March 19, 2024, 01:17:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #666 7/26 - 7/27/2007  (Read 129875 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: July 27, 2007, 10:25:09 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Shocked  Oh no you don't.. do you want that kitty near you?

That is one skeeery kitty!!!! Shocked  Shocked

Hi BT, where is this kitty I've been hearing so much about?
Also, when does the forum get shut down? I can't read back right now...TIA!

it's a kitty that lives in a nursing home and comforts the elderly right before they pass away....

the forum is shutting down at 11 est.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: July 27, 2007, 10:26:34 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Lala's, this might be heresy, but I don't think too much of Shango.  Actually, I think he was one of the primary players in the misinformation campaign.  Since there was so much chatter about the case on the blogs and in internet discussions, I believe Shango's riddles were created to distract and detract the internet community.  Online games and riddles have been used in the past to introduce new products and garner interest before the introduction of a new book, movie, or product.  I do believe Shango was created as a PR stunt and thrown at the internet community to spread disinformation in the case.  I think he was discontinued when the FBI and the Holloway family looked into who he was and his information sources.

You may be right about Shango.  I do believe Simian was sharing actual information with us.

I agree, Klaas.  Simian's posts correspond with the PV's and the facts we now know.  But Shango's puzzles were too scripted and often enigmatic to be information sharing.  He attained his purpose--we are all still talking about him two years later!!  Any PR firm would be proud.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: July 27, 2007, 10:26:35 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Where were you when Billy Joel first hit the top 40 with "Movin' Out?"

Shocked  I was approx 13 yrs old then.   Laughing

What about the Rolling Stones in 1973?  Give me the title!

Where will it lead us from here?
With no loving in our souls
And no money in our coats
You can't say we're satisfied

and btw, I was only 11 at the time...  Laughing

You guys are too good not to have even live through the music! lol  Yeah, it was Angie.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: July 27, 2007, 10:26:48 PM »

Hi Mishy. I don't remember the location, but it's a standoffish kitty in a nursing home. It doesn't normally approach people, but the last 25 times it has become friendly with one of the residents, they person has died within 4 hours.  Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: July 27, 2007, 10:26:59 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "*******"
Heres a cheat sheet for all that want to tango Cool

Just so you know..there are some of the old code talkers that do not agree with the scenario laid out above.  Not that I am one of them, because I was never a code talker...too afraid I would look dumb if I spoke up.  Rolling Eyes

I hear ya..I don't tango very much so I use that for a reference:wink: I say we call the thread in the new forum Lala's Tango with Shango   Cool

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: July 27, 2007, 10:27:08 PM »

The forum goes down at 11pm Eastern time and hopefully will be back up by 2am Eastern time.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #726 on: July 27, 2007, 10:27:14 PM »

Pssssttttt.....I heard a rumor that our Angie LOVES Charlierat.  Shocked  Laughing

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  its a secret.. but guess its out now..   Wink

LMAO    Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Love it  and I sure hope my new boyfriend does too. I  would hate to make Bmom jealous..  She needs to just realize he wants me and not her and get over it.. Rolling Eyes
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #727 on: July 27, 2007, 10:27:31 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Destiny"
Quote from: "Destiny"

OH Klaas....me thinks me wet me panties on that one
Bwwwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha....

Destiny cheers

LMAO..  Have a depends Destiny.. we used to pass those around here long ago.. Wink

Thanks Angie...May I Please keep the whole box....think I'm gonna need them...I'm sure I can find room for them somewhere in my widdle cubicle in the new forum...maybe under my plastic plant .

Dest Very Happy

Laughing  Sure hon.. take the whole box!!

And DESTINY...with the new lighting,  just use lots of Bronzer and a smacking of blush..works wonders.  You  will wonder where the yellow went, when you dust your face with Bronzoment!

Miss Klass....just how many pairs of clean/dry undies do you think I have?...Huh??????

Angie Sweetums....please pass the depends again..

Thanks.......Angie....BTW...ChuckieRat sent me flowers 2day...thought he waz Your ManRat

Destiny  

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: July 27, 2007, 10:28:55 PM »

A friend had bought the brand new Billy Joel 8-Track tape and it filled the car as we drove down to Nu Awlins with a couple of girls.  Our hotel was in Fat City and we finally tripped the lock about daylight.

Easy, it was so funny to read this.  I am VERY near Fat City right now and you would not recognize Fat City.  It's gone down a lot  Sad  but there are still nice neighborhoods nearby.  

In 1977 I was in Baton Rouge.

30 minutes left?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: July 27, 2007, 10:30:35 PM »

Lala's, this might be heresy, but I don't think too much of Shango.  Actually, I think he was one of the primary players in the misinformation campaign.  Since there was so much chatter about the case on the blogs and in internet discussions, I believe Shango's riddles were created to distract and detract the internet community.  Online games and riddles have been used in the past to introduce new products and garner interest before the introduction of a new book, movie, or product.  I do believe Shango was created as a PR stunt and thrown at the internet community to spread disinformation in the case.  I think he was discontinued when the FBI and the Holloway family looked into who he was and his information sources.

