paulus.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: July 26, 2007, 01:15:55 AM »

Quote from: "Destiny"
I'm outraged and disgusted by the behavior of all the people in Aruba who watched every step of this coverup and did nothing.  They knew of the affair between Paulus and Janssen and turned a blind eye.  They knew of Joran's raping and murdering and made excuses for him.  They know of much more that goes on that we are not aware and they do nothing.  This angers me.

Night Monks......I've been lurking for the most part....have seen some very intersing posts here today. I've  replied to a few...will do some research and get back to you  Confused

Sweet Dreams, Destiny...Shango and Simian do have answers.....do you agree with me Buckshot?

Nite, Destiny. Sleep well.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: July 26, 2007, 01:16:06 AM »

Nite Destiny
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: July 26, 2007, 01:17:31 AM »

I hear Donna brushing her teeth, so I guess I'll talk to you monkeys tomorrow. Laughing

Sweet dreams everyone.

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #367 on: July 26, 2007, 01:17:36 AM »

I did see them.  Thanks.  I was busy and neglected to say thanks.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #368 on: July 26, 2007, 01:18:47 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I think there were and still are some in ALE that truly wanted and expected this to be solved right away.  They were the ones that go to work each day thinking that things are normal. They had no clue as to what lies beneath the calm exterior of Aruba.  I am speaking more of the corruption than the drugs and gambling and stuff.  You don't have to be too smart to see what is happening on the surface...it's when you look under the rug that you see all the roaches.

Like Clyde Burke?

Maybe. I doubt he would be the only one.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: July 26, 2007, 01:18:53 AM »

Nite BT nite Donna  Laughing
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: July 26, 2007, 01:19:02 AM »

We don't seem too "lively" tonight.  I'm tired, too.  I'll talk to you all tomorrow.  Sleep well.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: July 26, 2007, 01:19:44 AM »

I think there were and still are some in ALE that truly wanted and expected this to be solved right away.  They were the ones that go to work each day thinking that things are normal. They had no clue as to what lies beneath the calm exterior of Aruba.  I am speaking more of the corruption than the drugs and gambling and stuff.  You don't have to be too smart to see what is happening on the surface...it's when you look under the rug that you see all the roaches.

Like Clyde Burke?

Maybe. I doubt he would be the only one.

I agree.  He's just the only one who was willing to talk to us early in the case.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #372 on: July 26, 2007, 01:23:22 AM »

I think there were several trying to talk to us.  Some were totally unaware of all this corruption.  Believe it or not, I don't think it was as well known as we think.  The tourist part of Aruba was a well oiled machine.  Cainsos, parties, bars, drugs.  Then there is another side of Aruba.  The places where people live and work and don't know about all that stuff or they just look the other way too afraid to face reality.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #373 on: July 26, 2007, 01:26:17 AM »

Paradise Lost

azlady writes: "Bacchus, that first from out the purple grape crushed the sweet poison of misused wine. John Milton"

From the most under-studied literary genius of all time; t'was he who converted the Latin to English, and gave therefore the tongue we speak today --

A more relevant quote from the same masterpiece, and directed to the sloot which sullies these threads with their own eyes:

Thus spaketh Lucifer, Son of Light:

Which way I fly
is Hell;

Myself am Hell.

And in the lowest deep,
there is a lower deep.

Which still threatening to devour me opens wide,

To which the Hell I suffer,

Seems a Heav'n.

Sleep well, ye sloot -- to know the eye of Lucifer watches you.  And the eternal and righteous torture ye have earned in an eternal chasm of suffering.  T'was Hat who said a generation of sloots would be damned by the actions of the lowly father, and now proven true.

Cast from the places of civil people, in god's likeness we gather.  But not you, sloot.

Ye are of Lucifer, and are condemned therefore to trod the outlier, away and apart from the places where civil people gather to host.

Twas Paulus' true calling to save the two and sacrfice the one, as the one is deviant and perverse.  He chose the path of evil, and has condemned those who follow.  The sloot of infamy.

SO let it be written, SO let it be done.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: July 26, 2007, 01:26:39 AM »

Nite AZLady
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: July 26, 2007, 01:28:13 AM »

AMEN

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: July 26, 2007, 01:28:15 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Paradise Lost

azlady writes: "Bacchus, that first from out the purple grape crushed the sweet poison of misused wine. John Milton"

From the most under-studied literary genius of all time; t'was he who converted the Latin to English, and gave therefore the tongue we speak today --

A more relevant quote from the same masterpiece, and directed to the sloot which sullies these threads with their own eyes:

Thus spaketh Lucifer, Son of Light:

Which way I fly
is Hell;

Myself am Hell.

And in the lowest deep,
there is a lower deep.

Which still threatening to devour me opens wide,

To which the Hell I suffer,

Seems a Heav'n.

Sleep well, ye sloot -- to know the eye of Lucifer watches you.  And the eternal and righteous torture ye have earned in an eternal chasm of suffering.  T'was Hat who said a generation of sloots would be damned by the actions of the lowly father, and now proven true.

Cast from the places of civil people, in god's likeness we gather.  But not you, sloot.

Ye are of Lucifer, and are condemned therefore to trod the outlier, away and apart from the places where civil people gather to host.

Twas Paulus' true calling to save the two and sacrfice the one, as the one is deviant and perverse.  He chose the path of evil, and has condemned those who follow.  The sloot of infamy.

SO let it be written, SO let it be done.

BRAVO Hammer!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: July 26, 2007, 01:35:40 AM »

Yes, the Sloots will be forever marked by the actions of Paulus, the father and patriarch.  Three sons to follow in his footsteps, and this is the inheritance he leaves them.  They are, indeed, a damned clan.

BRING NATALEE HOME
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: July 26, 2007, 01:38:57 AM »

Awesome Hammer!  Awesome!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: July 26, 2007, 01:50:40 AM »

On that poetic note I will hug Nemo and see you guys later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.