March 28, 2024, 08:08:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #665 7/25 - 7/26/2007  (Read 137928 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #740 on: July 26, 2007, 07:42:30 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi Destiny I saw those eyes as I was leaving so I had to come back to say hi !

must run for now......

Hi n Bye!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: July 26, 2007, 07:43:01 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Per Lazlo >

KLPD returning to Aruba not certain yet. The KLPD members working on the NH case are waiting for approval to return to Aruba (planned return Sept.).

Kind of sounds like what JQK said a couple of weeks ago........  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: July 26, 2007, 07:43:15 PM »

Per Lazlo >

KLPD returning to Aruba not certain yet. The KLPD members working on the NH case are waiting for approval to return to Aruba (planned return Sept.).

Thanks Igsigs
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: July 26, 2007, 07:43:42 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "oldfart"
So can anyone confirm that the Sloots had live dog(s) that Joran didnt kill?  Its not that I dont believe the poster that said they did, im just kind of surprised I never heard of it.  Does anyone have any pictures of them or anything?

If you can find the Fox show where Beth & Greta went to the Sloots I think you can see them.

is the video your talking about the one from the link on this page?  I cannot view the video..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160298,00.html

Would not open for me either ... sorry

the article doesnt mention anything about dogs
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: July 26, 2007, 07:45:36 PM »

Blah - I believe their are still 2 dogs living at the Sloot home in Aruba.  I saw them on TV.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: July 26, 2007, 07:45:38 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Per Lazlo >

Thanks Igsigs

klaas, doyou know anything about the sloots having dogs, ones that Jorans hasnt killed yet?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: July 26, 2007, 07:46:56 PM »

Blah - I believe their are still 2 dogs living at the Sloot home in Aruba.  I saw them on TV.

any idea what kind of dogs?  Any chance they are what beth heard on the phone?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: July 26, 2007, 07:47:07 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
So, is this place closing down tomorrow night?  What is everyone going to do over the weekend?

Um...turns out Sharon and I will be attending the same wedding reception... Very Happy

That is kewl!  Do you know each other, or is just a big co-inky-dink?

co-inky-dink....but I guess we'll sorta know each other when we post on the new format next week.

Hope you gals have a great time!  Cool
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: July 26, 2007, 07:47:16 PM »

I do not buy for one second that the messages back and forth were truly from Joran to Deepak.  Therefore, 2AM - daylight are completely unaccounted for in my mind.  Younger brothers could have been communicating with Nadira for all we know.

Also, it seemed as though went to great lengths to create false leads. I feel Guido arranged to have NH cremated and the body was simply hidden until that took place.  Therefore, Koen's boat, missing items from Fisherman's Huts, painted rocks, etc... are intended to throw off course the investigation.  I could be wrong, but, that is what my gut tells me.

Anyone, through this investigation, pin Paulus to give am explanation as to why money was withdrawn from his bank account in the middle of the night? Was he sleep-walking?

Also, anyone able to explain a call from VDS residence to Steve Croes (hope I am correct here) at 6:30AM? Was he serving as human alarm clock for Steve? That is pretty early to call someone.

Charels Croes seems shady to me and made sure to warn VDS house that a hurricane was heading their way the morning the H/T family arrived.

I feel the guy heading to work spotted the boys in their car, headlights off, at the raquet club early that morning. That would destroy their little email chat alibi's as to time at home(s). They were probably sitting in the car text messaging each other as well.

Thoughts...............????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: July 26, 2007, 07:47:45 PM »

From what I remember from seeing them on tv, they were large dogs.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: July 26, 2007, 07:48:33 PM »

any idea what kind of dogs?  Any chance they are what beth heard on the phone?

The ones I saw looked like either boxer or pit mix.  I don't think they would make "monkey" sounds.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: July 26, 2007, 07:48:34 PM »

Per Dugga:

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING SCARED MONKEYS  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've been hinting at this for a few weeks now, and we'll soon be ready to unveil! Red and I wanted to make sure that all of the faithful here had plenty of notice ahead of time.

This is exciting!

Next Weekend, the Scared Monkeys sites (scaredmonkeys.com, scaredmonkeys.net, Scared Monkeys Radio, missingexploited.com and yes, even the "shoe site") are going to relaunch with new features and a brand new look.

The web sites will all be going down for maintenance the evening of Friday, July 28, 2007. They will individually return, one at a time, throughout the weekend.

Maybe he meant Friday, the 27th.....this happened to us last year...were invited to a party but the invitation had the wrong day of the week...that's when we showed up... Very Happy

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #752 on: July 26, 2007, 07:48:36 PM »

Per Lazlo >

Approval??....from who?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: July 26, 2007, 07:49:16 PM »

Per Lazlo >

Thanks Igsigs

YW. I just hope the *approval* needed is internal. We already know what Aruba's answer will be.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: July 26, 2007, 07:50:18 PM »

Per Dugga:

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING SCARED MONKEYS  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've been hinting at this for a few weeks now, and we'll soon be ready to unveil! Red and I wanted to make sure that all of the faithful here had plenty of notice ahead of time.