Well, here's my theory...Shango was in a different area of the situation than Simian.  Simian was all ALE.  Simian never said one word about the ALE having any corrupt people. Anyone that studies this stuff for very long will realize that Simian supported the efforts of the ALE and you could not convince Simian that everything possible wasn't being done to find Natalee.  One the other side was Shango.  Shango had information that Simian didn't have.  It's there in the verses.  Shango used more symbolism than Simian.  Simian spoke plainly and Shango wanted to be more cryptic.  One thing that I find confusing when others say Shango was the disinformation side is how do you justify that given that even Shango knew things when Simian didn't.  Shango insisted there was drugs involved and went so far as to tell the location of a good place to find them.  We would not know about the rave parties were it not for Shango.  If Shango had been totally about disinformation then he would never have mentioned the raves, the lions, or even Dirty Hand.  If Shango wanted to divert everything away from what was really happening on Aruba he did a piss poor job of it, IMO.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: July 27, 2007, 10:31:07 PM »

Anyone else feeling a little apprehensive (and nostalgic) about this forum changeover LOL?

I feel like "Oh, no. we are about to lose our old friend and we don't know what we're getting back in return..." We are always afraid of change.

BUT I KNOW it will be better and I have all the confidence in the world in Red and Dugga and all our technoMonkeys who will see this through.

Gotta read back... FAST  Wink

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: July 27, 2007, 10:32:18 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

it's a kitty that lives in a nursing home and comforts the elderly right before they pass away....

the forum is shutting down at 11 est.

awwww, that's a sweet kitty...

So we only have 25 minutes?????

Angus was always one of my faves!!

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: July 27, 2007, 10:33:26 PM »

Hi Mishy. I don't remember the location, but it's a standoffish kitty in a nursing home. It doesn't normally approach people, but the last 25 times it has become friendly with one of the residents, they person has died within 4 hours.  Shocked

Wow, that's really a trip!! truly...

Bring Natalee home...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: July 27, 2007, 10:33:28 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
One singing Babylonian and two Hindu chanters are enough

This sounds like Joran and the 2 Kalpoes IMO Was this when they were each separately taking ALE to the fishermans huts? Can't remember.......

I thought it was
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:16 pm
You must remember
The Arawaks placed singing beetles with the Babylonian and the two Shivas

They were never alone

As in bugs / mics..  and note "the Babylonian" Singular and "Two Shivas"
Plura..

Not sure how that would work / not work in shange code  for Babylonian / Shiva...

I am sure you are right OF that is likely another few lines. There is a
whole section of references to indians, and "can't count on the cowboys", and singing........here are a couple more.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:49 pm
Elder needs to sing to preserve his lineage
To agree to remain silent is to agree not to hum any tune
The Arawaks are desperate, they fear for the tribe, they do not want war with the cowboys
But the loot remains hidden
And the Arawaks keep their singing card hidden as well
The fallen judge and the singing card are of the same hand, but it is dangerous for the Arawaks to play it, because everyone would hear, including the cowboys
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:57 pm
The Arawaks may not need to play the singing card
The cowboys won’t hear the music and the teepees will be safe
Wampum is needed as the doors closed on Eden

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: July 27, 2007, 10:34:47 PM »

angie, you have mail...reading back now

Bring Natalee home...
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: July 27, 2007, 10:35:35 PM »

I am feeling nostalic...

Bendex... where in the world is bendex

scandi nor...

the duct tape experiments...

learning how to function on 3 hours of sleep at first because I couldn't leave the cage....

so many people I have missed...  (I see SouthGaGirl out there... she was recovering from breast cancer as I recall.)  

there have been so many prayers said and tears and hugs shed for each other as well as the family....

tickle me tito....

but I am ready at the same time to see the new stuff...!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: July 27, 2007, 10:35:44 PM »

Howdy Everyone!!   Very Happy

I'm getting nervous about the move to our new home.  Hope I don't get lost.  Lala's I'm gonna try to work on some of my old Shango stuff this weekend.  I'll bring it to the new house. Wink
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: July 27, 2007, 10:36:31 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Well, here's my theory...Shango was in a different area of the situation than Simian.  Simian was all ALE.  Simian never said one word about the ALE having any corrupt people. Anyone that studies this stuff for very long will realize that Simian supported the efforts of the ALE and you could not convince Simian that everything possible wasn't being done to find Natalee.  One the other side was Shango.  Shango had information that Simian didn't have.  It's there in the verses.  Shango used more symbolism than Simian.  Simian spoke plainly and Shango wanted to be more cryptic.  One thing that I find confusing when others say Shango was the disinformation side is how do you justify that given that even Shango knew things when Simian didn't.  Shango insisted there was drugs involved and went so far as to tell the location of a good place to find them.  We would not know about the rave parties were it not for Shango.  If Shango had been totally about disinformation then he would never have mentioned the raves, the lions, or even Dirty Hand.  If Shango wanted to divert everything away from what was really happening on Aruba he did a piss poor job of it, IMO.

Another  thing is that Simian also began rather quickly to become defensive about the investigation. IMO that was a dead give-away to the fact that he was on the inside.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: July 27, 2007, 10:36:35 PM »

Wow, that's really a trip!! truly...

he comforts them!  see who the cat lover is...  Laughing

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: July 27, 2007, 10:37:36 PM »

I was just trying to remember something  I should know  
What the heck did RBN  stand for  ????

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.