March 28, 2024, 09:56:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #667 7/27 - 7/28/2007  (Read 146745 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: July 28, 2007, 10:08:21 AM »

gotta scout monkeys.... have a great day!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: July 28, 2007, 10:09:15 AM »

Hey None... how are you?

Monkeys...I can't see anyone's email address and I can see mine... so I don't think they are actually published... I can't see one email addy.

Well, in my member profile, I have an envelope with my email address.  BT has one and I can see her email address. I checked to have mine private, but I don't know about BT. Would someone check under member profile and see if Buckeye has an envelope with the email address?? TIA
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: July 28, 2007, 10:09:40 AM »

gotta scout monkeys.... have a great day!!
should be scoot....  Surprised

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: July 28, 2007, 10:10:24 AM »

TEST

if my sig line comes up huge can someone please tell me how to make it smaller?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: July 28, 2007, 10:11:38 AM »

Hey None... how are you?

Monkeys...I can't see anyone's email address and I can see mine... so I don't think they are actually published... I can't see one email addy.

Well, in my member profile, I have an envelope with my email address.  BT has one and I can see her email address. I checked to have mine private, but I don't know about BT. Would someone check under member profile and see if Buckeye has an envelope with the email address?? TIA

I can confirm yours is hidden, I think BT needs to change her profile setting to hide her email addy but isn't she on a plane back from SF?  :-\

I continue to stand with the girl.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: July 28, 2007, 10:11:50 AM »

hmmmm now i have the size ok but how do i get rid of the [size=18] things?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: July 28, 2007, 10:12:01 AM »

Hey None... how are you?

I think someone already said they can't see it.  Only you can.  I'd check but as Admin I can see everyones.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: July 28, 2007, 10:12:18 AM »

None...

there are probably still a bug or two... but I am not sure that we have pm's...maybe dugga will be here later to fix those kinds of things...

K now really gotta get out of here... or the farmer's market will close!!  

BBL>..

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #328 on: July 28, 2007, 10:12:35 AM »

Hey None... how are you?

I see no envelope in your profile, but see one in my own...which is set to private.  

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: July 28, 2007, 10:12:51 AM »

Hey None... how are you?

No envelope showing under your profile on posts that I see, Buckeye.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: July 28, 2007, 10:12:54 AM »

Hey None... how are you?

I can confirm yours is hidden, I think BT needs to change her profile setting to hide her email addy but isn't she on a plane back from SF?  :-\

Thanks none.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: July 28, 2007, 10:13:29 AM »

Hey None... how are you?

No,  you can't see the envelope.  Can you see mine? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: July 28, 2007, 10:14:37 AM »

The only email I can see is Rob's.  You don't want that showing do ya buddy?  OldFart yours is showing one I've never seen before.   Those are the only ones I see.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: July 28, 2007, 10:14:56 AM »

AZ I can't see yours either  Cool

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: July 28, 2007, 10:16:30 AM »

Hey None... how are you?

No,  you can't see the envelope.  Can you see mine? 

No.  Thanks to all who checked.  I think BT just hasn't set her profile to private yet (and her envelope was above mine) so I got nervous when I could see hers.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: July 28, 2007, 10:16:54 AM »

Well I been waitin for that one!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: July 28, 2007, 10:17:31 AM »

Thanks None,  I wish I could  delete from my profile that is visible.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: July 28, 2007, 10:18:52 AM »

WARNING - If your email address was showing for a while be very careful what emails you open up.
I just recieve 2 zip files from unknown people from the UK.  DELETE ANY EMAILS FROM PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW.  DO NOT OPEN!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: July 28, 2007, 10:26:07 AM »

WARNING - If your email address was showing for a while be very careful what emails you open up.
I just recieve 2 zip files from unknown people from the UK.  DELETE ANY EMAILS FROM PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW.  DO NOT OPEN!

well my spam folder is catching everything Klaas, I'll email you, I think it's time to set you up on another email  :-\

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #339 on: July 28, 2007, 10:27:39 AM »

Geez, I've been logged in for 57 minutes, already... Surprised

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.