March 28, 2024, 03:08:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #665 7/25 - 7/26/2007  (Read 137965 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: July 26, 2007, 03:38:31 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
And who told us it was delivering dog food?

I have no idea Lalas..  LMAO  Just recall hearing it was dogfood?

I remember the discussion and the photos. IIRC (no link here) that there was discussion about whether the sloots were moving things out, like stuff that could be evidence.  On that note, I remember reading IIRC (no link here)  it has been said Anita had friends or associates keeping things for her.  Could it have been this?  Were furnishings being moved out and replaced?  I have no idea.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #561 on: July 26, 2007, 03:38:55 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"

I am sorry, I don't have a link.  That is why I used the disclaimer "IIRC" Very Happy  Very Happy I had actually thought of including the phrase "I don't have a link", but thought it might sound snippy Very Happy

It was probably Bondia.

Shocked   LOL

Here is another old post in RE: to Simian and Shango Lalas..

ztriggz

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Microcephalic wrote:
Shango=MC
"I must feed the messengers"=brief the reporters
MC Mysteriously replaced the next day.

wow wouldn't that be something if it was true.
it seems that ANYTHING is possbile in Aruba these days.

I Salute her if it was...
The orig Shang, Sim and Aem knew far too many local details
to be totally fake. They basically supported the theory of a cover up,
which many happen to agree with. including me.

even the Security guard pinned in the beginning said on Fox to fire the chief.

they have replaced the judge twice right?
and they have never even considered replacing or importing a new chief investigator after HE screwed up in the beginning... weird eh?
where's the big gun Hague investigator to come in and clean up this mess?
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: July 26, 2007, 03:39:12 PM »

Do you all think that truck just probably isn't a big deal?  I've always thought it was, or should be...but it just seems like no one's ever been very interested in it....I'm talking about everyone, not just the monkeys.  Confused  Confused
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: July 26, 2007, 03:40:07 PM »

Anna & ******* - I think it's time to drop it and move on.  From what I can tell the original post by ******* was not directed at anyone.  Somehow it evolved into a battle that needs to stop now.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: July 26, 2007, 03:41:15 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Do you all think that truck just probably isn't a big deal?  I've always thought it was, or should be...but it just seems like no one's ever been very interested in it....I'm talking about everyone, not just the monkeys.  Confused  Confused

IMHO (no link-see disclaimer below) the truck has some significance.  What it is, I don't know.

Disclaimer: I'm doing the best I can...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: July 26, 2007, 03:42:06 PM »

Muffy ~ you're doing great IMO!  Cool
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: July 26, 2007, 03:42:13 PM »

Anyone ~ Do we know exactly what was picked up and/or delivered by that furniture/fish/whatever-it-was truck? Or, do we know and I was zoned out when we had the answer.... Embarassed

Angie ~ You're in my positive thoughts.  Very Happy

Anna ~ I haven't asked lately, but how's the lack of rain situation?  Confused

Thank you for asking, TCUMom, we have had a couple of light rains.  Nothing to get excited about but it did help the grass.  A little bit.

At one time it was discussed that the furniture place also sold DOG FOOD, apparently some expensive kind from TNL and was speculated that it was making a delivery of dog food.

So when Joran is not killing the dogs with his paint gun, we were supposed to believe they were fed some exclusive brand of food available and shipped all the way from Holland.  I can't recall where I read that but it was a suggestion at some point in time.  A sort of explanation for the presence of the truck anyway.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: July 26, 2007, 03:42:32 PM »

Wasn't the "aced his exams" a Julia lie?

Angie- prayers & (((hugs)))  Get better soon!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #568 on: July 26, 2007, 03:43:19 PM »

LOL She is!!   Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: July 26, 2007, 03:44:45 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

HI Kimmy and Ty sweety.
 I am trying to look for Renho~Fluffa BS in the old threads.. I know I read something today and cant find it again.  But I will eventually  Twisted Evil
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: July 26, 2007, 03:44:57 PM »

Hi Angie,
Good to see you again, hope you get to feeling better soon.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: July 26, 2007, 03:44:57 PM »

tcumom thank you.  I really wish I were able to whip out maps in a single bound and do instant recall and quote and link, but alas, it isn't to be.  I read and learn and contribute what I can.  I care and have no agenda otherwise. Smile  Smile

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: July 26, 2007, 03:48:00 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Hi Angie,
Good to see you again, hope you get to feeling better soon.

smooch   Thanks sweety. Im hurting ..trying my best!  Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: July 26, 2007, 03:52:14 PM »

I'm heading out the door to my next training, but I wanted to jump in and say smoochies to Angie and hubby and that I hope you're both feeling better soon.

