March 28, 2024, 03:32:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #666 7/26 - 7/27/2007  (Read 130093 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2007, 12:17:29 AM »

Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"
I'm exhausted...goodnight!  Smile

Goodnight BKG.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2007, 12:17:51 AM »

WHERE ARE THE ARUBA MAPS ON SM SITE. CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THEM TONIGHT.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2007, 12:17:56 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Lala'sMom wrote:
But what is the secret to avoid having to read all the comments? How do I search for just one word in the comments sections of the posts?

What is the word?

I can't tell you the word.   It's a secret.  Laughing  Laughing  Actually there isn't a word.  I was just using that as an example. Sorry if I confused.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2007, 12:18:14 AM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Leslie in the previous thread:

I believe:
The delivery truck was from Dana Furniture and delivered a bookcase to the VDS's.
Joran did not go to school on Monday. If he did tell a different story to his classmates about Natalee, it could have occured afer the HI story told to the Alabama posse. Joran is known to change his stories and is a braggart.
Simian could barely write French. "I don't know what you are saying. What, I am a woman? Life is not what you think." Ugh!

John Joseph Wardlaw = Teacher
Witness Statement
June 30, 2005

I can tell you with certainty that Joran was in school on May 30, 2005.  On that day he had helped me with moving some school cabinets and folders, because the school is busy with moving to a new building.  This may have been done in his free hours, I am not certain of this.  Also I remember that he had become sick on two days, and he went towards the medical center, which we have at school.  This was on Monday, May 30, 2005 and Tuesday, May 31, 2005 this happened.

hhmmmmmm

i saw criss angel make an elephant disappear once...

now, one of two things

the elephant was either there or it wasnt there...

joran was either there or he wasnt there......hmmmmmmmm

i figured out how he does all the tricks but this was has been causing me problems  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2007, 12:18:23 AM »

Moving cabinets and aceing an exam all on the same day!  This doesn't jibe with Paul stating that he insisted Joran go to school on Tuesday because he had been absent the day before.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2007, 12:18:50 AM »

I believe:
The delivery truck was from Dana Furniture and delivered a bookcase to the VDS's.
Joran did not go to school on Monday. If he did tell a different story to his classmates about Natalee, it could have occured afer the HI story told to the Alabama posse. Joran is known to change his stories and is a braggart.
Simian could barely write French. "I don't know what you are saying. What, I am a woman? Life is not what you think." Ugh!

Witness Statement
June 30, 2005

I can tell you with certainty that Joran was in school on May 30, 2005.  On that day he had helped me with moving some school cabinets and folders, because the school is busy with moving to a new building.  This may have been done in his free hours, I am not certain of this.  Also I remember that he had become sick on two days, and he went towards the medical center, which we have at school.  This was on Monday, May 30, 2005 and Tuesday, May 31, 2005 this happened.

I'm not sure I believe Wardlaw.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2007, 12:19:32 AM »

Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"

in the MAP SECTION

Embarassed  Cool  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: July 27, 2007, 12:19:59 AM »

WHERE ARE ARUBA MAPS ?

Buckshot - some maps and photos here.  I've got a million Aruba maps but it will take a while to find.  What in particular are you looking for?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=255

BUCKSHOT
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: July 27, 2007, 12:20:11 AM »

go back to page 4, Klaas posted the link.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2007, 12:20:56 AM »

I believe:

Witness Statement
June 30, 2005

BINGO

- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2007, 12:20:56 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

PS... don't yell, we heard you.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2007, 12:21:04 AM »

I believe:

Witness Statement
June 30, 2005

Probably forgot the script he'd been given.  Confused
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2007, 12:22:08 AM »

One thing is certain:  if Joran was not in school on Monday, several people want us to believe he was there.  Wonder why?

BRING NATALEE HOME
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2007, 12:22:38 AM »

thanks klaas.

after reading back through simian's posts, just curious if anyone identified importance of his reference to area between moko, noord, and montana (by connecting the dots) then 149 Ivy cualified???

also, his reference to 'yellowhammer.'

who seems to be most credible - simian or shango ?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2007, 12:23:03 AM »

I believe:

Witness Statement
June 30, 2005

Yeah, he was the teacher who was at his side during the interviews with Greta, or whatever, right?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2007, 12:23:37 AM »

thanks klaas.

after reading back through simian's posts, just curious if anyone identified importance of his reference to area between moko, noord, and montana (by connecting the dots) then 149 Ivy cualified???

also, his reference to 'yellowhammer.'

who seems to be most credible - simian or shango ?

IMO Simian was more credible than Shango
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2007, 12:24:33 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

9:30 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2007, 12:25:28 AM »

PS... don't yell, we heard you.

sorry 'bout that !!!   Surprised
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: July 27, 2007, 12:25:41 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

9:30 PM

Good nite janet... I am headed there myself...

thanks monkeys...

keep the faith.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: July 27, 2007, 12:25:52 AM »

see, the teacher is a LIAR

if they were MOVING things from building to another
why bother having classes?????

since when are students especially LAZY PIGS like joran actually doing work to help others
HUH ?????  

if joran was there..IT was later in the DAY like after school was out
but at least the TEACHER could say that PIG BOY was there  Cool

I can tell you with certainty that Joran was in school on May 30, 2005. On that day he had helped me with moving some school cabinets and folders, because the school is busy with moving to a new building. This may have been done in his free hours, I am not certain of this. Also I remember that he had become sick on two days, and he went towards the medical center, which we have at school. This was on Monday, May 30, 2005 and Tuesday, May 31, 2005 this happened.

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.