March 28, 2024, 09:44:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #665 7/25 - 7/26/2007  (Read 137934 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #700 on: July 26, 2007, 07:12:01 PM »

Here is one from http://www.worldwidemart.com/arubaforum/index.php?showtopic=95 from What to do in Aruba---In Concert thread...the freak mentions the Devries boy. reality Posted: Oct 1 2005, 09:34 AM

This Beth is so stupid, she dont know where to go.......
I can tell her where to look for her adult daughter but she wont
listen anyway.... !
She only wants the insurance money !

Remember the case of the young american boy on the jetsky ??/

If she s not looking for nat. , why should anyone ??

SHES TRYING TO HIDE HER FAILURES AS A MOTHER, BY FIGHTING EVERYONE !

A PIECE OF......REALITY !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish people would heed the warning--- Crying or Very sad
By the way...I have always thought Reality is male. I also believe MF is male...no doubt in my mind.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: July 26, 2007, 07:12:22 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Angie I can't stop laughing pucker up chuck? a RIOT  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Wink  My pain pills dont work.. but I took one of hubbys..  Shocked
No wonder huby is in lala land and sleeping alot.. lol  wish it would knock me out.   Wink
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: July 26, 2007, 07:13:12 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
WTF is going on with NASA?  Drunk astronauts, psycho astronauts trying to kill each other, astronauts trying to sabatoge the space station, WTF is going on?!?!?!?!?!?!

I dont have all of the facts and dont know what is REALLY going on inside but I will take a stab at it.  And I sure hope this doesnt offend anyone here - dont know if we have anyone in this line of work, but, I am going to guess this is just another situation of Human Resource Deprtments that dont have a friggen clue.  I could rant on and on and on about HR, and i'm sure there are alot of good, knowledgable people doing these jobs, but for the most part, they are going off the deep end in ALOT of corporations.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: July 26, 2007, 07:13:45 PM »

gang..

Angie.. maybe you can get some one to add puckered limps to my Monkey butt gif.   for someone

The "PAPITO" post on the 26th of June..
Hell we knew by then that Paulis was not a judge and sure not the chief justice.  Now he may have been da boss of the judges in ways other than judicaly

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #704 on: July 26, 2007, 07:14:05 PM »

NM thank you !!

Blah, that winking smiley becomes you  Laughing

Angie ROFL at the big ole red lips !!!!!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

chicks just cannot resist that eyebrow thing  

ROFL  Blah  Laughing  Laughing
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #705 on: July 26, 2007, 07:14:21 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
When Beth and Greta showed up at Sloot gate, Paulus and Anita had to hold back one(or more) dogs.

Thanks, Shell....didn't think my memory was getting that bad.  But still...haven't had dog food delivered in a furniture truck... Very Happy

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: July 26, 2007, 07:15:43 PM »

Another early post i saved from SM FP. makes you think who came up with the hittle comment that Nat supposedly said.

http://tinyurl.com/24oyqd

Elisabeth Says:
June 13th, 2005 at 7:30 pm
on Satish’s tickle page he has a quiz , in which one of the questions is ” Wie zou ik graag willen zijn voor 1 dag? ” and his choices are “hitler”, “a little girl”, “god” , and”a homo”. His correct answer was hitler…pretty disturbing

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #707 on: July 26, 2007, 07:17:57 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I meant to post ASK  Laughing

Easy I've been too busy to read rattiest, is he puckering up for Angie? Inquiring minds want to know  Laughing  Laughing

No, he is explaining what bat shit smells like.  Who would have thunk it? lol

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Geeze.. he is passing up a kiss from MOI?   Cool
 To talk about bat shit?  What a man!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: July 26, 2007, 07:18:33 PM »

I meant to post ASK  Laughing

Easy I've been too busy to read rattiest, is he puckering up for Angie? Inquiring minds want to know  Laughing  Laughing

No, he is explaining what bat shit smells like.  Who would have thunk it? lol

that's b/c it takes one to know one Laughing

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: July 26, 2007, 07:19:24 PM »

I am sure this question has been discussed in the past, but here goes:

Did Joran go to school the following day (after CnC night ) - Monday, May 30, 2005? Paulus seemed to stutter quite a bit when asked this question which would indicate that he did not go to school.  However, there seem to be unconfirmed reports of Joran sleeping at school, bragging at school, and having marks on his face,
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: July 26, 2007, 07:20:10 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Here is one from http://www.worldwidemart.com/arubaforum/index.php?showtopic=95 from What to do in Aruba---In Concert thread...the freak mentions the Devries boy. reality Posted: Oct 1 2005, 09:34 AM

This Beth is so stupid, she dont know where to go.......
I can tell her where to look for her adult daughter but she wont
listen anyway.... !
She only wants the insurance money !

Remember the case of the young american boy on the jetsky ??/

If she s not looking for nat. , why should anyone ??

SHES TRYING TO HIDE HER FAILURES AS A MOTHER, BY FIGHTING EVERYONE !

A PIECE OF......REALITY !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish people would heed the warning--- Crying or Very sad
By the way...I have always thought Reality is male. I also believe MF is male...no doubt in my mind.

Hey Nut,
what an F ing monster
part of the well oiled machine.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: July 26, 2007, 07:21:33 PM »

Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"

Did Joran go to school the following day (after CnC night ) - Monday, May 30, 2005? Paulus seemed to stutter quite a bit when asked this question which would indicate that he did not go to school.  However, there seem to be unconfirmed reports of Joran sleeping at school, bragging at school, and having marks on his face,

you should probably ask Anna  Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #712 on: July 26, 2007, 07:21:54 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
 gang..

Angie.. maybe you can get some one to add puckered limps to my Monkey butt gif.   for someone

Hell we knew by then that Paulis was not a judge and sure not the chief justice.  Now he may have been da boss of the judges in ways other than judicaly

Hi Sweety  Smile

I saw that post a few days ago when I was reading the old threads.. but not sure if I beleive it really came from the REAL PAPITO?  I been reading over the last few days and I dont even recall alot of those posters  from back then.  Sad   Must be getting sometimers disease..  Wink
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: July 26, 2007, 07:22:08 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
 gang..

Hey OF!
excellent pt.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: July 26, 2007, 07:22:30 PM »

So, is this place closing down tomorrow night?  What is everyone going to do over the weekend?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #715 on: July 26, 2007, 07:22:40 PM »

Oh, Buckshot, this same question was rehashed this afternoon...there's a split decision and the discussion heated up a little.   Sad

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: July 26, 2007, 07:23:44 PM »

So can anyone confirm that the Sloots had live dog(s) that Joran didnt kill?  Its not that I dont believe the poster that said they did, im just kind of surprised I never heard of it.  Does anyone have any pictures of them or anything?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #717 on: July 26, 2007, 07:24:10 PM »

So, is this place closing down tomorrow night?  What is everyone going to do over the weekend?

Um...turns out Sharon and I will be attending the same wedding reception... Very Happy

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: July 26, 2007, 07:24:11 PM »

BuckShot
I do not think we anything  nailed down for that Monday morning

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: July 26, 2007, 07:25:07 PM »

you should probably ask Anna  Wink

Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.