March 28, 2024, 08:36:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #665 7/25 - 7/26/2007  (Read 137929 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: July 26, 2007, 07:26:03 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Another early post i saved from SM FP. makes you think who came up with the hittle comment that Nat supposedly said.

http://tinyurl.com/24oyqd

Elisabeth Says:
June 13th, 2005 at 7:30 pm
on Satish’s tickle page he has a quiz , in which one of the questions is ” Wie zou ik graag willen zijn voor 1 dag? ” and his choices are “hitler”, “a little girl”, “god” , and”a homo”. His correct answer was hitler…pretty disturbing

yes NM and the other choices reflect his mindset too, "God" and "a homo" and equally disturbing a little girl?

they are all sick, I have a son that age plus I had a college student here to help me with some things last weekend - his parents are nordic and besides being incredibly handsome this young man is so respectful. He just spent a month in Haiti on a medical mission and he said it was the experience of his life and how special it was to work with the ill and sick in Haiti? I don't know college students or even high school boys with crap like this on their webpages, nor do I want to know them. I also didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday, Deepak and Joran are aberrations.

Was it blah who posted today about the lying island, I really do think something so dark and sinister lurks behind Oduber and friends that it's like monsters under the bed !!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #721 on: July 26, 2007, 07:26:23 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Here is one from http://www.worldwidemart.com/arubaforum/index.php?showtopic=95 from What to do in Aruba---In Concert thread...the freak mentions the Devries boy. reality Posted: Oct 1 2005, 09:34 AM

This Beth is so stupid, she dont know where to go.......
I can tell her where to look for her adult daughter but she wont
listen anyway.... !
She only wants the insurance money !

Remember the case of the young american boy on the jetsky ??/

If she s not looking for nat. , why should anyone ??

SHES TRYING TO HIDE HER FAILURES AS A MOTHER, BY FIGHTING EVERYONE !

A PIECE OF......REALITY !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish people would heed the warning--- Crying or Very sad
By the way...I have always thought Reality is male. I also believe MF is male...no doubt in my mind.

Hey Nut,
what an F ing monster
part of the well oiled machine.

Indeed...I also have noticed such changes in personality from Reality to reality...some other posts in other areas on the above site are very nice, normal chatter, just like he is with Robin. It is actually frightening. I do not know how she got hooked up with this person, but it is a huge mistake. We also know that Reality is the one who got Robin in touch with MIP6 too.

I know the family and everyone wants answers....but this is not the way to go.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: July 26, 2007, 07:26:54 PM »

Easy....tried to get into your blog yesterday....what's with the username/password thing?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: July 26, 2007, 07:27:15 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
So can anyone confirm that the Sloots had live dog(s) that Joran didnt kill?  Its not that I dont believe the poster that said they did, im just kind of surprised I never heard of it.  Does anyone have any pictures of them or anything?

If you can find the Fox show where Beth & Greta went to the Sloots I think you can see them.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: July 26, 2007, 07:27:22 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
So, is this place closing down tomorrow night?  What is everyone going to do over the weekend?

be miserable in pain.. wait on hubby with one arm..?
 I took 2 weeks off work.. and wish it was a nice 2 weeks off.. to relax.. but.

What yah gonna do Mike??  Smile
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: July 26, 2007, 07:28:02 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
So, is this place closing down tomorrow night?  What is everyone going to do over the weekend?

Um...turns out Sharon and I will be attending the same wedding reception... Very Happy

That is kewl!  Do you know each other, or is just a big co-inky-dink?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #726 on: July 26, 2007, 07:29:15 PM »

Um...turns out Sharon and I will be attending the same wedding reception... Very Happy

co-inky-dink....but I guess we'll sorta know each other when we post on the new format next week.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: July 26, 2007, 07:30:12 PM »

Easy....tried to get into your blog yesterday....what's with the username/password thing?

It's closed for renovations while I decide if I want to bother anymore. lol

I haven't had much time to spend with it, so I closed it for now.  Nothing new there.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: July 26, 2007, 07:30:13 PM »

well I need to go caulk a tub and gather some clothes together for a goodwill trip - the lively has been hopping and it's great to see so many new faces but also old friends too !

Easy, I think SM may only be down for a few hours but you may need to benchmark that with Klaas? I have to repaint the screen porch this weekend, you wanna come help?  Laughing I'll pay you in cupcakes  Laughing

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #729 on: July 26, 2007, 07:30:23 PM »

Hi Destiny.

Hi back atcha  Smile

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: July 26, 2007, 07:30:29 PM »

bbl...have to get something done...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: July 26, 2007, 07:32:05 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

be miserable in pain.. wait on hubby with one arm..?
 I took 2 weeks off work.. and wish it was a nice 2 weeks off.. to relax.. but.

What yah gonna do Mike??  Smile

Locally they are predicting crappy weather bothe Saturday and Sunday.  I did get some new DVD's in the mail today, so I will watch those and eat. lol
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: July 26, 2007, 07:32:18 PM »

Hi Destiny I saw those eyes as I was leaving so I had to come back to say hi !

must run for now......

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: July 26, 2007, 07:33:29 PM »

co-inky-dink....but I guess we'll sorta know each other when we post on the new format next week.

Small world ain't it?   Very Happy
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: July 26, 2007, 07:35:30 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
So can anyone confirm that the Sloots had live dog(s) that Joran didnt kill?  Its not that I dont believe the poster that said they did, im just kind of surprised I never heard of it.  Does anyone have any pictures of them or anything?

If you can find the Fox show where Beth & Greta went to the Sloots I think you can see them.

is the video your talking about the one from the link on this page?  I cannot view the video..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160298,00.html
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: July 26, 2007, 07:35:40 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
well I need to go caulk a tub and gather some clothes together for a goodwill trip - the lively has been hopping and it's great to see so many new faces but also old friends too !

Easy, I think SM may only be down for a few hours but you may need to benchmark that with Klaas? I have to repaint the screen porch this weekend, you wanna come help?  Laughing I'll pay you in cupcakes  Laughing

I thought it said a couple of days.  A couple of hours ain't no big deal.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: July 26, 2007, 07:40:22 PM »

Per Lazlo >

KLPD returning to Aruba not certain yet. The KLPD members working on the NH case are waiting for approval to return to Aruba (planned return Sept.).
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: July 26, 2007, 07:40:50 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

is the video your talking about the one from the link on this page?  I cannot view the video..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160298,00.html

Would not open for me either ... sorry

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: July 26, 2007, 07:41:05 PM »

It's closed for renovations while I decide if I want to bother anymore. lol

I haven't had much time to spend with it, so I closed it for now.  Nothing new there.

OK...just was surprised...thought maybe you had a hidey-hole....or had rat traps set or somethin'....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: July 26, 2007, 07:42:14 PM »

LAST I HEARD -

The forum won't be down more than a few hours Friday night.  Hopefully I'll have confirmation from Red and Dugga by tomorrow.

IF the forum is going to be down for more than that, I have created a temporary forum for us.  I'm not going to give you the link until I know what the deal is though.  No sense trying to moderate 2 places at once, LOLOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.