March 29, 2024, 09:17:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #665 7/25 - 7/26/2007  (Read 138128 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: July 26, 2007, 10:25:42 PM »

Still waiting, Lala's! And wanna go to bed... Cool

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: July 26, 2007, 10:26:48 PM »

Quote from: mrs. red
Quote from: "Buckeye"
Back to the dogs.

Joran has two dogs.  Why would he even say that he thought "Deepak came with two dogs" ?  What an odd thing...unless there was evidence of dog bites or perhaps dog blood on the mattress (that actually was covering Natalee's DNA)??

There is a reason Natalee is on the FBI seeking info site (and placed there late).  Kidnapped and runaways are under missing.  If you look at the seeking info site, the majority are dead or presumed dead.

There have been charges since day one of murder...expanded to premeditated and heavy battery.  No justice system can just pull things out of the air.  I believe they have the forensics.

Aggravated battery involved deadly weapon, etc.  Can heavy
(snipped by accident)

what if joran was trying to use a play on words... ?? like pimp speak... saying that they brought their dawgs??

I read Ramm's translation.  There is slang for the term friends etc and he said he read it every which way and the terms meant actual animal dog, not the "dawgs" you hang with.  Maybe Robert from FP could verify??
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: July 26, 2007, 10:27:06 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Buckeye I think it is too late... unfortunately.

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

her mental condition just wouldn't allow for the rape kit... and it didn't matter to anyone that her mom and sister were there begging for the rape kit to be done to preserve evidence...

It may not be too late, to gather some forensics.  The rape crisis team is very capable in the mental support area also.  They usually work with a victims advocate from the police dept.  Maybe she should be transfered to a different facility??  Is there a rape crisis hotline??  They may have info.

all great ideas.. I am going to try and call her mom and see if there is something like that will help her...they were at the hospital when I called her...

last thing I should say... but I just had that "feeling" I needed to call her mom... I will update in the prayer thread as I hear stuff...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: July 26, 2007, 10:29:53 PM »

Quote from: Angiex911dsptchr
ROFL

charlierat Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:51 pm    

angiewithcooties wrote: Chucky baby.. you would cream yourself if I kissed you. I think you are hot.. come here baby.. Can yah handle it? I have a body condom ready..

Come to MaMa Chuck.. Bend over handsome

Chuck you got my cooties.. you know it.. geesh.. didnt ya'll tell anyone we met before?

I have a great sense of humor .. don't I Heli? Gosh.. I hope I am not stealing your boyfriend away..

Why do I have the compelling urge to take a shower? I guess they don't think I'm gay anymore.  

Chuck,, Need help in the shower?  Wink  Wink  Whats the matter? Afraid of some girl cooties?  I alread

I'm just about to catch up,but had to stop and ROFLMAO-Too Funny!!

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: July 26, 2007, 10:31:35 PM »

Mrs. Red

Try this.  Remeber, I don't know Atlanta.

http://www.sexualassault.gatech.edu/rccs.htm
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #925 on: July 26, 2007, 10:32:27 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Next question...and a hint to the answer of the first one.

What was John Milton's "thorn in his side"?

Lalas--was it his blindness?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: July 26, 2007, 10:32:42 PM »

Mrs. Red

Try this.  Remeber, I don't know Atlanta.

http://www.sexualassault.gatech.edu/rccs.htm

thanks buckeye...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: July 26, 2007, 10:33:57 PM »

Quote from: Buckeye
Back to the dogs.

Joran has two dogs.  Why would he even say that he thought "Deepak came with two dogs" ?  What an odd thing...unless there was evidence of dog bites or perhaps dog blood on the mattress (that actually was covering Natalee's DNA)??

There is a reason Natalee is on the FBI seeking info site (and placed there late).  Kidnapped and runaways are under missing.  If you look at the seeking info site, the majority are dead or presumed dead.

There have been charges since day one of murder...expanded to premeditated and heavy battery.  No justice system can just pull things out of the air.  I believe they have the forensics.

(snipped by accident)

what if joran was trying to use a play on words... ?? like pimp speak... saying that they brought their dawgs??

I read Ramm's translation.  There is slang for the term friends etc and he said he read it every which way and the terms meant actual animal dog, not the "dawgs" you hang with.  Maybe Robert from FP could verify??

The "bloody mattress" that was found and dismissed early on was said to be "dog's blood." I put this detail to be similar to "she fell and hit her head" when they dropped her off at the HI.  ............. a grain of truth in every LIE

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: July 26, 2007, 10:33:57 PM »

Ang... don't be sorry for screwing around earlier... I think BLAH liked it... apparently chuck did too... Wink

just pray for my friend, her daughter and family... she has small children that need her too....

I can't even begin to post how flipping evil I feel right now... but thank you all for letting me work out my emotions with you...

