March 19, 2024, 02:31:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #666 7/26 - 7/27/2007  (Read 129880 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: July 27, 2007, 01:18:38 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Peaches"
BT, what are you having for lunch?

I used to work at the corner of Bay & Powell.  (Close to Pier 29?) I enjoyed it until the earthquake in 1979 when I saw a big concrete pillar next to my desk moving back and forth.    That was enough for me!  

Do see Lombard Street.  It's lovely in person.  Even if you just stand at the bottom and look up.  For heaven sake, don't drive it!  It's skeery!

LOL, it's only 10:00 here, so I haven't considered lunch yet although it's certainly something to look forward to.  Very Happy  

We're going to spend the afternoon sightseeing, and hope we get to Lombard Street. We're also going to try again to get at least a short ride on a cable car. I guess we'll have to see how much we can stuff into the afternoon before we come back and pack. We leave for the airport at 5:45 tomorrow morning.  Shocked

Peaches, an old boyfriend in college had a Honda, too.  He came to pick up the helmet he bought for me when we broke up... Rolling Eyes  DH had Penton, dirtbike but sold before we went out.

BT, you still have plenty of time to sightsee...Lombard & cable car...packing can wait since you aren't flying home until tomorrow...jmho  Very Happy

We're gonna do our best. It's been VERY crowded here, so it's been kind of hard to get to some stuff.

Push through the crowds like Klaas does.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: July 27, 2007, 01:19:56 PM »

Hi gang

sorry about that post & run...
The never of some bosses walking into your office and asking you for something work related.  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: July 27, 2007, 01:20:12 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
BT, what are you having for lunch?

I used to work at the corner of Bay & Powell.  (Close to Pier 29?) I enjoyed it until the earthquake in 1979 when I saw a big concrete pillar next to my desk moving back and forth.    That was enough for me!  

Do see Lombard Street.  It's lovely in person.  Even if you just stand at the bottom and look up.  For heaven sake, don't drive it!  It's skeery!

LOL, it's only 10:00 here, so I haven't considered lunch yet although it's certainly something to look forward to.  Very Happy  

We're going to spend the afternoon sightseeing, and hope we get to Lombard Street. We're also going to try again to get at least a short ride on a cable car. I guess we'll have to see how much we can stuff into the afternoon before we come back and pack. We leave for the airport at 5:45 tomorrow morning.  Shocked

Peaches, an old boyfriend in college had a Honda, too.  He came to pick up the helmet he bought for me when we broke up... Rolling Eyes  DH had Penton, dirtbike but sold before we went out.

BT, you still have plenty of time to sightsee...Lombard & cable car...packing can wait since you aren't flying home until tomorrow...jmho  Very Happy

We're gonna do our best. It's been VERY crowded here, so it's been kind of hard to get to some stuff.

Push through the crowds like Klaas does.

I don't have those pointy shoes.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: July 27, 2007, 01:21:14 PM »

The never ??  how about nerve  Embarassed

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: July 27, 2007, 01:21:32 PM »

No one has commented on Day 3 of the sock monkey adventures. What did y'all think of that big old Darth Vader at the Lucas office building?

I Stand With The Girl
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: July 27, 2007, 01:22:29 PM »

Quote from: "Destiny"
Destiny, thanks so much.  You can never have too many people praying.

Are you the biker monkey?  (I'm just nosy.....a lady in my neighborhood has a beautiful candy apple red Harley and does alot of those poker run thingies.....)

Yes I'm a motorcyclist...better be I own 5 of them Razz
My main steed is a Buell...even signed by Eric Buell when he came out to my place for an event we were hosting.

Hugs...Destiny

Quick Buell story.  A few years ago when Buells first came out a good buddy of mine bought one and got an invitation to tour the Buell plant and meet Eric Buell.  He rode his Buell up to Wisconsin and when he pulled into the Buell plant he saw a small crowd of people along with Eric Buell so he rode over by them.  When he got off his bike he had one of those “duh” moments and forgot to put the stand down.  As he put it “down went my bike in front of Eric, God and the whole rest of the world”.  Tore off his mirror, ripped the handgrip up and did some minor damage to his clutch handle.  

Like a trooper he went on with the tour and unbeknownst to him, while he was in the plant, Eric Buell had some plant employees wheel the bike in and repair everything.  Now that’s class!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #246 on: July 27, 2007, 01:22:52 PM »

Who wants to hear my theory on Lorenzo? and why he is still in jail.

