March 28, 2024, 01:17:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #665 7/25 - 7/26/2007  (Read 137955 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #860 on: July 26, 2007, 09:36:28 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
thanks Shawdow... I just got off the phone with her mom...

I feel very helpless and mad... how does this happen??

We must add her to the prayer thread.  She needs our prayers.  This just makes me sick.  I have had about all this horror being done to women I can stand.  I wish someone could explain to me why this seems to have become so common?  Have we regressed to such a barbaric state that there is no hope any longer?
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #861 on: July 26, 2007, 09:38:26 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

We must add her to the prayer thread.  She needs our prayers.  This just makes me sick.  I have had about all this horror being done to women I can stand.  I wish someone could explain to me why this seems to have become so common?  Have we regressed to such a barbaric state that there is no hope any longer?

I blame it on the judges.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: July 26, 2007, 09:40:16 PM »

I am sorry to hear about that Mrs. Red.......I hope they catch the POS that did it.....so many sick people in this world.

Regrets, I've had a few......
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: July 26, 2007, 09:40:18 PM »

Mrs. Red ~ I am so sorry and sick to my stomach about your friend's daughter.  They and you are in my thoughts and prayers.  How truly devastating.   Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: July 26, 2007, 09:40:20 PM »

I don't know... and what makes me even madder is all the assbites that have the screwed up thinking that somehow women deserve this.... and there are those that will say that...but what the hell??  

OK, I apologize that I am going to be off topic with this  - so y'all can talk around me... I am kind of a mess... this girl is like my goddaughter... and I can't do anything to help her.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: July 26, 2007, 09:40:56 PM »

Mrs.Red,She is in my prayers.I hope she can recover.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: July 26, 2007, 09:42:12 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Mrs. Red - how old is the girl?  I feel so bad for her.

she is early 20's... going through a rough divorce... and I suspect the ex ....but I have no clear proof.  I am too far away to be there for her, her mom...

im sorry to hear this Mrs. Red

more than likely someone she knows

if she has had a psychotic break, they need to keep her eye on her

cause when it happens,,,, people need to be THERE...to protect here from herself

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: July 26, 2007, 09:42:55 PM »

thanks to you all... for your care and concern.  please don't feel like y'all can't talk, though...

for once I don't want to be stoic about it... I want to kick somebody's butt!

and I know that you're prayers will help...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: July 26, 2007, 09:44:33 PM »

I have been debating posting this... but I am going to ask for support/prayers for a friend's daughter...

she was brutally raped, and beaten in Atlanta... and the rape was so tramuatizing that she has had what they are terming a "psychotic break"... daughter can't tell us what happened or anything... and she refused a rape kit because she was afraid of the exam... I think it's possible that she knew the attacker and is afraid of him...

regardless, she needs our prayers...

thanks.

it was hard for me to post this, but I also want to say that I know y'all of everyone will understand...

Oh dear God, I am so sorry, Mrs. Red. Prayers for this young woman and her loved ones.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #869 on: July 26, 2007, 09:45:21 PM »

I don't know... and what makes me even madder is all the assbites that have the screwed up thinking that somehow women deserve this.... and there are those that will say that...but what the hell??  

OK, I apologize that I am going to be off topic with this  - so y'all can talk around me... I am kind of a mess... this girl is like my goddaughter... and I can't do anything to help her.

Signed back on to say how sorry I am.  Sad
 I also apologize for screwing around earlier.
She is in my prayers Mrs Red.  signing back off.. have a good night all and hugs to Nemo and CP and Chuck   Twisted Evil
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: July 26, 2007, 09:47:13 PM »

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: July 26, 2007, 09:47:50 PM »

Ang... don't be sorry for screwing around earlier... I think BLAH liked it... apparently chuck did too... Wink

just pray for my friend, her daughter and family... she has small children that need her too....

I can't even begin to post how flipping evil I feel right now... but thank you all for letting me work out my emotions with you...

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: July 26, 2007, 09:48:24 PM »

i have had it ROTTEN JUDGES  Cool

it is time for www.ROTTENJUDGES.info

- A Horse's Tale
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: July 26, 2007, 09:50:12 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
I have been debating posting this... but I am going to ask for support/prayers for a friend's daughter...

she was brutally raped, and beaten in Atlanta... and the rape was so tramuatizing that she has had what they are terming a "psychotic break"... daughter can't tell us what happened or anything... and she refused a rape kit because she was afraid of the exam... I think it's possible that she knew the attacker and is afraid of him...

regardless, she needs our prayers...

thanks.

it was hard for me to post this, but I also want to say that I know y'all of everyone will understand...

Oh dear God, I am so sorry, Mrs. Red. Prayers for this young woman and her loved ones.

Prayers from our home too.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #874 on: July 26, 2007, 09:50:39 PM »

O/T question...does anyone know who started The Foundation for the Blind and does anyone know whose name it was created in?  Don't cheat and google.  Just curious how many on here actually know the answer without looking it up.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: July 26, 2007, 09:51:28 PM »

O/T question...does anyone know who started The Foundation for the Blind and does anyone know whose name it was created in?  Don't cheat and google.  Just curious how many on here actually know the answer without looking it up.

Helen Keller?

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: July 26, 2007, 09:51:59 PM »

Keller ??

- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: July 26, 2007, 09:52:09 PM »

Monkeys.. please go back to talking... I just needed to express some anger and shock and you allowed me to do that, and I am grateful.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: July 26, 2007, 09:52:59 PM »

Monkeys.. please go back to talking... I just needed to express some anger and shock and you allowed me to do that, and I am grateful.

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: July 26, 2007, 09:53:23 PM »

Ang... don't be sorry for screwing around earlier... I think BLAH liked it... apparently chuck did too... Wink

just pray for my friend, her daughter and family... she has small children that need her too....

I can't even begin to post how flipping evil I feel right now... but thank you all for letting me work out my emotions with you...

HUGS to you Mrs Red.

Chuck.. sorry I didnt go to bed yet ass.. and I have pain meds of my own that dont help me ok? Prescribed by my dr.. tryed one of my hubbys..worked better. What a crime huh?  Rolling Eyes  Have you never experienced any hardships or pain in your life Chuck.. ? No health problems? If not, I admire the hell out of you. You wished me to go to bed?  Afraid of cooties?  Who the hell is WABBI too?  Guess your nightmare is back.  Twisted Evil
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.