March 28, 2024, 12:17:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #666 7/26 - 7/27/2007  (Read 130139 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: July 27, 2007, 01:23:58 AM »

Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"
this is a nice timeline - i am sure it has been seen by all.

neat to read !!!

http://members.aol.com/worldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline.html

Yes, I'm sure most of us have seen it.  I've had it bookmarked since the beginning of the case.  WJ has everything there, he's put alot of time into it.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #161 on: July 27, 2007, 01:24:45 AM »

Night SB
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #162 on: July 27, 2007, 01:27:45 AM »

Quote from: casa
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "casa"
Angie, you better speak to me!!! I am so sorry about your health problems!  Hope you are better![/quote
  Hey Casa !!  Smile I was catching up and was gonna HOLLA at yah !
TY hon.. feel like shit ,,but under the influence right now..  LOL
  Hope all is well with you!!   Wink

Sometimes "under the influence" is A-OK!  All is great with me!

Laughing  Glad all is great with yah!   Cool
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: July 27, 2007, 01:32:52 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
BUCKSHOT > I am sure there are computer / cell records available, but not released, that would give us a much clearer picture of what went down.

Hopefully ALE was able to access suspect financial records in order to see cell phone / computer purchases and monthly bills, etc...

Worrisome there is the flying judges. If they denied a search of Paulus' home...it is quite possible that a financial record search was denied under the same umbrella.

igsigs,

when conversation steers this way, concerning people checking records, etc... my mind goes way cloudy.

for example: one person sends a search team with warrant in hand to conduct a search at the VDS residence, while another member of the same team blocks / limits that warrant.

another example: one team collects blood from the car, while another team switches the sample, then a third team makes sure the results come back clean.

another example: one person collects forensic evidence, while another person accepts that evidence and throws it away / destroys it.

on and on and on and on............

it is metaphorically like one group pushes the ball ten feet forward while another team stands on the opposite and pushes the same ball back ten and half feet.  are the people collecting the evidence honest and competent? are ther any honest ALE who we feel have tried to do their job and bring this case closer to resolution, while the corruption is at a higher level? or is everyone corrupt and just putting on a show for the media?? IT IS COMPLETELY ASS GABKWARDS AND MAKES NO SENSE TO ME !!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: July 27, 2007, 01:38:44 AM »

Does anyone besides smell a SHADY DOUBLE AGENT in Charles Croes?

He was an informant to the ALE, while acting as such a helpful and polite gentleman to the Holloway / Twitty family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: July 27, 2007, 01:40:35 AM »

He was an informant to the ALE, while acting as such a helpful and polite gentleman to the Holloway / Twitty family.

I'd like to know why CC was arrested early in the case.  It was reported to be some kind of domestic dispute but I wonder if it was to "set him straight".
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: July 27, 2007, 01:44:33 AM »

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2006/01/harrytho_19_nat.php

I spoke with a member of the Police Force of Aruba regaridng the Vanity Fair article. And this is their reaction:

At the early stage of the investigation a lot of aruban citizen was trying to help to Twittie's for instance Mr. Charles Croes who was the one that also spoke with Joran. Charles Croes was intervieuwed by the Vanity Fair where he answer a lot of questions and also did a very interesting statement of his conversation with Joran. Guess what guys...Charles was called in by the local police and question as a witness. You know what most of his answers was??? Ï can't recall, I can't remember and the most interesing one was Ï didn't say that....So whoever that could have read that interesting intervieuw of Charles Croes just waste their time. Charles Croes was arrested last year for threathening his wife and also Charles Croes was fired from a huge Developing Company for misuse of alcohol. His first wife didn't had the most pleasant time during the divorce process and authorities firmly believe that Charles Croes is not else then a moocher! So, more then half of the story in Vanity Fair does not enjoy a credibilty. Charles Croes assisted Beth and Jug in providing cellulars at a reasonable rental price to the full crew of Beth and Jug. Charles Croes runs the Digicel cellular rentals at the airport. case closed for Charles Croes. He is awaiting trial for his last incident.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: July 27, 2007, 01:46:48 AM »

V/D Straten - Shucking and Jiving

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/02/ng.01.html

Oh man, on June 2 Nancy Grace was all over Jan and the HI dropoff. He shoulda listened, and taken note. Instead he canonizes the *3 school boys*.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: July 27, 2007, 01:47:11 AM »

I've had a long day today, so I'm going to call it a night.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: July 27, 2007, 01:49:28 AM »

Aruba and its officials probably spent more time blocking the investigation / monitoring the family's whereabouts / examining their every move then investigating the crime and its perpetrators.

