March 28, 2024, 06:55:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #665 7/25 - 7/26/2007  (Read 137921 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #400 on: July 26, 2007, 09:18:05 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Paulus & his women!  UGGGHHHH Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Astrid

Anita

Karin

What could they possibly see or want with that man?

Perhaps he has a big deck.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: July 26, 2007, 09:24:15 AM »

Well,after Big Hammer all I can say is Bravo.Morning Monkeys.So many missing and dead on aruba,a safe island,eh.I think not>As a monkey,and a Tiger,Paulus does nothing for me. I think there were a series of rapes,with main show at the sloot house,and the final act at the rocks.they may have given her XTC,to stimulate he at some point.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: July 26, 2007, 09:25:09 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
This is in regard to the quote I brought over from ICB last night.  Interesting that rat face would confirm this information.

charlierat  Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:25 pm

There are dozens and dozens of missing American tourists on Aruba right now that nobody has ever even heard about. They missed their flights home and haven't been seen or heard from since. It happens all the time on Aruba (and the Bahamas and the Caribbean). Their families back home are all still wondering whatever became of them.

Shocked

Hummm it seems as though Charlierat knows about a lot of murders that have taken place on that POS island.  Don't try and twist words now Charlie and say that's not what you meant because that's exactly what you meant.  You specifically mentioned Aruba.  People just don't disappear in thin air they were murdered.  Thanks for the clarification in this matter.

You bad monkeys you, tag teaming on the rattiest man that way  Laughing  Laughing

FYI he said that I said he knows everything about Aruba but he was mistaken, my quote is so he can copy/cut/paste is as follows:

"Rattiest man thinks he knows everything about Aruba."

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: July 26, 2007, 09:25:42 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Paulus & his women!  UGGGHHHH Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Astrid

Anita

Karin

What could they possibly see or want with that man?

Perhaps he has a big deck.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing he wishes

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: July 26, 2007, 09:30:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  Working and Lurking---Ugh

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: July 26, 2007, 09:31:41 AM »

Big Deck,who cares.I thought Kj had better taste,I hoped.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: July 26, 2007, 09:32:34 AM »

The rat speaks volumes ,for a change.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: July 26, 2007, 09:34:57 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Blah  Laughing that Hammer is the best, isn't he? Go Hammer !!!

This is my morning rah-rah for our Peaches !

I hope Angie gets to feeling better, it seems she may have a pinched nerve now  Confused and her hubby had his surgery and is at home on crutches, so we need a prayer for a speedy recovery !!

Hammer's prose gave me goosebumps ~ what a way with words.

None ~ thanks for the Angie update ~ was wondering last night.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: July 26, 2007, 09:40:25 AM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
The rat speaks volumes ,for a change.

I think he was being facetious and one thing we can be sure of, he will pontificate to correct that  Laughing

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: July 26, 2007, 09:42:50 AM »

hey tcumom- I know San spoke with her last night, I didn't, so she might have further details. I think Angie is reading the lively, she just is trying not to use that hand for typing and busy keeping her hubby off those crutches.

Everyone have a great day, it's hi-ho time for me !!

NJSons_Mom & Sharon, I'll shoot you two a common email so you can connect, how exciting you will meet soon !!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #410 on: July 26, 2007, 09:43:23 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "the big hammer"
Paradise Lost

azlady writes: "Bacchus, that first from out the purple grape crushed the sweet poison of misused wine. John Milton"

From the most under-studied literary genius of all time; t'was he who converted the Latin to English, and gave therefore the tongue we speak today --

A more relevant quote from the same masterpiece, and directed to the sloot which sullies these threads with their own eyes:
Thus spaketh Lucifer, Son of Light:

Which way I fly
is Hell;

Myself am Hell.

And in the lowest deep,
there is a lower deep.

Which still threatening to devour me opens wide,

To which the Hell I suffer,

Seems a Heav'n.

