March 28, 2024, 11:05:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #665 7/25 - 7/26/2007  (Read 137998 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #520 on: July 26, 2007, 02:59:57 PM »

Once again, the hall monitor has opened up a can of worms.  Nevertheless, I think it important to know if Joran was indeed at school the next day.  Would the next day actually be the same day as Natalee's demise?  There would be no way for the media to have known anything about her missing until the NEXT day after that.  After Beth and Co. arrived.  

I think Paulus's confusion over the school thing is more in line with him working the story out in his head.  He wasn't sure about anything at that point other than she was dead.  He didn't know for certain because he actually knew where Joran had been that early morning around 6 AM, he just did not remember his lies before that he told to ALE, so he acted confused just in case Joran screwed up his stories again.

Okay, I am dropping the subject, seems we never get anywhere but circles and more circles.  I think I am getting dizzy over it all.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #521 on: July 26, 2007, 03:03:27 PM »

So, who's Shango?  Wink  Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #522 on: July 26, 2007, 03:04:10 PM »

Okay, then...is Shango a male or female?   Wink  Wink
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: July 26, 2007, 03:04:43 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "*******"
LOL!! Anna!! Are you writing that post to me?? I never gave my opinion on the subject..Once again all I stated was that he was up all night again on monday..You seem to like to argue with me..What's up?

No, you posted that the next day could be THE day, implying I have my days mixed up or could be doing so.

I am not.  We verified it.  "Some of us were paying attention" you know.  Learn to state your opinion without discrediting that of another.  It's called manners.

I wasnt implying anything!! I said the next day could also be the day that he slept at the school..So what!! What diffrence does it make?? I wasnt trying to discredit anyone and wasnt even involved in your previous arguments nor did I care to be..Wasn't even paying attention to your argument..Thats two arguments you started..Go crawl back underneath your rock!!  Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #524 on: July 26, 2007, 03:04:47 PM »

Alrighty then, let's talk Aru Bay videos. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #525 on: July 26, 2007, 03:05:04 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
So, who's Shango?  Wink  Wink

fwiw I read some interesting specualtions in the old threads.. let me grab it,..may take me a few...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: July 26, 2007, 03:05:41 PM »

Maybe we can talk about the rocks?? Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: July 26, 2007, 03:06:37 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
I do not think Natalee is on the VDS property (now), but this show I watched last night sure showed a photo of a rock monument that sure does resemble Anita's style of 'art' . I understand that at the VDS it is a fountain, but just the sight of this photo in the below link gave me chills.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16553112/

A cairn of some sort—a monument.
In there, under those stones, was a terrible puzzle...

In addition to that tacky fountain by the pool is that other stack of rocks back closer to Joran's shed, too.  Have always wondered just what that was supposed to be.  Can't be for aesthetic effect as it is fugly.

You can see it clearly in the overhead view of the property.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #528 on: July 26, 2007, 03:06:50 PM »

Well heck!  Let's try Simian's identity then.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #529 on: July 26, 2007, 03:07:57 PM »

Okay, I give up!  Everyone fight amongst themselves.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #530 on: July 26, 2007, 03:08:36 PM »

Microcephalic

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shango=MC
"I must feed the messengers"=brief the reporters
MC Mysteriously replaced the next day.

Microcephalic

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KKM wrote:
You really think Shango is MC???? Just curious.

It fits. She walks in all circles. Has knowledge of the Dutch, the Arubans, the local Government and the case. Then she is removed from her position the day after these posts.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: July 26, 2007, 03:11:24 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys Smile  Smile   What is this you are posting Angie?  I don't recall seeing that before.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: July 26, 2007, 03:13:18 PM »

Well heck!  Let's try Simian's identity then.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Lala's

I would love to discuss the Shango and Simian posts.  It seems that the Tango is mostly done late night/early morning so I usually miss it.

I have a lot of strong opinions about S/S, but find it difficult to discuss in the LCD threads.

FWIW- IMO Simian was in Aruba and was close to ALE.  I don't think Simian was ALE, but was very close to someone who was.  Shango - IF posting from Florida could be anybody. I realize the IP address indicated Florida, but if the person was in Aruba and logged on to a sever in Florida and used that server's email, the IP address would not indicate the exact location of the poster.  You would have to have access to that mail server to determine where the poster was located.  

With that said I think Shango is definitely a guy.  Simian, I'm not sure.  Could be either.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: July 26, 2007, 03:13:22 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Good afternoon monkeys Smile  Smile   What is this you are posting Angie?  I don't recall seeing that before.

Muffy it was in the old archive threads.. talk of who those posters thought Shango was at the time. Marianne Croes. I just read it earlier today.
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1823&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: July 26, 2007, 03:14:32 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Microcephalic

Shango=MC

Microcephalic

KKM wrote:

It fits. She walks in all circles. Has knowledge of the Dutch, the Arubans, the local Government and the case. Then she is removed from her position the day after these posts.

Are these SM posts?

Hi Angie - how is your hand/arm?  How is your husband?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #535 on: July 26, 2007, 03:15:34 PM »

Microcephalic

Shango=MC

Microcephalic

KKM wrote:

Thanks Angie.  You actually have no idea how ironic you finding that really is.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #536 on: July 26, 2007, 03:16:32 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Microcephalic

Shango=MC

Microcephalic

KKM wrote:

Are these SM posts?

Hi Angie - how is your hand/arm?  How is your husband?

Yep Klaas,, I posted the thread above..
My arm is killing me , no better at all. Hubby is napping and very miserable. he fell last night.  Shocked  His foot really is a mess. <gag>
Not a great team we make here.. both gimps.  lol
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #537 on: July 26, 2007, 03:17:08 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"

Lala's

I would love to discuss the Shango and Simian posts.  It seems that the Tango is mostly done late night/early morning so I usually miss it.

I have a lot of strong opinions about S/S, but find it difficult to discuss in the LCD threads.

FWIW- IMO Simian was in Aruba and was close to ALE.  I don't think Simian was ALE, but was very close to someone who was.  Shango - IF posting from Florida could be anybody. I realize the IP address indicated Florida, but if the person was in Aruba and logged on to a sever in Florida and used that server's email, the IP address would not indicate the exact location of the poster.  You would have to have access to that mail server to determine where the poster was located.  

With that said I think Shango is definitely a guy.  Simian, I'm not sure.  Could be either.

So tell me, who do think is Shango?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: July 26, 2007, 03:18:31 PM »

Microcephalic

Shango=MC

Microcephalic

KKM wrote:

Thanks Angie.  You actually have no idea how ironic you finding that really is.

Since hubby has been laying around most of the day I been trying to read more in the old threads. Interesting huh?  Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: July 26, 2007, 03:18:37 PM »

Microcephalic

Shango=MC

Microcephalic

KKM wrote:

FWIW - I do not think this person was Shango.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.