They (ALE) all knew what happened within 2-3 days.

It was like the Hollway / Twitty family was a gerbil inside of a maze trying to reach a piece of cheese. After a while, when the gerbil finally reached the cheese, after long painstaking strides, the ALE (on the outside of the cage) would lift them by the tail and place them back at 'START.'

The family had no idea what they were up against initially.  They assumed the legal system to operate somewhat congruent to that of the USA.  It took a while to figure out that everyhting was not above board and, by that point, it may have been too late.  WOW - the thought of people inserted into the picture to intentionally misguide the family, steering them in the wrong direction, give them poor advice, distracting them on one part of the island to prevent them from seeing the truth on the opposite end of the island. CRUEL. The family was so disadvantaged from the onset - they didn't stand a chance.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: July 27, 2007, 01:57:10 AM »

Aruba and its officials probably spent more time blocking the investigation / monitoring the family's whereabouts / examining their every move then investigating the crime and its perpetrators.

They (ALE) all knew what happened within 2-3 days.

It was like the Hollway / Twitty family was a gerbil inside of a maze trying to reach a piece of cheese. After a while, when the gerbil finally reached the cheese, after long painstaking strides, the ALE (on the outside of the cage) would lift them by the tail and place them back at 'START.'

The family had no idea what they were up against initially.  They assumed the legal system to operate somewhat congruent to that of the USA.  It took a while to figure out that everyhting was not above board and, by that point, it may have been too late.  WOW - the thought of people inserted into the picture to intentionally misguide the family, steering them in the wrong direction, give them poor advice, distracting them on one part of the island to prevent them from seeing the truth on the opposite end of the island. CRUEL. The family was so disadvantaged from the onset - they didn't stand a chance.
[/b]

You talk as if you are speaking for the family.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #171 on: July 27, 2007, 02:01:13 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I've had a long day today, so I'm going to call it a night.

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Night Klaas..
 Night eveyone..  
 smoochies for my Chuck. sweet dreams babydoll..   Wink  Wink
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: July 27, 2007, 02:25:24 AM »

No answer, ok.  Maybe that is the answer.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #173 on: July 27, 2007, 07:31:10 AM »

Angie - I have some photos too.  Some were posted in one of the threads a couple days ago.

Hotshot - do have any photos of the Moko near the Sloots?

Ditch/Moko by Joran's House

Credit: Kermit
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: July 27, 2007, 07:35:07 AM »

You mean like Renfro? Yup.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: July 27, 2007, 07:39:27 AM »

Off to the salt mines for the day. See y'all later.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #176 on: July 27, 2007, 07:40:38 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Dana's Woonidee
Address: Fergusonstraat 21A
Phone: (297) 583-0912 / (297) 585-0893
Fax: (297) 583-0793  
Categories: Furniture dealers  

Yep.  I'm trying to remember who was trying to tell us it was a pet food place.  Then they said they have pet food and furniture.

I am still behind, trying to catch up. I remember that vividly, BUT I also forget WHO was spewing the dog food garbage.
Let's see...what type of business can I make money from...ummmmmm...OH, I HAVE IT!! I can deliver DOG FOOD to people's homes in a FURNITURE TRUCK!! THAT's IT!! I will make millions.

ACKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: July 27, 2007, 07:44:57 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: July 27, 2007, 08:37:20 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "Leslie"
Dana's Woonidee
Address: Fergusonstraat 21A
Phone: (297) 583-0912 / (297) 585-0893
Fax: (297) 583-0793  
Categories: Furniture dealers  

Yep.  I'm trying to remember who was trying to tell us it was a pet food place.  Then they said they have pet food and furniture.

I am still behind, trying to catch up. I remember that vividly, BUT I also forget WHO was spewing the dog food garbage.
Let's see...what type of business can I make money from...ummmmmm...OH, I HAVE IT!! I can deliver DOG FOOD to people's homes in a FURNITURE TRUCK!! THAT's IT!! I will make millions.

ACKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Happy  Very Happy Easy had the line of the evening last night: "Gotta run -- the "furniture truck" is delivering my pizza!" Laughing  Laughing

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: July 27, 2007, 08:55:14 AM »

This will be my last post before the change over.i thought you had to go to Trinidad,Co.,for  a changeover.Will it hurt?Take care Monkeys and good morning.Bye
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.