Sleep well, ye sloot -- to know the eye of Lucifer watches you.  And the eternal and righteous torture ye have earned in an eternal chasm of suffering.  T'was Hat who said a generation of sloots would be damned by the actions of the lowly father, and now proven true.

Cast from the places of civil people, in god's likeness we gather.  But not you, sloot.

Ye are of Lucifer, and are condemned therefore to trod the outlier, away and apart from the places where civil people gather to host.

Twas Paulus' true calling to save the two and sacrfice the one, as the one is deviant and perverse.  He chose the path of evil, and has condemned those who follow.  The sloot of infamy.

SO let it be written, SO let it be done.

BRAVO Hammer!

Amen to the Prophet HAMMER

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: July 26, 2007, 09:47:25 AM »

Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"
Does anyone stay in touch with Art Wood or Clint VanZandt? I found them to provide very insightful information when asked about their version of events, as unfolded that fateful evening.  They were PI's on the island, hired by Holloway/Twitty family, and were making good progress prior to Arubans clamming up.  Arubans eventually did clam up after the media frenzy began.

Art Wood made contact with Jossy Mansur early in the investigation and Jossy encouraged him to come to Aruba.  Van Zandt was working on behalf of MSNBC.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: July 26, 2007, 09:50:33 AM »

*** O/T Cat Alert ***  Laughing

PROVIDENCE, R.I. - Oscar the cat seems to have an uncanny knack for predicting when nursing home patients are going to die, by curling up next to them during their final hours. His accuracy, observed in 25 cases, has led the staff to call family members once he has chosen someone. It usually means they have less than four hours to live.

"He doesn't make too many mistakes. He seems to understand when patients are about to die," said Dr. David Dosa in an interview. He describes the phenomenon in a poignant essay in Thursday's issue of the New England Journal of Medicine.

"Many family members take some solace from it. They appreciate the companionship that the cat provides for their dying loved one," said Dosa, a geriatrician and assistant professor of medicine at Brown University.

The 2-year-old feline was adopted as a kitten and grew up in a third-floor dementia unit at the Steere House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. The facility treats people with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease and other illnesses.

After about six months, the staff noticed Oscar would make his own rounds, just like the doctors and nurses. He'd sniff and observe patients, then sit beside people who would wind up dying in a few hours.
Dosa said Oscar seems to take his work seriously and is generally aloof. "This is not a cat that's friendly to people," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070725/ap_on_fe_st/death_cat
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: July 26, 2007, 09:51:28 AM »

Posted by Reality at BFN (thought I'd capture it before he deletes it):

Reality

Re: LATEST INFORMATION (VIDEOS & DISCUSSION) - PART 2
« Reply #461 on: Today at 06:26:34 »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For nearly 2 years now, both gagirl and myself have posted on this forum.
During that time both of us have been slandered and bashed in the open forum and even worse in the PM system.
Gagirl has even had her private information splashed over the internet, yet we both have returned to BFN as asked. We are here because we are asked to be here, not to cause problems but to offer our views and opinions to the discussion. To help find answers.

Have any of you ever seen any posts by either gagirl or myself that has bashed, slandered, belittled, accused either Beth, Natalee, Robin or Dave ? And I’m not talking about posts not made by ourselves.
No matter what is rumoured neither of us has ever spoke against the family.

These new statements, call them what you wish, that are now being said about cocaine usage, surely these should be discussed in a civilized manner in order to try and figure out if these things are indeed true, would this not be the prudent thing to do ?

Should  Robin Holloway see any of our posts and objected to the content of that post, both gagirl and myself would have no hesitation in removing the post that offended.

These latest rumours making the rounds about us being part of some Disinformation Group is the most ludicrous thing that has yet been posted on any of these forums and yes, these accusations have been and continue to be made here on BFN.
Time and again, Debbie has posted to address the post not the poster and yet these things are allowed to be posted whenever we attempt a discussion. If we do not respond we are avoiding the question, if we do respond we are derailing the thread. It's a no win situation, and one that could and should be corrected.