Mrs Red, my prayers are with your friend, her daughter and her children, as well as with you. I totally understand how you would feel evil right now. When horrible things happen like this, it's so hard and you feel so helpless and you want to lash out at those who hurt the people you love. I am so sorry this has happened. I'm glad my sister just moved from ATL, but B'ham is the same way, hell I don't know if you could go anywhere to escape it  Crying or Very sad I hope the young woman is being watched closely by her family, as she needs them right now, and I pray that she will be open to some counseling after she gets over the initial shock. This is so devastating  Crying or Very sad

Bring Natalee home...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: July 26, 2007, 10:34:16 PM »

Lala's, do you mean Milton's Samson and Delila?  from Paradise Lost?  That's the only "thorn intestet" that I can remember from Milton.  Or, on the other hand, maybe you do mean Milton's wife.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: July 26, 2007, 10:34:42 PM »

Back to the dogs.

Aggravated battery involved deadly weapon, etc.  Can heavy battery include dog attack?? (or yes, baseball bat).

Even though we don't understand their f***dup system I don't think they'd be charging Poran, Paulus and the Kalpoes with murder and heavy battery if they thought she overdosed and drowned. In fact, knowing what we do about their patsy system, if they didn't have a damn good idea they had something to do with it they wouldn't have charged them at all.

Cohen said they had forensics and confessions from two of them that they had sex with her until some people trying to cover it up shut his trap. The same ones that took the confession away.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: July 26, 2007, 10:35:21 PM »

HELI    F**K you BITCH ~!!   Cool
 Let me and my Chuck alone. ok?  Twisted Evil  And no darlin Chuck.. it isnt  Loratab.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
 Gee do I need to join RU   Twisted Evil  So I can post to my Chucky?
 I was nice Chuck and wished you sweet dreams.. Geesh the nerve of your fellow posters there.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: July 26, 2007, 10:35:40 PM »

O/T question...does anyone know who started The Foundation for the Blind and does anyone know whose name it was created in?  Don't cheat and google.  Just curious how many on here actually know the answer without looking it up.

Got me, here..and maybe I should know....I only know who heads it now...Gordon Lund...or maybe I'm in the wrong pew....he's with Foundation for Fighting Blindness...so guess I don't know...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #933 on: July 26, 2007, 10:36:00 PM »

Okay here goes.  The answer is John Milton and his "thorn" was that he was blind.  Now, since very few of you even knew that...I bet BT did...how on earth would someone like Gabe Leo ( you have to look at his tickle site to understand this) who is supposedly Shango know enough Milton to even use a reference in his Shango verses?  I would venture to say that very few of the posters here, who are much more intellectual in their thinking would have known the "wine of Bacchus" reference without looking it up.

My point is this, Shango is not Leo.  He was telling the truth on the FP when he said he wasn't Shango.  Now, everyone jump on the bandwagon and flame away.  Just trying to prove my point.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: July 26, 2007, 10:37:39 PM »

Quote from: wreck
Back to the dogs.

(snipped by accident)

The "bloody mattress" that was found and dismissed early on was said to be "dog's blood." I put this detail to be similar to "she fell and hit her head" when they dropped her off at the HI.  ............. a grain of truth in every LIE

I'm sure there was dog's blood but maybe to cover other blood (that showed up after further analysis).  Early on, I was looking for what could be used to throw cadaver dogs off and dog's blood was a popular pick.  Rolling Eyes
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #935 on: July 26, 2007, 10:37:49 PM »

Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"

What did I just say?!?!?!?!  Wink
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: July 26, 2007, 10:38:30 PM »

all great ideas.. I am going to try and call her mom and see if there is something like that will help her...they were at the hospital when I called her...

last thing I should say... but I just had that "feeling" I needed to call her mom... I will update in the prayer thread as I hear stuff...

My prayers to all of you Mrs. Red. Godspeed.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: July 26, 2007, 10:40:03 PM »

Okay here goes.  The answer is John Milton and his "thorn" was that he was blind.  Now, since very few of you even knew that...I bet BT did...how on earth would someone like Gabe Leo ( you have to look at his tickle site to understand this) who is supposedly Shango know enough Milton to even use a reference in his Shango verses?  I would venture to say that very few of the posters here, who are much more intellectual in their thinking would have known the "wine of Bacchus" reference without looking it up.

My point is this, Shango is not Leo.  He was telling the truth on the FP when he said he wasn't Shango.  Now, everyone jump on the bandwagon and flame away.  Just trying to prove my point.

Good point Lala's.   Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: July 26, 2007, 10:41:10 PM »

What did I just say?!?!?!?!  Wink

AH HA!...BlueKYGirl is SHANGO!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #939 on: July 26, 2007, 10:41:54 PM »

milton was in the 17th century; he founded the Foundation For the Blind?  What am I missing here

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.