March 28, 2024, 01:44:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #666 7/26 - 7/27/2007  (Read 130146 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2007, 11:48:21 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

He thought it was good also... I made him come and watch with me...

AWESOME POSSUM!!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  
dats a New England thang!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2007, 11:48:43 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
BOO

Shocked  Thread 666?  Yikes sistah..  Shocked

very perceptive, there, Angie....more than I...

Hey Mom.. you have no idea how 666 is a lucky number to some. how many peeps play this on lottery every day.. day in and day out.. lol
 <you and Sharon have a blast at the wedding. I think its wonderful >

I believe about the lottery...will be great to meet Sharon and have a good time....it's a small world afterall...(she and I did grad from the same college...knew that...just didn't know our paths would cross at a celebration..who knew?)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2007, 11:49:10 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Shell"
Well, I think I may have to lie down.  The video is good, except for all the times I had to wear my muffs.   Wink

I keep getting lost in the threads when I post, blaming it on one of Angies pills Embarassed , anyhow, one of your posts from Simian made me think of this. I can't quote which one, I might get lost again. Anyhow...what if there was a rave type party, and Lorenzo was there along with some of the others, but the party was at the Sloots and not at Lorenzos?

Back to lurking before I get lost again.

So could that be why the neighbor was complaining about the noise?

I'm back...I thought Simian said something (regarding Paulus) about him picking Joran up from wherever he was, and attending the party with him. I just looked at my file and couldn't find it. I do think there are nurmerous references to Lorenzo being at home, and I know there's one about Paulus and Joran being there, too.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2007, 11:49:22 PM »

The bookcase delivery info comes from that great friend and expert on all things van der Sloot - Medleyrelay.   She opined that Paul needed more shelf space as he was "working from home".   Up here in Canada, we don't refrigerate our canned or bagged dog food.  Do you?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2007, 11:49:24 PM »

I need help...how do I do a search on an archive from the FP?  An easy way please. Such as if I wanted to see who was talking about a certain topic, say the videos on June 30.  How do I just go and look up the video posts?   I know the answer is going to make look as dumb as I feel asking.  Rolling Eyes

Lala's - so you don't feel so bad, I don't know how others are looking them up because the archives on the front page only go back to August 2006.

I can try and find something for you, I have other ways of looking that you guys don't have.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2007, 11:51:08 PM »

I need help...how do I do a search on an archive from the FP?  An easy way please. Such as if I wanted to see who was talking about a certain topic, say the videos on June 30.  How do I just go and look up the video posts?   I know the answer is going to make look as dumb as I feel asking.  Rolling Eyes

have you been drinking that wine of bacchus???  It doesn't work that way for us...maybe Klaasend... Laughing

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2007, 11:51:14 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
The bookcase delivery info comes from that great friend and expert on all things van der Sloot - Medleyrelay.   She opined that Paul needed more shelf space as he was "working from home".   Up here in Canada, we don't refrigerate our canned or bagged dog food.  Do you?

Nope
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2007, 11:52:55 PM »

Been looking up using the Natalee Holloway link on the list....but then have to hit previous or next a million times to get to the timeframe I want to view.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2007, 11:53:02 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
Well, I think I may have to lie down.  The video is good, except for all the times I had to wear my muffs.   Wink

I keep getting lost in the threads when I post, blaming it on one of Angies pills Embarassed , anyhow, one of your posts from Simian made me think of this. I can't quote which one, I might get lost again. Anyhow...what if there was a rave type party, and Lorenzo was there along with some of the others, but the party was at the Sloots and not at Lorenzos?

Back to lurking before I get lost again.

So could that be why the neighbor was complaining about the noise?

I don't know how this scenario fits in with the timeline etc. or if the neighbor complaining was fact or rumor.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2007, 11:53:10 PM »

you guys just don't understand....

Paulus has a pitbull and chicken ranch ovah at Montanja 19... like MVick..

he gotta keep em fed...roflamo!!!!  Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2007, 11:55:58 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Hey Angie..know who can kiss my ass?

ROBERT MESTER YOU MIGHT BE NEXT BRO!!!

Laughing  Laughing    Cool
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2007, 11:56:40 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Lala's - so you don't feel so bad, I don't know how others are looking them up because the archives on the front page only go back to August 2006.

I can try and find something for you, I have other ways of looking that you guys don't have.

2005 is in there by topic...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2007, 11:58:43 PM »

I do think they were at the VDS home at some point (maybe earlier...like after leaving C&Cs). But something Simian said implied that Paulus picked Joran up from wherever and then stayed for the party. Looking frantically for it...
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2007, 11:59:20 PM »

The neighbour who complained about the noise was at the VDS's and it happened when Joran and Deepak arrived back at Montanja 19, opened the car door and had the music blaring,  while the posse and Paul were headed back after Paul took them on a wild goose chase downtown.  This was 3 ish Tuesday morning.  Joran was raised right, wasn't he?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2007, 11:59:34 PM »

If you go to the Old threads

put in Simian or whomever you are searching

go to the last/earliest posts

you should see some reference to something like 1192 or another number that is the FP archived numbers.

That is where I am right now, seems 1191 is not available as far as I can see and that is where Simian, Shango was posting.

I will keep looking, it is interesting to read some of the responses to S & S posts.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2007, 12:00:16 AM »

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/17/breaking-news-4th-person-arrested-in-natalee-holloway-case/#comments

This link will bring you, obviously, to the 17th of June comments for one FP post...if you hit "previous' (I think), it will bring you to the next date...somehow it works the opposite of what one would expect.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2007, 12:00:56 AM »

have you been drinking that wine of bacchus???  It doesn't work that way for us...maybe Klaasend... Laughing

Oh I know how to get past the 2006 number what I have trouble with is finding just one certain word or phrase among the comments.  That is what I am talking about.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2007, 12:01:56 AM »

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 11:23 pm
Who took the boy to the party? Who took him home? Therein lies the third act. Look up the Simian’s posts from days ago.

I took this to mean Paulus.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2007, 12:02:18 AM »

Hello?

I would like to see Rob's website. But this new computer doesn't have all my favorites sites in it.

TIA

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2007, 12:03:14 AM »

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/17/breaking-news-4th-person-arrested-in-natalee-holloway-case/#comments

This link will bring you, obviously, to the 17th of June comments for one FP post...if you hit "previous' (I think), it will bring you to the next date...somehow it works the opposite of what one would expect.

Then go up to your browser menu, select Edit, then Find...type in the text you are looking for and then Find Nest.....I use this all the time.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.