I do not include MIP6 in this as I’m sure he will speak for himself.

To answer your question Reality - YES
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: July 26, 2007, 09:52:49 AM »

Posted this morning by GrannyToad at BFN:

About the reported event of Joran having followed and cornered an American girl enroute to the restroom at C&C who'd rebuffed him (from dancing? Why - Joran says he doesn't dance), threatened her with a knife, and told her threateningly that his father is a judge - was that in April or March 2005?

I've forgotten the timeframe other than placing it shortly prior Natalee going to Aruba, and being part of established PATTERNS like dumping (likely drugged, tourist?) girls on the beach when he's done with them. I'd wondered then and still now if there was a PATTERN about finding dumped tourist girls on the beach that Charles Croes recognized being a reason to head toward the lighthouse looking for that car and Joran. I don't think that strategy was a whim on Croes' part.

Although there was no implied threat, there was also the report of a mom with two daughters at C&C of having seen Joran enter through a side door, chat up her daughters, and with a nod to the bartender the 17 year old ordered them each shots of 151. This event was I believe, April 2005, Spring Break.

Earlier 2005, maybe March, a tourist had taken offense at Joran's behavior with his wife at some fast food or donut place. This is the event in which a tourist was thrown up against the plate glass window.

PATTERNS

Joran out of control; violence. Makes it easier to consider the "aluminum baseball bat" report and I would still like to have the general identity of the informant verified.

(*I still have the date of 6Jun2005 in general recall as when the cement pool apron was poured at the vdSloot compound. I recall blog posts at RWV with blacklab (latenight) & tsunder if those cues mean anything to readers)

"Supercop" Jan vdStraaten reportedly offered Joran confinement in a mental institution for a reason. Joran's parents may still be in denial.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: July 26, 2007, 09:55:38 AM »

Another good post by GrannyToad this morning at BFN:

Yes, let us talk about drugs and the cast of Aruban characters.

We have dribbles of references to Joran's use of X, drugging girls' drinks, and purchase (?) of GHB. Got any references to Joran+cocaine prior this O'Reilly discussion? Indirect references that include his island associates may be worth looking into, whether it's Geoffrey vCromvoirt, Michael Dompig, LvRijn, Kalpoes+"Pitbull", Freddy - whoever.

There's a reason Joran, in his words, can put away a case of beer before he can "feel it": that suggests coke use.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #416 on: July 26, 2007, 10:02:37 AM »

Thanks for bringing that stuff, Klaas.  Granny is really on it today.  

Always enjoy her analysis.  Shows common sense has not been lost forever in the world.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: July 26, 2007, 10:03:28 AM »

Reality should get real!  Doesn't he know that people have been collecting his posts for a long time now?  He can't delete them quickly enough. lol

Is this a new game he is playing?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #418 on: July 26, 2007, 10:25:21 AM »

Morning Fine Monkies  sunny

I'm somewhat caught up in the cage, since I'm working from home today, I just might to check in more often.

Good work from everyone last night....some interesting things to ponder over.

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: July 26, 2007, 10:41:31 AM »

Anyone know what the GLEN THODE MEMORANDUM is?

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW
Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings
08/08/2007 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel ((2)2) Case Management Conference;3) Motion to Dismiss;)

07/18/2007 Objection Document (DEFTS' SUPPLEMENTAL OBJECTIONS TO THE GLEN THODE MEMORANDUM )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

07/18/2007 Objection Document (DEFTS' OBJECTIONS TO CERTAIN EVIDENCE IN PLTFS' SUPPLEMENTAL BRIEF RE ARUBAN LAW IN SUPPORT OF OPPO. TO DEFTS' MOITON TO COMPEL )

07/18/2007 Brief (DEFTS' SUPPLEMENTAL BRIEF ON ARUBAN LAW IN SUPPORT OF DEFTS' MOTION TO COMPEL )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.