March 19, 2024, 04:15:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #666 7/26 - 7/27/2007  (Read 129884 times)
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: July 27, 2007, 01:06:43 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "casa"
Hey Monkeys who are here this late!

Hi Casa - pretty busy tonight..right now anyway, lol  Wink

I just managed to get here!  Any thing new?
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #141 on: July 27, 2007, 01:07:00 AM »

Good night all

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: July 27, 2007, 01:07:24 AM »

Hey Monkeys who are here this late!

Hi Casa - pretty busy tonight..right now anyway, lol  Wink

I just managed to get here!  Any thing new?

No Casa - nothing new, we're just going over old stuff.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: July 27, 2007, 01:07:28 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
SLOOTS   Arrow   SUPER LIARS

And massive obstructionists. Of course Paulus and Joran know all about Monday morning, in detail. It was that very night that their memory banks were put on alert by Natalee's family and ALE. Followed by 10 days of story rehearsal.

Yet Paulus cannot recall. And Joran switches back and forth between bus from home and bus from theatre. Lies, lies of omission, lies for distraction, lies by the bushelfull. It's all very disgusting, and clearly not simply because Joran left a girl *at the beach*.

Igsigs - EXACTLY

That's why all this Natalee was doing drugs thing bothers me so much.  Not because of the possiblity that she was doing drugs, she may have.  Because if she simply OD'd there would be no need for all this BS.

Or if it was a accident like Natalee hitting her head while swimming..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #144 on: July 27, 2007, 01:08:03 AM »

Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"
where exactly is moko - can't seem to find it here.

http://www.caribbean-on-line.com/islands/ar/armap.shtml

I believe the Moko they are referring to is a pond area behind the Sloot residence.  You wouldn't find it on the maps.

I was lookin through my photobcuket.. someome posted a photo,, one I dont recall seeing before in the old threads.. I saved it earlier and cant seem to locate it now.  <vista blows> .. I have it saved somewhere.. lol But its a pic.. I dont recall seeing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: July 27, 2007, 01:09:20 AM »

Angie - I have some photos too.  Some were posted in one of the threads a couple days ago.

Hotshot - do have any photos of the Moko near the Sloots?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: July 27, 2007, 01:09:55 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

I believe the Moko they are referring to is a pond area behind the Sloot residence.  You wouldn't find it on the maps.

I was lookin through my photobcuket.. someome posted a photo,, one I dont recall seeing before in the old threads.. I saved it earlier and cant seem to locate it now.  <vista blows> .. I have it saved somewhere.. lol But its a pic.. I dont recall seeing.

hello Bunny '

im glad you are here... but i thought your were taking a bunny nap ?? Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: July 27, 2007, 01:10:49 AM »

My 2 cents worth - If something happened to Natalee that could have been construd as an accident why not let it be known.  Why not call someone for help?  There had to be some sort of illegal/immoral behavior.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: July 27, 2007, 01:12:09 AM »

was it reported early on in the investigation that a call was made approx 630AM from an area near the bird sanctuary?

who agrees that most of the text messages occurred while in the company of one another. i do not believe the computer records to be accurate at all. not for one second. kalpoe's may have manipulated theirs to show action but the sloots computer was being worked by someone other than JVDS or PVDS.

PVDS and JVDS had a major job at hand into the wee hours of the night.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: July 27, 2007, 01:14:09 AM »

My 2 cents worth - If something happened to Natalee that could have been construd as an accident why not let it be known.  Why not call someone for help?  There had to be some sort of illegal/immoral behavior.

EXACTLY!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #150 on: July 27, 2007, 01:15:22 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
ya know guys.. I get a lot of questions about why the site is named Zoltan Zion.

I hope to clear it up right now.

See I am a Jew. We name our children after dead Jewish people. In some way our dead relatives live on.

I too am named after a dead Jew. So it is in line with the KKK site only attracting hate monger and people that have no frickin clue which end is up, so an explanation for the brain damaged is needed.

I personally named the site after two dead people so their name could live on.

Both of these people survived the Holocaust.

One was a neighbor who's grandfather was a survivor. And the other was my Grandfather.

Doesn't matter which one was which. The point is that both survived the Nazi's.

So when I hear people like The King Dutch Bag call this a hate site... I hope that God will strike him dead in his tracks.

And believe me I have some chips.

don't tempt it. you know who you are.

oh and BTW.. I listened to that song..   Cool     LOL
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: July 27, 2007, 01:17:05 AM »

Angie, you better speak to me!!! I am so sorry about your health problems!  Hope you are better!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: July 27, 2007, 01:17:25 AM »

Yes, that comment is correct from a few pages back that virtually ALL early posts and virtually ALL Aruban-based posters agreed that the events of the night involved more perps than JK2. That is a SIGNIFICANT thing, that says that they were latched onto some truth about what happened, even if they did speak in riddles.

I really have thought from the beginning that the best clues to be had were the earliest and freshest ones... that what Joran and K2 said at the very first, BEFORE the coverup and the "lawyer-up" kicked in and BEFORE they had time to think up lies, was what we needed to take heed to.

Joran told his friends and acquaintances that Natalee was dead, within 24 hours after he met her. NO "left her on the beach" junk had infiltrated his brain yet. However, he was unable to state clearly HOW it happened. That's a given for murderers. They ramble all over the map about the how and why because they haven't latched onto the "received text" of events yet that they want to put out for public consumption. They want to cover all bases and test the waters to see what people will believe before settling on a story.

This is probably my last post before we do the changeover... I'm running out of gas fast tonight and the Bunkey calls. I will see y'all tomorrow night late, or Saturday sometime, on the other side of all the big goings-on!  Wink

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: July 27, 2007, 01:17:48 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

hello Bunny '

im glad you are here... but i thought your were taking a bunny nap ?? Cool

Hi honey.. I  wish I could nap.  Sad  I may need to trade bunny ears in for devil horns here soon.   Shocked
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #154 on: July 27, 2007, 01:20:28 AM »

Quote from: casa
Angie, you better speak to me!!! I am so sorry about your health problems!  Hope you are better![/quote
  Hey Casa !!  Smile I was catching up and was gonna HOLLA at yah !
TY hon.. feel like shit ,,but under the influence right now..  LOL
  Hope all is well with you!!   Wink
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: July 27, 2007, 01:21:13 AM »

this is a nice timeline - i am sure it has been seen by all.

neat to read !!!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: July 27, 2007, 01:21:40 AM »

this is a nice timeline - i am sure it has been seen by all.

neat to read !!!

http://members.aol.com/worldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: July 27, 2007, 01:22:06 AM »

Nite SB
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: July 27, 2007, 01:22:47 AM »

BUCKSHOT > I am sure there are computer / cell records available, but not released, that would give us a much clearer picture of what went down.

Hopefully ALE was able to access suspect financial records in order to see cell phone / computer purchases and monthly bills, etc...

Worrisome there is the flying judges. If they denied a search of Paulus' home...it is quite possible that a financial record search was denied under the same umbrella.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: July 27, 2007, 01:23:39 AM »

Quote from: Angiex911dsptchr
Angie, you better speak to me!!! I am so sorry about your health problems!  Hope you are better![/quote
  Hey Casa !!  Smile I was catching up and was gonna HOLLA at yah !
TY hon.. feel like shit ,,but under the influence right now..  LOL
  Hope all is well with you!!   Wink

Sometimes "under the influence" is A-OK!  All is great with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.