March 29, 2024, 07:56:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #665 7/25 - 7/26/2007  (Read 138105 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: July 26, 2007, 03:18:43 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Good afternoon monkeys Smile  Smile   What is this you are posting Angie?  I don't recall seeing that before.

Muffy it was in the old archive threads.. talk of who those posters thought Shango was at the time. Marianne Croes. I just read it earlier today.
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1823&postdays=0&postorder
=asc&start=20

Oh, okay Angie.  Thank you for helping me get up to speed.  I forgot about Marianne Croes.  Aren't the old archive threads great!  Hope you and DH are feeling better.  Don't over do now, okay?

I don't have enough background/knowledge to tango, but I find discussion about Shango and Simian very interesting.  If I don't post while you monkeys are tangoing, it isn't that I don't want to see it.  It's that I am reading and "listening" to theories and such.  And  I'm not ignoring you. Smile  Smile   I'm open to ideas and enjoy a lively discussion.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: July 26, 2007, 03:19:27 PM »

ANGIE - sorry to hear you are both still in pain.  I'll keep you both in my prayers.

Need to get back to work now.  Will be working and lurking.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #542 on: July 26, 2007, 03:20:14 PM »

I know everyone keeps asking me who I think it is, but I have held off on that one, because I like to see how others come to their conclusions.  Since Gabe Leo claims it is not him, tell me, someone who it is?  I have long had my mind made up, but I refuse to say anymore than that.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: July 26, 2007, 03:20:14 PM »

I am not under any rock, *******.  I'm right here whether you like it or not.  And you said not also but THE day.  Yes, I am sure you would like for me to go away but you lack to power to make it happen.  

Strange you call holding a different opinion an argument.  I don't see it that way.  You are welcome to do so if you prefer that line of thinking, however.  I only posted about this at all because I was asked.  Otherwise, I seldom express my POV about much of anything any more since some can't seem to handle it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #544 on: July 26, 2007, 03:21:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Microcephalic

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shango=MC
"I must feed the messengers"=brief the reporters
MC Mysteriously replaced the next day.

Microcephalic

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KKM wrote:
You really think Shango is MC???? Just curious.

It fits. She walks in all circles. Has knowledge of the Dutch, the Arubans, the local Government and the case. Then she is removed from her position the day after these posts.

FWIW - I do not think this person was Shango.

me either
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: July 26, 2007, 03:22:53 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Well heck!  Let's try Simian's identity then.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Lala's

I would love to discuss the Shango and Simian posts.  It seems that the Tango is mostly done late night/early morning so I usually miss it.

I have a lot of strong opinions about S/S, but find it difficult to discuss in the LCD threads.

FWIW- IMO Simian was in Aruba and was close to ALE.  I don't think Simian was ALE, but was very close to someone who was.  Shango - IF posting from Florida could be anybody. I realize the IP address indicated Florida, but if the person was in Aruba and logged on to a sever in Florida and used that server's email, the IP address would not indicate the exact location of the poster.  You would have to have access to that mail server to determine where the poster was located.  

With that said I think Shango is definitely a guy.  Simian, I'm not sure.  Could be either.

So tell me, who do think is Shango?

LaLa's,

I could make as many guesses as the next monkey, but truthfully, I don't think it is someone whose name has been mentioned in this case.  I think Shango is someone who knew a lot about what was going on down there either through our FBI or DEA...or he was really in Aruba.   If in Aruba why the cryptic posts?  Maybe because it is an unspoken rule that you don't rat out your fellow islanders and live to tell about it.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #546 on: July 26, 2007, 03:22:59 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
ANGIE - sorry to hear you are both still in pain.  I'll keep you both in my prayers.

Need to get back to work now.  Will be working and lurking.

