March 18, 2024, 09:38:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #666 7/26 - 7/27/2007  (Read 129847 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: July 27, 2007, 10:48:26 PM »

Hi, my name is Ting and I'll be your server this evening.

Our specials tonight are baby rumors sauteed in a chardonnay and melon butter sauce, grilled medallions of free range allegation topped with a balsamic mango and fiddlehead salsa, that one is really popular and we also have a luscious souffle of inflammatory rhetoric whipped with our house organic creme sensationalism.

Would you like me to pour a cocktail down your throat while you decide?
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #761 on: July 27, 2007, 10:48:54 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "A's Fever"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Ok music fans from the 70's..Lets see if you can guess who this is..Dont look at the name!! No cheating!! Cool

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvf5rVzmHuc

Great song  Cool  Always liked it!

Yesss great song!!..A's great guess..You guys must know your stuff to know Dave Mason.. Cool

I really like the guitar work in this song.  I've tried to play it . . . to no avail!  Rolling Eyes

Funny you should mention that.. I noticed he has 9 Guitar lessons on youtube Wink

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=ePycnMTOTl8&mode=related&search=

Very cool!  Thanks a bunch!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: July 27, 2007, 10:49:51 PM »

GOODBYE OLD FORUM!

WELCOME NEW!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: July 27, 2007, 10:49:51 PM »

[

Well, here's my theory...Shango was in a different area of the situation than Simian.  Simian was all ALE.  Simian never said one word about the ALE having any corrupt people. Anyone that studies this stuff for very long will realize that Simian supported the efforts of the ALE and you could not convince Simian that everything possible wasn't being done to find Natalee.  One the other side was Shango.  Shango had information that Simian didn't have.  It's there in the verses.  Shango used more symbolism than Simian.  Simian spoke plainly and Shango wanted to be more cryptic.  One thing that I find confusing when others say Shango was the disinformation side is how do you justify that given that even Shango knew things when Simian didn't.  Shango insisted there was drugs involved and went so far as to tell the location of a good place to find them.  We would not know about the rave parties were it not for Shango.  If Shango had been totally about disinformation then he would never have mentioned the raves, the lions, or even Dirty Hand.  If Shango wanted to divert everything away from what was really happening on Aruba he did a piss poor job of it, IMO.[/quote]

Lala's
I doubt that this has any signigicance, but in South Florida and most of the islands "Cowboys" refers to Columbian drug dealers.

Hi everybiody.....waiting for the big changeover.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: July 27, 2007, 10:50:00 PM »

See you in the big house.

Oops I mean the new house.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: July 27, 2007, 10:50:03 PM »

I love that post by Ting!!  That is a true classic.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #766 on: July 27, 2007, 10:50:05 PM »

See You All on the other side side of the worm hole...gonna be a wild ride...but, we'll all make it thru just fine!

Love and Hugs....Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: July 27, 2007, 10:50:07 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Well, I have enjoyed life in the old cage and at my age I get apprehensive about new things.  So I guess I will just have to grin and bear it.

It's not long until the door slams for the very last time.  I hope Spooky remembers to get the lights for us.  Hugs to Nemo until the morning.  See you guys on the other side.

I just hope someone hollers before

on

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: July 27, 2007, 10:50:20 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Well, I have enjoyed life in the old cage and at my age I get apprehensive about new things.  So I guess I will just have to grin and bear it.

It's not long until the door slams for the very last time.  I hope Spooky remembers to get the lights for us.  Hugs to Nemo until the morning.  See you guys on the other side.

Shocked  Shocked Go toward the light, Lalas. Go toward the light.

Are you and Oscar the Cat in cahoots?  Shocked
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: July 27, 2007, 10:50:37 PM »

We are all feeling a little sentimental...I've never taken well to change. Looking forward to seeing you all in the morning...Love you guys!! and Ibe, I don't think it will take away the closeness...We will be able to join here like we always do and enjoy the fun changes....We should be excited!!

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: July 27, 2007, 10:50:39 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Our specials tonight are baby rumors sauteed in a chardonnay and melon butter sauce, grilled medallions of free range allegation topped with a balsamic mango and fiddlehead salsa, that one is really popular and we also have a luscious souffle of inflammatory rhetoric whipped with our house organic creme sensationalism.

Oldfart - in case you missed it  Laughing
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: July 27, 2007, 10:51:02 PM »

No, OF, they just shut the door on our foot.  It's happened to me numerous times.   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: July 27, 2007, 10:51:28 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Quote from: "sb"
Anyone else feeling a little apprehensive (and nostalgic) about this forum changeover LOL?

I feel like "Oh, no. we are about to lose our old friend and we don't know what we're getting back in return..." We are always afraid of change.

BUT I KNOW it will be better and I have all the confidence in the world in Red and Dugga and all our technoMonkeys who will see this through.

Gotta read back... FAST  Wink

My concerns are that we will loose the closeness we have all had through the last 2 plus years. IMO if this board had been truly puplic I might have read but not posted. I know anyone can read here... am not sure I made this paragraph to say what I wanted it to.

IBE.. that won't change not really - and we were all strangers two years ago....just think of it as some new friends that need our support... and we will be fine!

there won't be the trolling that y'all think Wink

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: July 27, 2007, 10:51:39 PM »

very good Klaas, I remember this....nice!!

Bring Natalee home...
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: July 27, 2007, 10:51:46 PM »

Thanks Klaasend  

I'm not say SeeYaByee....  
Hell I may be back before the sun comes up  Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: July 27, 2007, 10:51:58 PM »

Quote from: "Magnolia"
[

Well, here's my theory...Shango was in a different area of the situation than Simian.  Simian was all ALE.  Simian never said one word about the ALE having any corrupt people. Anyone that studies this stuff for very long will realize that Simian supported the efforts of the ALE and you could not convince Simian that everything possible wasn't being done to find Natalee.  One the other side was Shango.  Shango had information that Simian didn't have.  It's there in the verses.  Shango used more symbolism than Simian.  Simian spoke plainly and Shango wanted to be more cryptic.  One thing that I find confusing when others say Shango was the disinformation side is how do you justify that given that even Shango knew things when Simian didn't.  Shango insisted there was drugs involved and went so far as to tell the location of a good place to find them.  We would not know about the rave parties were it not for Shango.  If Shango had been totally about disinformation then he would never have mentioned the raves, the lions, or even Dirty Hand.  If Shango wanted to divert everything away from what was really happening on Aruba he did a piss poor job of it, IMO.

Lala's
I doubt that this has any signigicance, but in South Florida and most of the islands "Cowboys" refers to Columbian drug dealers.

Hi everybiody.....waiting for the big changeover.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: July 27, 2007, 10:52:03 PM »

Mishy, I hope I can find your little shaking tail.  That avi is pretty, but I miss your bum moving.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: July 27, 2007, 10:52:08 PM »

I feel like I'm back on the cable car and the breaks have gone out as we're going down the hill.  Shocked

I don't know whether to yell OMG or Wheeeee!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: July 27, 2007, 10:52:14 PM »

Who's gonna get the last post in the old forum?? Surprised t-5 minutes

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: July 27, 2007, 10:52:40 PM »

Should we pop the Champagne cork yet?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.