March 28, 2024, 07:25:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #665 7/25 - 7/26/2007  (Read 137923 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: July 26, 2007, 09:04:50 PM »

chuck is a wack job

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: July 26, 2007, 09:04:59 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Klaas, are you out there?

Yes
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: July 26, 2007, 09:05:25 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
Wonder if BT realizes she is in SF when Bonds might break the home run record today?

So far up 2 x's, no homer..

I know who cares.

OS

I do because I don't want him to break it... he as we all know uses steroids and there is NO WAY that HANK Aaron did... and that was where we used to meet at FCS. back in the day... at Hank Aaron...

I would walk bonds every single time if I were a manager in baseball...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #823 on: July 26, 2007, 09:06:06 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Shep Smith will be talking about Oscar the Cat next!

Hope the cat sits on his desk... Razz

Laughing
Hey 2NJ,
have fun at the wedding and say Hi to Sharon, or Hi Sharon if you are reading.
I'll be camping in the scattered thunderstorms.

I have no doubt we will have fun and it's amazing that someone I have postd with...went to the same college at different times...is someone who is linked to someone we know well.  Yes, it is a small world.  Yes, and the weather will be iffy...but Sharon also has taken possession of fault with that...iirc... Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #824 on: July 26, 2007, 09:09:03 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "oldfart"
So can anyone confirm that the Sloots had live dog(s) that Joran didnt kill?  Its not that I dont believe the poster that said they did, im just kind of surprised I never heard of it.  Does anyone have any pictures of them or anything?

If you can find the Fox show where Beth & Greta went to the Sloots I think you can see them.

is the video your talking about the one from the link on this page?  I cannot view the video..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160298,00.html

Hi Blah
I can't seem to view Fox videos lately but Greta does have some pics from when she was in aruba.....look for the pics where her and Beth showed up at the vds home,where Paulus is trying to hide in the bushes(like the snake he is)until Beth yoo hoo's him out of the bushes.There were at least 2 dogs there.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #825 on: July 26, 2007, 09:09:33 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "shadow"
San: You around? Juist finished reading and saw your response. Do you know anything more about John Charles Croes? What si Ernesto into or does he have a legitimate front so to speak?

I'm not San but what info do you want on John Charles Croes?

Ernesto Arambatzis works (or worked) in the South Miami area nighclub scene.  

Alot of info on Ernesto all in one place ere:

http://truth4natalee.s3.bizhat.com/truth4natalee-post-11949.html

Evening Klass! Hope the furniture truck didn't bring more than a pizza.  Smile Thanks for the response and link. Didn't mean to sound exclusive asking for San I was just responding to a post she made earlier to me. As far as JCC, I just found it curious that he was brought up in the PV's is from Miami but little is known, at least as far as I know. Just thinking out loud as usual. BTW You Rock!

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: July 26, 2007, 09:09:51 PM »

I don’t want to sound like I am pushing other blogs while here, but someone recently introduced me to ICB and thus far I have found it to be fascinating.  Whoever put it together really pulled together some talented writers and I have enjoyed reading them over the past few days.  Tonight, one of the contributors will be on Abram’s show.

Just passing that along to those that might be interested.

I do like that blog... it is interesting.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: July 26, 2007, 09:11:39 PM »

San: You around? Juist finished reading and saw your response. Do you know anything more about John Charles Croes? What si Ernesto into or does he have a legitimate front so to speak?

Evening Klass! Hope the furniture truck didn't bring more than a pizza.  Smile Thanks for the response and link. Didn't mean to sound exclusive asking for San I was just responding to a post she made earlier to me. As far as JCC, I just found it curious that he was brought up in the PV's is from Miami but little is known, at least as far as I know. Just thinking out loud as usual. BTW You Rock!

John Charles Croes is originally from Aruba and is now in Miami.  He is a friend of Deepak Kalpoes.  He was brought up because on the night Natalee disappeared, Deepak was online chatting with John Charles Croes.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: July 26, 2007, 09:12:01 PM »

Yes

I'm looking for a link to some old Front Page posts.  Preferably June 26th and/or June 27 2005.  Do you have something like that available?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: July 26, 2007, 09:14:01 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  Gee, John Charles Croes is another candidate for Shango since he's in FL, huh?

BRING NATALEE HOME
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: July 26, 2007, 09:15:18 PM »

Yes

I'm looking for a link to some old Front Page posts.  Preferably June 26th and/or June 27 2005.  Do you have something like that available?

Are we getting ready to tango? Wink  Rolling Eyes

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #831 on: July 26, 2007, 09:15:51 PM »

John Charles Croes is originally from Aruba and is now in Miami.  He is a friend of Deepak Kalpoes.  He was brought up because on the night Natalee disappeared, Deepak was online chatting with John Charles Croes.

Thanks Klass

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #832 on: July 26, 2007, 09:16:55 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "ospainter"
Wonder if BT realizes she is in SF when Bonds might break the home run record today?

So far up 2 x's, no homer..

I know who cares.

OS

I do because I don't want him to break it... he as we all know uses steroids and there is NO WAY that HANK Aaron did... and that was where we used to meet at FCS. back in the day... at Hank Aaron...

I would walk bonds every single time if I were a manager in baseball...

Well he didn't do it today/tonight.

Caught my attention because BT is out there. I don't watch Baseball.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: July 26, 2007, 09:17:15 PM »

BRB, furniture truck just deliverd a pizza.....   Razz

Laughing
hehehehe, this is the funnist post of the night!
Don't forget to give em any old blood soaked mattress you have for a tip!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: July 26, 2007, 09:17:20 PM »

Yes

Yes but I need more information.  What posts are you looking for.  I need the posters name or the subject or something.

Edited to add:  There are many comments on many front page posts so hard to give you a "link".  I need more to go on.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: July 26, 2007, 09:17:51 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Hi Monkeys.  Gee, John Charles Croes is another candidate for Shango since he's in FL, huh?

The thought has crossed my mind.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: July 26, 2007, 09:19:17 PM »

I am addicted to baseball....

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #837 on: July 26, 2007, 09:19:58 PM »

Yes

I'd go try to get a link but I know that I'd get it to you a half hour after Klaas does...it's not easy if you haven't saved them by date...imo..

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: July 26, 2007, 09:20:13 PM »

BRB, furniture truck just deliverd a pizza.....   Razz

quick, ask them if they'd mind getting rid of a blood soaked matress for you

ew! I just posted that too (before I got your post!)
Great minds think alike!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: July 26, 2007, 09:20:15 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I am addicted to baseball....

i love baseball

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.