Thanks Klaas

Muffy I dont tango well either.. but I enjoy reading Lalas and others views!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #547 on: July 26, 2007, 03:26:17 PM »

So let's explore it...why can't it be MC?
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: July 26, 2007, 03:27:07 PM »

Anyone ~ Do we know exactly what was picked up and/or delivered by that furniture/fish/whatever-it-was truck? Or, do we know and I was zoned out when we had the answer.... Embarassed

Angie ~ You're in my positive thoughts.  Very Happy

Anna ~ I haven't asked lately, but how's the lack of rain situation?  Confused
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: July 26, 2007, 03:27:59 PM »

Ok here is an old post bewtween meds and DragonFly and Joran being at school and the testgs I just saw.

dragonfly
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject:    

medleyrelay wrote:
You do not have to take AP exams when you take AP classes!!! Both of my sons - 4.20 students - took several AP classes their senior year and did not take AP exams - especially since Joran was getting a full ride at college - he did not need to be in any hurry to buypass classes - which is the reason you sometimes take the AP tests so you can skip classes in college

i realize that most of you on here have totally burnt this young man at the stake before he has been convicted - but let us be fair as to what we charge him with - taking or not taking AP exams should not be one of these things!

I think what we were all trying to get at here is that he DID take some exams. Finals were the week of the 6th, not the week that Natalee went missing as some have said. It has been said that he "was at school the following day on time and aced his exams". We were all trying to figure out if these people were even talking about the same day as finals were the week after not the week of the incident. Some speculated that maybe it was his AP exams he took the week of the incident which would explain why people continue to say "he was at school that day, everything fine, aced his exams". But, according to all schedules, even AP's were not the week Natalee went missing, finals were the week following, so the question is why is everything using that whole "just fine, aced exams" as some sort of testament to how he could not have killed Natalee the night before?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: July 26, 2007, 03:29:21 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Anyone ~ Do we know exactly what was picked up and/or delivered by that furniture/fish/whatever-it-was truck? Or, do we know and I was zoned out when we had the answer.... Embarassed

Hi TCU Mom.  I don't think it was ever established what was picked up and/or delivered by the truck.  IIRC there was something said about large sacks of dog food being delivered...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #551 on: July 26, 2007, 03:29:50 PM »

TY MOM.. we sure do need them here.  Smile

Mom IIRC.. I might be wrong.. I think it was suppose to be dog food.  Embarassed
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #552 on: July 26, 2007, 03:29:54 PM »

Truth
Why is is difficult to discuss here?  Just pretend you are talking only to me...if the others get in the way I will poke them with my pencils.  C'mon now, I have been berated on many an occasion about Shango and Simian.  I still tango and those that don't like...well, they can scroll on by.  Let's get on with it, I am very curious what you think.  We can post a disclaimer like Old Fart does.  Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #553 on: July 26, 2007, 03:31:16 PM »

And who told us it was delivering dog food?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: July 26, 2007, 03:33:04 PM »

I am sorry, I don't have a link.  That is why I used the disclaimer "IIRC" Very Happy  Very Happy I had actually thought of including the phrase "I don't have a link", but thought it might sound snippy Very Happy

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: July 26, 2007, 03:33:13 PM »

Angie and Muffy ~ I'm  Laughing 'cause y'all posted at the same time! ha.
Okay, I guess I'll go with dog food and let it go....I have no recollection of that.  Embarassed  :oops

Thanks for answering.  Very Happy  Very Happy
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: July 26, 2007, 03:35:09 PM »

Angie and Muffy ~ I'm  Laughing 'cause y'all posted at the same time! ha.
Okay, I guess I'll go with dog food and let it go....I have no recollection of that.  Embarassed  :oops

Thanks for answering.  Very Happy  Very Happy

I saw Angie and I posted at same time.   Smile  Smile Who REALLY knows what was or wasn't picked up or delivered in the truck.  Even if someone produced a bill of sale tomorrow, I'm not sure it would be the truth.  Not coming from the Sloots or the island of Aruba.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #557 on: July 26, 2007, 03:35:13 PM »

I have no idea Lalas..  LMAO  Just recall hearing it was dogfood?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #558 on: July 26, 2007, 03:35:41 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"

I am sorry, I don't have a link.  That is why I used the disclaimer "IIRC" Very Happy  Very Happy I had actually thought of including the phrase "I don't have a link", but thought it might sound snippy Very Happy

It was probably Bondia.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: July 26, 2007, 03:37:12 PM »

We could use DHL as the "don't have link" when needed.  Heck, maybe we could just call it a monkey disclaimer and confuse the darkside.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.