March 28, 2024, 06:10:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #666 7/26 - 7/27/2007  (Read 130108 times)
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2007, 12:46:41 AM »

Search and Rescue Aruba
http://sarfa.org/index.html
Note the article about Moko and another one about a whale shark in front of the refinery.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: July 27, 2007, 12:48:25 AM »

Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"
what do you feel, specifically, is meant by 'the rotten package from the Hague?'

if Kalpoe's were in on the drugging of the drink(lets assume they helped) and witness Nat's expiration / demise - but sent home (not to help with disposal, maybe just alibis) , WHAT KEEPS THEM SO BINDED TO THIS GAME. do you think Paulus gave them a good talking to, convincing them there role would make them equally guilty. OR ARE THEY REALLY EQUALLY GUILTY WITH THE RAPE AND MURDER?

just wondering...

JMO, the rotten package from the Hague are the forensics results of chocolate and cleaning fluid in the car.  I believe these results came from samples that were not from the car in which Natalee rode.

Again, JMO, the Kalpoes participated in the gang rape and murder.  When Beth visited Deepak at the Internet Cafe, she asked him why he did not help Natalee in her time of need.  He didn't answer but just looked down.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: July 27, 2007, 12:50:44 AM »

FP comment:

#

Shango said the key to the Hague did not exist

that door to eden remains closed

until the house with the path

But not of gold

is entered

Comment by Shango | June 27, 2005, 9:46 pm
#

Shango is back with the 12:31 AM post thing again, but this time, Dirtyhand is alive? I don’t think you ever said Dirtyhand was dead? Arggggg

Comment by Big Pappy | June 27, 2005, 9:47 pm
#

I also am curious, what boyfriend of three days?
Where are the characters that set us up with the noon prediction that something would be on the news shortly??

Comment by Concerned | June 27, 2005, 9:48 pm
#

I think there is a misunderstanding. I read that the ‘other boy’ was her cousin.

Comment by Peggy | June 27, 2005, 9:48 pm
#

Babalu knew who dirty hand was at half past 12

Comment by Shango | June 27, 2005, 9:48 pm

#

no package from the Hague? and the house where they need to look is not the Vds?

Comment by Hopefloats | June 27, 2005, 9:49 pm
#

I think what Shango and Simian are saying is that a underground rave party was where the 4 went (kalpoes, jvds, nh). drugs and other vices were involved including xtc. this leads to many tangled webs as the drug dealers and polis are friendly with one another. if the “one” speaks out he will bring down the entire operation. The polis and the drug dealers have enough (or at least they hope) pull to keep the truth from coming out.

Comment by buyme | June 27, 2005, 9:49 pm
[/b]
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: July 27, 2007, 12:53:00 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Search and Rescue Aruba
Note the article about Moko and another one about a whale shark in front of the refinery.

where would that correspond approximately on this map?
name a town and point me in a direction.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: July 27, 2007, 12:53:34 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Search and Rescue Aruba

where would that correspond approximately on this map? http://www.caribbean-on-line.com/islands/ar/armap.shtml
name a town and point me in a direction.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: July 27, 2007, 12:54:05 AM »

Rancho Monte Blanco is in Moko.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: July 27, 2007, 12:54:41 AM »

ya know guys.. I get a lot of questions about why the site is named Zoltan Zion.

I hope to clear it up right now.

See I am a Jew. We name our children after dead Jewish people. In some way our dead relatives live on.

I too am named after a dead Jew. So it is in line with the KKK site only attracting hate monger and people that have no frickin clue which end is up, so an explanation for the brain damaged is needed.

I personally named the site after two dead people so their name could live on.

Both of these people survived the Holocaust.

One was a neighbor who's grandfather was a survivor. And the other was my Grandfather.

Doesn't matter which one was which. The point is that both survived the Nazi's.

So when I hear people like The King Dutch Bag call this a hate site... I hope that God will strike him dead in his tracks.

And believe me I have some chips.

don't tempt it. you know who you are.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: July 27, 2007, 12:55:22 AM »

Lala,

I enjoy your posts here at SM Smile We heard recently from dave or art that both Jan VDS and Dennis Jacobs flashed there guns to them on there day off. It was quite clear who they were protecting and I can only imagine the intimdation on that island for witnesses in this case.

