March 28, 2024, 06:12:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #665 7/25 - 7/26/2007  (Read 137919 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: July 26, 2007, 08:20:56 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "oldfart"
hey blah  found it on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_RIz4ae75o

sweet, thanks OF !!!  After all this time, i'm still learning new things about this case - never knew the Sloots had dogs (that survived)

I do love the clip You ho... you in the bushes.

that is pretty funny, full grown man hiding in the bushes from little ole Beth  Laughing  Laughing

I was looking at PVDS body language during that news clip with Greta and Beth.  And I think at the time this was going on, Beth had no idea that her life was headed into a one way ticket to living hell.  And part of it due to the man behind the bushes. Evil or Very Mad

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #781 on: July 26, 2007, 08:21:10 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Has Reality ever claimed any type of link to Aruba, or does he just follow Gagirl around all over the internet?

As far as I know he has never claimed a link to Aruba.  And yes, they seem to follow one another around.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #782 on: July 26, 2007, 08:23:01 PM »

hey blah  found it on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_RIz4ae75o

sweet, thanks OF !!!  After all this time, i'm still learning new things about this case - never knew the Sloots had dogs (that survived)

I do love the clip You ho... you in the bushes.

that is pretty funny, full grown man hiding in the bushes from little ole Beth  Laughing  Laughing

Okay...I remember that, but now I am confused. Beth had already met PDVS...why was she introducing herself?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #783 on: July 26, 2007, 08:25:17 PM »

Wonder if BT realizes she is in SF when Bonds might break the home run record today?

So far up 2 x's, no homer..

I know who cares.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: July 26, 2007, 08:25:25 PM »

ROFLMAO  FROM  RU     Laughing  Laughing

charlierat Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:42 pm    

angiewithcooties wrote:
Where is that Sexy Charlierat anyhow? This is for him.. Pucker up Chuck!

And here I thought she was playing hard to get.  

Chucky baby.. you would cream yourself if I kissed you.  I think you are hot.. come here baby..  Can yah handle it? I have a body condom ready..

Come to MaMa Chuck.. Bend over handsome

Chuck you got my cooties.. you know it.. geesh.. didnt ya'll tell anyone we met before?  
 Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink

I have a great sense of humor .. don't I Heli?  Gosh.. I hope I am not stealing your boyfriend away.. Shocked [/b]
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: July 26, 2007, 08:25:43 PM »

On a couple of occasions Shepherd Smith has said things that really bothered me, but most of these cable “news” people have at one time or another.  So, I decided to overlook those things, because I like his fast paced delivery, wit and the tone of his voice is easy for my old ears to hear and understand.  I get a kick out of his show 90% of the time.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: July 26, 2007, 08:28:13 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
Wonder if BT realizes she is in SF when Bonds might break the home run record today?

I know who cares.

OS

I wonder if BT and the sock monkeys are out in the water waiting for the big one????
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #787 on: July 26, 2007, 08:29:16 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Quote from: "KarmaRoundUp"
Quote from: "Shell"
Quote from: "shadow"
Good eveninng Monkeys!

Good discussions going on tonight.
AZLady: I agree with so much of what you said in your last post. But I still have a burning question . . . were those PIMPS worthy of such a huge cover-up? You mentioned video of the assault and I agree, but I beleive if this is the case, there is an entire network that is being protected. IMO the videos being made were not for the PIMPs enjoyment only but more of an enterprise.  Just thinking out loud. Any thoughts?

I keep wondering what favors were called in to protect the son of the judge. I would like to know things that happened before Paulus ever got to Aruba, his history, the cases he had influence over. I personally think that would open a huge can of worms and explain why all this for a few punks.

Hi Monkeys
I agree Shell,this is no coverup just for the Kalpoe's....it's for Joran and it's for Paulus.If only the Kalpoe's were involved,this would have been solved within the first few days of Natalee disappearing.
No,it's because of Joran,his father is protecting him and we all know he will do anything to protect his son even if it means bringing down the whole once happy island of aruba.Paulus is protected by his knowledge.I also would love to see all of the cases he has worked on in the past.

