March 29, 2024, 09:36:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #665 7/25 - 7/26/2007  (Read 138130 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: July 26, 2007, 09:56:37 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Monkeys.. please go back to talking... I just needed to express some anger and shock and you allowed me to do that, and I am grateful.

You are in my prayers and if you need to vent, email me.  Wink
 We are extended family here  IMO.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: July 26, 2007, 09:57:05 PM »

ANG.. I think Chuck has a crush.... like a damn second grader pulling pigtails...  Rolling Eyes

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: July 26, 2007, 09:57:54 PM »

I too would guess Helen Keller? I know when my Aunt dies she donated enough money for one seeing eye dog for the chapter in NJ which was where she was from $50,000.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: July 26, 2007, 09:58:30 PM »

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: July 26, 2007, 09:58:34 PM »

Sorry, died , past tense. Embarassed

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: July 26, 2007, 09:59:08 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
O/T question...does anyone know who started The Foundation for the Blind and does anyone know whose name it was created in?  Don't cheat and google.  Just curious how many on here actually know the answer without looking it up.

Louis Braille?

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: July 26, 2007, 10:00:04 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Ang... don't be sorry for screwing around earlier... I think BLAH liked it... apparently chuck did too... Wink

just pray for my friend, her daughter and family... she has small children that need her too....

I can't even begin to post how flipping evil I feel right now... but thank you all for letting me work out my emotions with you...

HUGS to you Mrs Red.

Chuck.. sorry I didnt go to bed yet ass.. and I have pain meds of my own that dont help me ok? Prescribed by my dr.. tryed one of my hubbys..worked better. What a crime huh?  Rolling Eyes  Have you never experienced any hardships or pain in your life Chuck.. ? No health problems? If not, I admire the hell out of you. You wished me to go to bed?  Afraid of cooties?  Who the hell is WABBI too?  Guess your nightmare is back.  Twisted Evil

Chuck experiences pain every morning when he has to shave that face!  Razz
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: July 26, 2007, 10:00:15 PM »

Is Lala's going to tell us?

Ang.. thanks - yes we have become a crazy big extended family, haven't we??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: July 26, 2007, 10:01:44 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Ang... don't be sorry for screwing around earlier... I think BLAH liked it... apparently chuck did too... Wink

just pray for my friend, her daughter and family... she has small children that need her too....

I can't even begin to post how flipping evil I feel right now... but thank you all for letting me work out my emotions with you...

HUGS to you Mrs Red.

Chuck.. sorry I didnt go to bed yet ass.. and I have pain meds of my own that dont help me ok? Prescribed by my dr.. tryed one of my hubbys..worked better. What a crime huh?  Rolling Eyes  Have you never experienced any hardships or pain in your life Chuck.. ? No health problems? If not, I admire the hell out of you. You wished me to go to bed?  Afraid of cooties?  Who the hell is WABBI too?  Guess your nightmare is back.  Twisted Evil

Chuck experiences pain every morning when he has to shave that face!  Razz

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: July 26, 2007, 10:01:56 PM »

I have been debating posting this... but I am going to ask for support/prayers for a friend's daughter...

she was brutally raped, and beaten in Atlanta... and the rape was so tramuatizing that she has had what they are terming a "psychotic break"... daughter can't tell us what happened or anything... and she refused a rape kit because she was afraid of the exam... I think it's possible that she knew the attacker and is afraid of him...

regardless, she needs our prayers...

thanks.

it was hard for me to post this, but I also want to say that I know y'all of everyone will understand...

This is probably too late.  Most cities have one hospital designated with a Rape Crisis Center within the Emergency Room.  It is usually run by forensic nurses.  They are very highly trained and very skilled in supporting the victim.  The forensics is important.  Perhaps she would be more comfortable if she was taken to a hospital with one of these centers. I know nothing about Atlanta. Prayers.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #890 on: July 26, 2007, 10:03:06 PM »

Quote from: mrs. red
ANG.. I think Chuck has a crush.... like a damn second grader pulling pigtails...  Rolling Eyes[/quote

ROFL   Laughing  or bra straps   Wink
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: July 26, 2007, 10:04:16 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
I have been debating posting this... but I am going to ask for support/prayers for a friend's daughter...

she was brutally raped, and beaten in Atlanta... and the rape was so tramuatizing that she has had what they are terming a "psychotic break"... daughter can't tell us what happened or anything... and she refused a rape kit because she was afraid of the exam... I think it's possible that she knew the attacker and is afraid of him...

thanks.

it was hard for me to post this, but I also want to say that I know y'all of everyone will understand...

This is probably too late.  Most cities have one hospital designated with a Rape Crisis Center within the Emergency Room.  It is usually run by forensic nurses.  They are very highly trained and very skilled in supporting the victim.  The forensics is important.  Perhaps she would be more comfortable if she was taken to a hospital with one of these centers. I know nothing about Atlanta. Prayers.

very good idea

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: July 26, 2007, 10:04:59 PM »

Quote from: Angiex911dsptchr
ANG.. I think Chuck has a crush.... like a damn second grader pulling pigtails...  Rolling Eyes[/quote

a bra in 2nd grade?!?!?! Very Happy  Shocked  Wink  Laughing  Surprised

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #893 on: July 26, 2007, 10:05:21 PM »

Is Lala's going to tell us?

Ang.. thanks - yes we have become a crazy big extended family, haven't we??

Yes we have  Wink

Easy   Laughing  Laughing
 I am trying to behave...  Twisted Evil
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: July 26, 2007, 10:05:55 PM »

I guess they found the girl in the car?  I heard earlier that a car had been found.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #895 on: July 26, 2007, 10:06:27 PM »

my husband says some guy named Miguel????

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #896 on: July 26, 2007, 10:06:37 PM »

Quote from: wreck

a bra in 2nd grade?!?!?! Very Happy  Shocked  Wink  Laughing  Surprised

Ummm  ok.. more like 5th grade for those.  Shocked
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: July 26, 2007, 10:06:45 PM »

thanks.

mrs. red ... I know that you are hurting.  My thoughts and and prayers are with you and you loved ones.  Reach up and call out ... our God will here your cries and afford you comfort, peace and strength in the midst of the storm.

Sincerely, Janet.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: July 26, 2007, 10:07:16 PM »

Buckeye I think it is too late... unfortunately.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: July 26, 2007, 10:07:20 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I guess they found the girl in the car?  I heard earlier that a car had been found.

Yes EASY - sounds like it's her.  They are doing an autopsy tomorrow to determine for sure and to find the cause of death.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.