Rob:

Killer video!! Amazing how many pics from the newspapers you have collected! Music was nice too Cool

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: July 27, 2007, 12:56:30 AM »

I am getting sleepy now.  I fear I may be lost while the change over is made.  If I don't get back, you guys come looking for me.  I may be in withdrawals.  I hope Dugga heard that and works fast a lightning.  Hugs to Nemo.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: July 27, 2007, 12:57:54 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Lala,

I enjoy your posts here at SM Smile We heard recently from dave or art that both Jan VDS and Dennis Jacobs flashed there guns to them on there day off. It was quite clear who they were protecting and I can only imagine the intimdation on that island for witnesses in this case.

Rob:

Killer video!! Amazing how many pics from the newspapers you have collected! Music was nice too Cool

Thank you.  I am not very smart when it comes to tangoing.  I just take my cues from other smart monkeys.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: July 27, 2007, 12:58:41 AM »

art wood and clint vanzandt spoke very intelligent about this case and i thoroughly enjoyed hearing their points of view.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: July 27, 2007, 01:00:44 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I am getting sleepy now.  I fear I may be lost while the change over is made.  If I don't get back, you guys come looking for me.  I may be in withdrawals.  I hope Dugga heard that and works fast a lightning.  Hugs to Nemo.

Lala's, I enjoy your posts here too. Thought provoking, please don't ever apologize for tangoing

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: July 27, 2007, 01:02:08 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Lala's email me tonight or tomorrow so I'm sure to have your address:

smklaasend@hotmail.com
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: July 27, 2007, 01:02:11 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

JMO, the rotten package from the Hague are the forensics results of chocolate and cleaning fluid in the car.  I believe these results came from samples that were not from the car in which Natalee rode.

Again, JMO, the Kalpoes participated in the gang rape and murder.  When Beth visited Deepak at the Internet Cafe, she asked him why he did not help Natalee in her time of need.  He didn't answer but just looked down.

I agree with you and as you know TJ Ward thought they got the wrong car! Seeing Beth confront Deepak told me alot him as he couldnt come close to looking her in the eye. He also did nothing to convince her that he is innocent. He is involved and he knows what happened to Natalee.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: July 27, 2007, 01:02:32 AM »

G nite you all

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: July 27, 2007, 01:03:08 AM »

SLOOTS   Arrow   SUPER LIARS

And massive obstructionists. Of course Paulus and Joran know all about Monday morning, in detail. It was that very night that their memory banks were put on alert by Natalee's family and ALE. Followed by 10 days of story rehearsal.

Yet Paulus cannot recall. And Joran switches back and forth between bus from home and bus from theatre. Lies, lies of omission, lies for distraction, lies by the bushelfull. It's all very disgusting, and clearly not simply because Joran left a girl *at the beach*.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: July 27, 2007, 01:03:08 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
ya know guys.. I get a lot of questions about why the site is named Zoltan Zion.

I hope to clear it up right now.

See I am a Jew. We name our children after dead Jewish people. In some way our dead relatives live on.

I too am named after a dead Jew. So it is in line with the KKK site only attracting hate monger and people that have no frickin clue which end is up, so an explanation for the brain damaged is needed.

I personally named the site after two dead people so their name could live on.

Both of these people survived the Holocaust.

One was a neighbor who's grandfather was a survivor. And the other was my Grandfather.

Doesn't matter which one was which. The point is that both survived the Nazi's.

So when I hear people like The King Dutch Bag call this a hate site... I hope that God will strike him dead in his tracks.

And believe me I have some chips.

don't tempt it. you know who you are.

You're a jew?  Shocked  Just kidding, lol  Laughing
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: July 27, 2007, 01:04:18 AM »

Hey Monkeys who are here this late!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: July 27, 2007, 01:04:56 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
SLOOTS   Arrow   SUPER LIARS

And massive obstructionists. Of course Paulus and Joran know all about Monday morning, in detail. It was that very night that their memory banks were put on alert by Natalee's family and ALE. Followed by 10 days of story rehearsal.

Yet Paulus cannot recall. And Joran switches back and forth between bus from home and bus from theatre. Lies, lies of omission, lies for distraction, lies by the bushelfull. It's all very disgusting, and clearly not simply because Joran left a girl *at the beach*.

Igsigs - EXACTLY

That's why all this Natalee was doing drugs thing bothers me so much.  Not because of the possiblity that she was doing drugs, she may have.  Because if she simply OD'd there would be no need for all this BS.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: July 27, 2007, 01:05:28 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
Hey Monkeys who are here this late!

Hi Casa - pretty busy tonight..right now anyway, lol  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.