I think I have something here.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: July 27, 2007, 01:23:51 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Me Me Me !!!!  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: July 27, 2007, 01:24:42 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hi gang

sorry about that post & run...
The never of some bosses walking into your office and asking you for something work related.  Laughing

Dontcha just hate it when work interferes with your fun?   Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #249 on: July 27, 2007, 01:25:02 PM »

Anyone else or should I just email BT?

+++

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #250 on: July 27, 2007, 01:25:57 PM »

Me too.  Me too.  Me too.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #251 on: July 27, 2007, 01:26:28 PM »

Of course I do..

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #252 on: July 27, 2007, 01:26:55 PM »

ok Ladees... give me a sec to type it all out....

I think this is the real reason.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: July 27, 2007, 01:28:06 PM »

ME
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #254 on: July 27, 2007, 01:28:56 PM »

We all want to hear!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: July 27, 2007, 01:29:23 PM »

Hand in the air... waving

and trying to avoid the boss   Crying or Very sad

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #256 on: July 27, 2007, 01:29:49 PM »

I wasn't here at SM in the beginning, so I don't know the date the discussion began on Natalee.

I have gotten back to June 8th and found this.

what will they have on cnn? i really hope they address WHY THE HECK these three slimy little brats are not locked up and their crooked father also! the government needs to make an example — i thikn this coverup is bigger than any of us think…

Comment by marie from maine | June 8, 2005, 5:54 pm

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #257 on: July 27, 2007, 01:30:29 PM »

While we're waiting for Rob's theory.....My Monkey t-shirt just arrived in the mail!  I love it.   Very Happy  Smile  Laughing  Razz

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: July 27, 2007, 01:35:31 PM »

Today the Centrale Bank van Aruba publishes its 2006 Annual Report. The statement by the
President, which is also included in this report, is presented below.

http://www.cbaruba.org/cba/readBlob.do?id=1071

(snipped)

After a subdued performance in 2005, activities in the tourism sector turned negative in
2006, as both stay-over visitors and their nights spent on Aruba fell by 5 percent and 4
percent, respectively, compared to a slight 1 percent rise in 2005
. The Aruba Tourism
Authority attributes this contraction to increased hotel rates in combination with a decline
in room availability during 2006, due to renovations and upgradings. Higher airfares
caused by a rise in fuel costs also had a negative impact. The performance in the cruise
tourism industry was more upbeat. Cruise passenger arrivals and port calls rose by 7
percent and 1 percent in 2006, respectively, following a decline of 4 percent and 2
percent in 2005. In total, almost 1.3 million stay-over and cruise tourists visited Aruba in 2006. Fortunately, the period December 2006 through February 2007 showed a positive
recovery in stay-over arrivals.

The sluggish performance in the tourism sector was also reflected in a 2 percent decline
in registered gross tourism receipts, compared to 2005, when a 4 percent increase was
registered. Conseque ntly, the contribution of tourism receipts to the current account
receipts of the balanc e of payments of the rest of the economy (excluding the oil and freezone
sectors) declined to 74 percent, 4 percentage points lower than in 2005
. Therefore,
the partial offsetting effect of the tourism sector income vis-à-vis the large other current
account outflows of the rest of the economy became smaller and, thus, contributed to a
further deterioration of the current account balance of the rest of the economy.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #259 on: July 27, 2007, 01:35:39 PM »

When Lorenzo was busted I found a comment on 24 ORA that said the pot was bound for Holland. I assume this includes the Winklaars and the other guy busted.

Total plants 984. It was not for the locals. This was Nederweed.

It was from seeds that came from Holland and pot doesn't grow very well in Holland unless it's under lamps in a hydroponic situation.

As we all know Lorenzo's nickname is Xtacy.

KLM runs drugs back and forth. It's a two way street. Drugs go both ways.

KLM employees have been busted in the past. KLM is the shipper of the Dutch and Belgium X to SA. Aruba is the distribution point. Then it goes further south.

Lorenzo is a middle man and he moves drugs in both directions.

Well, we all know that right? so what is new here? What that heck am I talking about?

The KLPD left Aruba the day before Lorenzo was busted. They were working directly with the ALE drug squad. They knew the bust was coming.

I believe that the KLPD has returned to Holland to round up the rest of the gang and to insure Lorenzo is not murdered he is locked up for his own protection and as a witness and suspect against those in Holland that are above him.

This is a massive drug operation that has been uncovered. Actually it didn't take alot to uncover it, all they had to do was open their frickin eyes.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.