April 16, 2024, 09:00:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #667 7/27 - 7/28/2007  (Read 147287 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: July 28, 2007, 11:55:32 AM »

test again.. still have that envelope.. lol
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: July 28, 2007, 11:55:46 AM »

Lala's- it worked.  You're fine now. 
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: July 28, 2007, 11:56:27 AM »

Ok, just tried it on AOL and get this message.

We're transitioning our site. Please try us again in a few hours.

That's what I was getting and Red said to refresh.  I did that and it went to the index page and then all I got was the NOT FOUND thing.  
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #463 on: July 28, 2007, 11:57:04 AM »

Hope everyone is enjoying the new Monkey Cage.

It is a work in progress, we realize there are changes an tweaks that need to be made.

We tried to do the conversion late at nite and in the wee hours of the morning so not to impact all of you. That does not mean that at 2 or 3AM some things were not missed as the brain does not always fully function at that hr.

Special thanks to Dugga for some great work. Stay tune for further changes this weekend.

Thanks Red and Dugga!  Looks great!  We just need to play around and figure things out.  You two get some rest!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: July 28, 2007, 11:57:27 AM »

Does anyone know what "Notify", next to Reply (on the bottom right) means/does ?

If you want to be notified by email when someone responds to your post.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: July 28, 2007, 11:57:47 AM »

ang... you will continue to see the envelope but if you are checked then we can't....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: July 28, 2007, 11:57:58 AM »

I think only YOU can see it!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: July 28, 2007, 12:00:15 PM »

Katysmom

If you are up and reading...Please, please, if you are having chest or arm discomfort, take an aspirin and call 911 to go to the emergency room.  Do not wait for the Monday stress test.  If you are having heart problems, time is very important. An irritable heart can have rhythm problems that can be very serious. If you don't want to call 911, then have someone take you to the emergency room of a hospital with a cardiac cath lab. If your pain was last night, they can draw blood (enzymes) and tell if it was your heart having the problems. Please, do not wait!!

I've been having these pains for a few months.  There was only one time that they were bad enough that I thought I should go to the hospital but my husband had taken a sleeping pill and I couldn't wake him.  I know, I know, STUPID.  I hate drs. and hospitals and am the type of person who won't go until I'm on my death bed.  I finally agreed to take these test on Mon. and think I'll make it until then.  I thought the aspirin only helped if you had already had a heart attack once.

Aspirin is given after a heart attack but also is given at the first sign of a heart attack and/or chest pain.  85% of heart attacks are caused by clot and the aspirin may keep the blood flowing enough to get help.
Most people do not care for hospitals. Heart care has really advanced. If the pains return or do not go away with rest, you should go to the hospital.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: July 28, 2007, 12:00:48 PM »

I created a thread in the MONKEY LOUNGE - regarding questions on this new forum.  I've also posted some suggestions:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1922.0
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: July 28, 2007, 12:00:53 PM »

Well, I am going to have a nervous breakdown now...carry on without me.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: July 28, 2007, 12:02:11 PM »

Hi everybody.  Whew.....this cage is as hard to get into as I imagine the real monkey cages are to get out of.  Hope nobody minds having to share that single brain cell with one more.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: July 28, 2007, 12:02:17 PM »

Katysmom

If you are up and reading...Please, please, if you are having chest or arm discomfort, take an aspirin and call 911 to go to the emergency room.  Do not wait for the Monday stress test.  If you are having heart problems, time is very important. An irritable heart can have rhythm problems that can be very serious. If you don't want to call 911, then have someone take you to the emergency room of a hospital with a cardiac cath lab. If your pain was last night, they can draw blood (enzymes) and tell if it was your heart having the problems. Please, do not wait!!

I've been having these pains for a few months.  There was only one time that they were bad enough that I thought I should go to the hospital but my husband had taken a sleeping pill and I couldn't wake him.  I know, I know, STUPID.  I hate drs. and hospitals and am the type of person who won't go until I'm on my death bed.  I finally agreed to take these test on Mon. and think I'll make it until then.  I thought the aspirin only helped if you had already had a heart attack once.

Aspirin is given after a heart attack but also is given at the first sign of a heart attack and/or chest pain.  85% of heart attacks are caused by clot and the aspirin may keep the blood flowing enough to get help.
Most people do not care for hospitals. Heart care has really advanced. If the pains return or do not go away with rest, you should go to the hospital.
KatysMom...Listen to Buckeye!! Go to the hospital!!  Let them check, it may be nothing, but it may be something very serious!!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: July 28, 2007, 12:02:22 PM »

Does anyone know what "Notify", next to Reply (on the bottom right) means/does ?

If you want to be notified by email when someone responds to your post.

Thanks
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: July 28, 2007, 12:03:38 PM »

Hi everybody.  Whew.....this cage is as hard to get into as I imagine the real monkey cages are to get out of.  Hope nobody minds having to share that single brain cell with one more.

Welcome Ree - glad to see you finally made it in.

Ree has posted on the front page of SM for those who don't know  Wink
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: July 28, 2007, 12:04:09 PM »

Welcome Ree, you made it!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: July 28, 2007, 12:04:26 PM »

ang... you will continue to see the envelope but if you are checked then we can't....

ok..  lol  I do have my email addy blocked..  just making certain nobody else can see it.. cause if I click on the envelope next to my avi.. it opens an email with my addy in it.. yikes!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: July 28, 2007, 12:05:12 PM »

Welcome...I'm thinking we may have to order a new cell, or two, when Dugga wakes up. Although we all seem to be thinking along the same lines... Very Happy
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: July 28, 2007, 12:05:57 PM »

Welcome Ree!!  Smile
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: July 28, 2007, 12:07:16 PM »

Welcome...I'm thinking we may have to order a new cell, or two, when Dugga wakes up. Although we all seem to be thinking along the same lines... Very Happy
That might be a good idea, but it could take quite a while.  You see, the Fobbers have had theirs on order for quite some time.  Must be "out of stock".
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: July 28, 2007, 12:09:14 PM »

That might be a good idea, but it could take quite a while.  You see, the Fobbers have had theirs on order for quite some time.  Must be "out of stock".

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.