March 29, 2024, 01:02:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #665 7/25 - 7/26/2007  (Read 138059 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: July 26, 2007, 01:56:59 AM »

Nite Lala's

GOODNIGHT ALL!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: July 26, 2007, 02:00:25 AM »

g'night y'all.

Mr Sandman.....
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: July 26, 2007, 02:19:10 AM »

I'm so tired. In more ways than one.

I am tired of all the foolishness... nearly every day, a new tidbit of nonsense from Aruba. Now we have a credible claim that yes indeed KJ and PVDS were having an affair.

That place is a society and a culture all to themselves. They don't know about morality and truth there.

My 2 cent's worth about Rob's info... I am headed to the Bunkey for a much-needed rest. Maybe tomorrow evening I'll stay in longer than I have tonight!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: July 26, 2007, 06:06:58 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
If you are interested, Grande and I did a post today on a person that seems to have no regard for his wife disappearance today.

Grande had a very extensive conversation with Robert Arnette at Court TV message board. Robert Arnette is the last person seen with Naomi Arnette.

http://tinyurl.com/3bd44n

There will be more on my site from Grande in the next day or so as a family member of missing Naomi Arnette has reached out to Grande on this case.

This person has requested to speak directly to Grande.

Rob - who is Grande? thanks.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: July 26, 2007, 07:04:21 AM »

This is in regard to the quote I brought over from ICB last night.  Interesting that rat face would confirm this information.

charlierat  Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:25 pm

There are dozens and dozens of missing American tourists on Aruba right now that nobody has ever even heard about. They missed their flights home and haven't been seen or heard from since. It happens all the time on Aruba (and the Bahamas and the Caribbean). Their families back home are all still wondering whatever became of them.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #385 on: July 26, 2007, 07:13:44 AM »

Good Morning.  

I am way behind but happy to be here.  I'll be back when I get caught up.
I just have to know what Easy's talking about....

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: July 26, 2007, 07:15:01 AM »

Good Morning,

Easy are you suprised Jossy didnt say anything about his article in diario to Dana Pretzer?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: July 26, 2007, 07:18:48 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Good Morning,

Easy are you suprised Jossy didnt say anything about his article in diario to Dana Pretzer?

Did Dana ask him about the article?  I didn't listen to the program.  Just read here.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: July 26, 2007, 07:22:14 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Good Morning.  

I am way behind but happy to be here.  I'll be back when I get caught up.
I just have to know what Easy's talking about....

Rat pill was just being the typical smarta$$ that he is, but that is an exact quote.

One of the Directors for the DOE Network made an interesting comment about missing person’s cases in Aruba.  I hope I can get more detail from her.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: July 26, 2007, 07:23:16 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Good Morning,

Did Dana ask him about the article?  I didn't listen to the program.  Just read here.

He didnt ask about the article..Just if anything was new in Aruba or about the case..The answer was no.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: July 26, 2007, 07:32:21 AM »

Good Morning,

He didnt ask about the article..Just if anything was new in Aruba or about the case..The answer was no.

I don't think Jossy is that heavily involved with the daily operations of the Diario these days.  The next generation have taken over those tasks and they exercise editorial control over their many reporters.

I will see if he has had any updates about that article, if you like.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: July 26, 2007, 07:39:09 AM »

Good Morning,

I don't think Jossy is that heavily involved with the daily operations of the Diario these days.  The next generation have taken over those tasks and they exercise editorial control over their many reporters.

It looked like a important article dont ya think? It did say that De Witte would make a announcement this week so maybee we will hear something before saturday..Sure a update would be nice..Thx..

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: July 26, 2007, 08:02:21 AM »

Good Morning,

It looked like a important article dont ya think? It did say that De Witte would make a announcement this week so maybee we will hear something before saturday..Sure a update would be nice..Thx..

It did look like an announcement was impending.  Later I will see if I can find it and see if anymore has happened with that situation.  I believe Jossy is on vacation this week, but he usually keeps a laptop with him on his travels.  We will see.....
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: July 26, 2007, 08:06:13 AM »

morning monkeys -- and sorry for the OT -- but I've very excited here Laughing  Laughing

Quick shout out to 2NJ

I'm lmao:-)

We're staying at same hotel:-)

I may be easy to find -- I am an aunt (and Godmother) of the groom. His mom is my sister. And my name is sharon. Laughing

Are we related?? lol.

(klaas -- I was hoping 2NJ would wear a monkey shirt with her avatar  Wink )

klaas -- it's okay if you give 2NJ my email addy -- if you can find it. I will send you an email later today.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: July 26, 2007, 08:22:02 AM »

Sharon ~ that is so cool and fun!  That 6 degrees of separation (or whatever it is) sure does apply for you all.  Very Happy  Very Happy
Have a great time, and report back when y'all have time.  Laughing
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: July 26, 2007, 08:27:01 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: July 26, 2007, 08:34:09 AM »

This is in regard to the quote I brought over from ICB last night.  Interesting that rat face would confirm this information.

charlierat  Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:25 pm

There are dozens and dozens of missing American tourists on Aruba right now that nobody has ever even heard about. They missed their flights home and haven't been seen or heard from since. It happens all the time on Aruba (and the Bahamas and the Caribbean). Their families back home are all still wondering whatever became of them.

Shocked

Hummm it seems as though Charlierat knows about a lot of murders that have taken place on that POS island.  Don't try and twist words now Charlie and say that's not what you meant because that's exactly what you meant.  You specifically mentioned Aruba.  People just don't disappear in thin air they were murdered.  Thanks for the clarification in this matter.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: July 26, 2007, 08:58:55 AM »

Does anyone stay in touch with Art Wood or Clint VanZandt? I found them to provide very insightful information when asked about their version of events, as unfolded that fateful evening.  They were PI's on the island, hired by Holloway/Twitty family, and were making good progress prior to Arubans clamming up.  Arubans eventually did clam up after the media frenzy began.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: July 26, 2007, 09:00:56 AM »

WOW

Hammer bursts into poem

Now I have seen it all !!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Just kidding, nice job Hammer
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: July 26, 2007, 09:16:06 AM »

Blah  Laughing that Hammer is the best, isn't he? Go Hammer !!!

This is my morning rah-rah for our Peaches !

I hope Angie gets to feeling better, it seems she may have a pinched nerve now  Confused and her hubby had his surgery and is at home on crutches, so we need a prayer for a speedy recovery !!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.