This is exciting!

Next Weekend, the Scared Monkeys sites (scaredmonkeys.com, scaredmonkeys.net, Scared Monkeys Radio, missingexploited.com and yes, even the "shoe site") are going to relaunch with new features and a brand new look.

The web sites will all be going down for maintenance the evening of Friday, July 28, 2007. They will individually return, one at a time, throughout the weekend.

Maybe he meant Friday, the 27th.....this happened to us last year...were invited to a party but the invitation had the wrong day of the week...that's when we showed up... Very Happy

Yes, he means Friday the 27th  Laughing  According to Red the forum will be the first thing that is brought back up.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #755 on: July 26, 2007, 07:51:01 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
So, is this place closing down tomorrow night?  What is everyone going to do over the weekend?

be miserable in pain.. wait on hubby with one arm..?
 I took 2 weeks off work.. and wish it was a nice 2 weeks off.. to relax.. but.

What yah gonna do Mike??  Smile

Locally they are predicting crappy weather bothe Saturday and Sunday.  I did get some new DVD's in the mail today, so I will watch those and eat. lol

kewl  Smile Stay away from that chili dog sauce  Shocked
  I wish BT would adopt me and call me a sock monkey and take me traveling.. lol  Wink  They have way more fun then I do.  Laughing
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: July 26, 2007, 07:51:05 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "NM"
Another early post i saved from SM FP. makes you think who came up with the hittle comment that Nat supposedly said.

http://tinyurl.com/24oyqd

Elisabeth Says:
June 13th, 2005 at 7:30 pm
on Satish’s tickle page he has a quiz , in which one of the questions is ” Wie zou ik graag willen zijn voor 1 dag? ” and his choices are “hitler”, “a little girl”, “god” , and”a homo”. His correct answer was hitler…pretty disturbing

yes NM and the other choices reflect his mindset too, "God" and "a homo" and equally disturbing a little girl?

they are all sick, I have a son that age plus I had a college student here to help me with some things last weekend - his parents are nordic and besides being incredibly handsome this young man is so respectful. He just spent a month in Haiti on a medical mission and he said it was the experience of his life and how special it was to work with the ill and sick in Haiti? I don't know college students or even high school boys with crap like this on their webpages, nor do I want to know them. I also didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday, Deepak and Joran are aberrations.

Was it blah who posted today about the lying island, I really do think something so dark and sinister lurks behind Oduber and friends that it's like monsters under the bed !!

Hey None,
I'm glad you don't know like the pimp(le)s. I don't either. I'm sure we've had the opportunity to interact with this type and their parents but naturally gravitate away from this sort. Nothing in common, naturally repel each other. The only way Natalee could meet someone like this was to be in a concentrated area of them under the pretense she was safe, and decieved, and caught in their sights.

Yes it was blah that posted today about the lying island.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: July 26, 2007, 07:51:13 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
When Beth and Greta showed up at Sloot gate, Paulus and Anita had to hold back one(or more) dogs.

Thanks, Shell....didn't think my memory was getting that bad.  But still...haven't had dog food delivered in a furniture truck... Very Happy

It will be interesting to see the archives and where the 'dog food  delivered in a furniture truck' claim came from...among other things from the past.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: July 26, 2007, 07:51:59 PM »

Shep Smith will be talking about Oscar the Cat next!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: July 26, 2007, 07:53:29 PM »

Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"
I do not buy for one second that the messages back and forth were truly from Joran to Deepak.  Therefore, 2AM - daylight are completely unaccounted for in my mind.  Younger brothers could have been communicating with Nadira for all we know.

Also, it seemed as though went to great lengths to create false leads. I feel Guido arranged to have NH cremated and the body was simply hidden until that took place.  Therefore, Koen's boat, missing items from Fisherman's Huts, painted rocks, etc... are intended to throw off course the investigation.  I could be wrong, but, that is what my gut tells me.

Anyone, through this investigation, pin Paulus to give am explanation as to why money was withdrawn from his bank account in the middle of the night? Was he sleep-walking?

Also, anyone able to explain a call from VDS residence to Steve Croes (hope I am correct here) at 6:30AM? Was he serving as human alarm clock for Steve? That is pretty early to call someone.

Charels Croes seems shady to me and made sure to warn VDS house that a hurricane was heading their way the morning the H/T family arrived.

I feel the guy heading to work spotted the boys in their car, headlights off, at the raquet club early that morning. That would destroy their little email chat alibi's as to time at home(s). They were probably sitting in the car text messaging each other as well.

Thoughts...............????

The problem with the cremation theory is we have been told time and time again that Aruba does not have a crematorium.  However, we do know that a dog/cat crematorium was sold to Aruba by company in Florida.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.