March 28, 2024, 02:49:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #665 7/25 - 7/26/2007  (Read 137963 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #900 on: July 26, 2007, 10:07:26 PM »

Next question...and a hint to the answer of the first one.

What was John Milton's "thorn in his side"?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: July 26, 2007, 10:08:46 PM »

could be just me... but i think some avatars are slowing down the board

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: July 26, 2007, 10:11:10 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Buckeye I think it is too late... unfortunately.

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: July 26, 2007, 10:11:40 PM »

thank you Tamiksomom

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: July 26, 2007, 10:12:27 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
I guess they found the girl in the car?  I heard earlier that a car had been found.

Yes EASY - sounds like it's her.  They are doing an autopsy tomorrow to determine for sure and to find the cause of death.

It's all just too sad!

They were just talking about another young woman that disappeared after meeting a convicted sex offender.  Too many crazy people out there!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: July 26, 2007, 10:12:59 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

I should know this one... I took a whole quater of Milton in college....

I know Milton was not a big fan of Eve or women in general...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: July 26, 2007, 10:14:17 PM »

His wife? Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: July 26, 2007, 10:14:38 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

her mental condition just wouldn't allow for the rape kit... and it didn't matter to anyone that her mom and sister were there begging for the rape kit to be done to preserve evidence...

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #908 on: July 26, 2007, 10:14:56 PM »

CHUCK my last post to you for the night sexy..
 You only WISH me and Nonsey were near you..
 As tall as we are.. we would make one hell of a sandwhich out of you and you would LOVE it. Now go grab your teddy bear Chuck and say your prayers..you dont want people to think you are gay? I never said you were but you so appear to be afraid of girl germs after reading your posts.
   Nothing wrong with that..  I love you Chucky.. and sweet dreams to you. I get a kick out of you.   kiss kiss... your posts make me laugh!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: July 26, 2007, 10:16:44 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
could be just me... but i think some avatars are slowing down the board

Hey Wolf.   Wink
 Shall I remove my ears? I think I need to trade them in for horns.. Twisted Evil
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: July 26, 2007, 10:17:28 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Mrs.Red,She is in my prayers.I hope she can recover.

I do too. This world we live is a cruel one.
We must try to to remember that and extend ourselves to those who need us. This girl is going to need the love and support of many people close to her to recover and heal.  She is alive and as stupid as it sounds,
time and love and lots of it will help her in her inch by inch batlle to get better.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: July 26, 2007, 10:17:37 PM »

mrs. red, let me join in too and say that my prayers are with this young lady. I can't believe how senseless all this is...

I am thinking that this was a stranger to the girl, with that level of traumatization. The ex-husband, although I'm sure he's a DIRTY ROTTEN PIG, would have been sort of a known quantity to her and at least that would allay some of the fears that must terrify any young woman's heart who undergoes this... what about the unknowns. I cannot imagine. I don't think any man can really have an idea how bad it is.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #912 on: July 26, 2007, 10:19:00 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

His wife? Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: July 26, 2007, 10:19:53 PM »

SB... I don't know whether to hope that it is her ex or an unknown.  I do hope that we are able to help her regain her sense of self and footing.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: July 26, 2007, 10:20:15 PM »

Back to the dogs.

Joran has two dogs.  Why would he even say that he thought "Deepak came with two dogs" ?  What an odd thing...unless there was evidence of dog bites or perhaps dog blood on the mattress (that actually was covering Natalee's DNA)??

There is a reason Natalee is on the FBI seeking info site (and placed there late).  Kidnapped and runaways are under missing.  If you look at the seeking info site, the majority are dead or presumed dead.

There have been charges since day one of murder...expanded to premeditated and heavy battery.  No justice system can just pull things out of the air.  I believe they have the forensics.

Aggravated battery involved deadly weapon, etc.  Can heavy battery include dog attack?? (or yes, baseball bat).
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: July 26, 2007, 10:21:17 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
 As tall as we are.. we would make one hell of a sandwhich out of you and you would LOVE it. Now go grab your teddy bear Chuck and say your prayers..you dont want people to think you are gay? I never said you were but you so appear to be afraid of girl germs after reading your posts.
   Nothing wrong with that..  I love you Chucky.. and sweet dreams to you. I get a kick out of you.   kiss kiss... your posts make me laugh!

That might cause Chuck to have a premature recitation!   Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: July 26, 2007, 10:23:12 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

That might cause Chuck to have a premature recitation!   Laughing

ROFLMAO   Wink  <I am trying to be good.. I am on drugs yah know..  Rolling Eyes >   Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: July 26, 2007, 10:24:15 PM »

Quote from: Buckeye
Back to the dogs.

Joran has two dogs.  Why would he even say that he thought "Deepak came with two dogs" ?  What an odd thing...unless there was evidence of dog bites or perhaps dog blood on the mattress (that actually was covering Natalee's DNA)??

There is a reason Natalee is on the FBI seeking info site (and placed there late).  Kidnapped and runaways are under missing.  If you look at the seeking info site, the majority are dead or presumed dead.

There have been charges since day one of murder...expanded to premeditated and heavy battery.  No justice system can just pull things out of the air.  I believe they have the forensics.

Aggravated battery involved deadly weapon, etc.  Can heavy
(snipped by accident)

what if joran was trying to use a play on words... ?? like pimp speak... saying that they brought their dawgs??

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: July 26, 2007, 10:24:18 PM »

her mental condition just wouldn't allow for the rape kit... and it didn't matter to anyone that her mom and sister were there begging for the rape kit to be done to preserve evidence...

It may not be too late, to gather some forensics.  The rape crisis team is very capable in the mental support area also.  They usually work with a victims advocate from the police dept.  Maybe she should be transfered to a different facility??  Is there a rape crisis hotline??  They may have info.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #919 on: July 26, 2007, 10:25:30 PM »

Back to the dogs.

Joran has two dogs.  Why would he even say that he thought "Deepak came with two dogs" ?

I always thought the dog detail in Joran's statement was wierd, too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.