See ya later, gators.

I Stand With The Girl
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: July 26, 2007, 03:52:17 PM »

Truth
Why is is difficult to discuss here?  Just pretend you are talking only to me...if the others get in the way I will poke them with my pencils.  C'mon now, I have been berated on many an occasion about Shango and Simian.  I still tango and those that don't like...well, they can scroll on by.  Let's get on with it, I am very curious what you think.  We can post a disclaimer like Old Fart does.  Laughing

Thanks, LaLa's
I will be back later this evening.  I'm working and lurking and right this minute they are wantng me to work.  

I would like to post my S/S opinions and will do say later on this evening.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: July 26, 2007, 03:53:39 PM »

I thought is was avds, but I don't know how that info got to us, ex msm, poster.

Hi beautiful Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ang, hope you and your husband are feeling better soon.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: July 26, 2007, 03:53:55 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

HI Kimmy and Ty sweety.
 I am trying to look for Renho~Fluffa BS in the old threads.. I know I read something today and cant find it again.  But I will eventually  Twisted Evil

Gonna correct myself.. Embarassed  Wasnt a post ARenho made but a few posts by others bitching about her and things she was doing to protect VDS.  Gonna look.. and gotta go.. hubby woke up.. and his gauze is soaked.  Shocked  I gotta go run to the drug store to buy more.. hes almost out.   be back in a few.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: July 26, 2007, 03:54:57 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Truth
Why is is difficult to discuss here?  Just pretend you are talking only to me...if the others get in the way I will poke them with my pencils.  C'mon now, I have been berated on many an occasion about Shango and Simian.  I still tango and those that don't like...well, they can scroll on by.  Let's get on with it, I am very curious what you think.  We can post a disclaimer like Old Fart does.  Laughing

Thanks, LaLa's
I will be back later this evening.  I'm working and lurking and right this minute they are wantng me to work.  

I would like to post my S/S opinions and will do say later on this evening.

Bye Truth.  I would like to "see" your s/s opinions.  Hope you are back later this evening.

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: July 26, 2007, 03:56:18 PM »

Ok here is an old post bewtween meds and DragonFly and Joran being at school and the testgs I just saw.

dragonfly
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

medleyrelay wrote:
You do not have to take AP exams when you take AP classes!!! Both of my sons - 4.20 students - took several AP classes their senior year and did not take AP exams - especially since Joran was getting a full ride at college - he did not need to be in any hurry to buypass classes - which is the reason you sometimes take the AP tests so you can skip classes in college

i realize that most of you on here have totally burnt this young man at the stake before he has been convicted - but let us be fair as to what we charge him with - taking or not taking AP exams should not be one of these things!

I think what we were all trying to get at here is that he DID take some exams. Finals were the week of the 6th, not the week that Natalee went missing as some have said. It has been said that he "was at school the following day on time and aced his exams". We were all trying to figure out if these people were even talking about the same day as finals were the week after not the week of the incident. Some speculated that maybe it was his AP exams he took the week of the incident which would explain why people continue to say "he was at school that day, everything fine, aced his exams". But, according to all schedules, even AP's were not the week Natalee went missing, finals were the week following, so the question is why is everything using that whole "just fine, aced exams" as some sort of testament to how he could not have killed Natalee the night before?

Well, doesn't that just blow her friend renwhore's story out the window.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: July 26, 2007, 03:58:16 PM »

Quote from: "NM"

I thought is was avds, but I don't know how that info got to us, ex msm, poster.

Hi beautiful Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ang, hope you and your husband are feeling better soon.

Hi NM.  It is interesting to step back and look at where rumors, information, disinformation and such really came from.  How much do we REALLY know for sure?  Or think we know?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.