I also feel it is a well-oiled machine in aruba for covering-up crimes against tourist.  What happened to Natalee also happened to 3 others that I can think of. Bud Larson, Max deVries, and another man. I'm sure the details of each one is different but they all "disappeared" and the families were treated badly/threatened, and they ale just wants to claim they ran off for insurance $$$$.
I think the ata, ahata, whatever all those tourist getter orgs iare n aruba would help out p&jvds or any other privledge aruban.
And the cops there really don't want to get involved or do whatever is the causes least problems .

Hi NM and Lalas
What connections does Anita have?
I agree NM....I think there are a lot of people on aruba scared,rich and poor.They have all seem what happens when you try and rock the boat,try to come forward with some truths.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: July 26, 2007, 08:29:33 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

angiewithcooties wrote:

Chucky baby.. you would cream yourself if I kissed you.  I think you are hot.. come here baby..  Can yah handle it? I have a body condom ready..

Chuck you got my cooties.. you know it.. geesh.. didnt ya'll tell anyone we met before?  
 Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink

I have a great sense of humor .. don't I Heli?  Gosh.. I hope I am not stealing your boyfriend away.. Shocked [/b]

WOWOWOW!!!

If he doesnt show up, let me know, i'll be right over !!!!!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #789 on: July 26, 2007, 08:32:17 PM »

I know who cares.

OS

I wonder if BT and the sock monkeys are out in the water waiting for the big one????

Now that would be a picture..

Probably not going to do it tonight. been up 3x so far. One guy is out in the water after just having by-pass, man some dedicated fans.

OS

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: July 26, 2007, 08:33:10 PM »

One of those emoticons reminds me of a story..... I won't tell! lol lol lol
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: July 26, 2007, 08:33:28 PM »

angiewithcooties wrote:

Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink

WOWOWOW!!!

ROFL  Blah   Wink  Wink  Wink   You want my cooties Blah?   Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: July 26, 2007, 08:34:27 PM »

I know who cares.

OS

Probably not going to do it tonight. been up 3x so far. One guy is out in the water after just having by-pass, man some dedicated fans.

OS

Dedication is a nice word for it. lol
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: July 26, 2007, 08:35:31 PM »

Why would someone who has no dogs be taking a delivery of dog food?  Whe has ever even heard of dog food delivery? Why would someone have a dog food delivery truck "back-in" to their fenced in compound to unload the dog food?  Come on, what a load of bull.

That was no dog food truck.  What was it?  Furniture truck?  Was it there to unload a new matress to replace the blood soaked one that was dumped on the side of the road?

BINGO
, IMO
Was the truck there to pick up a body?  Why was this truck backed in, what were they trying to hide?  It sure wasnt to disguise the fact they were buying dog food.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #794 on: July 26, 2007, 08:36:36 PM »

I know who cares.

OS

OS

Dedication is a nice word for it. lol

they think they are going to make some money...Oh well, to each his own. I guess.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: July 26, 2007, 08:36:39 PM »

angiewithcooties wrote:

Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink

WOWOWOW!!!

ROFL  Blah   Wink  Wink  Wink   You want my cooties Blah?   Laughing

only if they come with that whip !!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: July 26, 2007, 08:37:15 PM »

Blah,
pvds does go down at the end!

Hi Pita, Karma and OS.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #797 on: July 26, 2007, 08:37:20 PM »

One of those emoticons reminds me of a story..... I won't tell! lol lol lol

Come on Mike.. do tell.   Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: July 26, 2007, 08:38:16 PM »

BRB, furniture truck just deliverd a pizza.....   Razz
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: July 26, 2007, 08:38:45 PM »

angiewithcooties wrote:

Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink

Well, I had to log in for this one, Angie.
Don't be so inhibited, lol.
Shocked  Laughing  Shocked  Laughing

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.