March 28, 2024, 02:32:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #667 7/27 - 7/28/2007  (Read 146709 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #480 on: July 28, 2007, 12:09:37 PM »

Welcome Ree   ;D
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: July 28, 2007, 12:09:53 PM »

Good morning Monkeys. And no, I'm not your first troll on the new forum, have been reading here daily for almost two years. What a beautiful new home for SM, thanks to Dugga and Red. 
I know you're a busy lady, Klaas, but when you have time please check that my email addy is not out there for the nutters to access. Thanks.
Toler
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: July 28, 2007, 12:09:55 PM »

Hi everybody.  Whew.....this cage is as hard to get into as I imagine the real monkey cages are to get out of.  Hope nobody minds having to share that single brain cell with one more.

Welcome...I'm thinking we may have to order a new cell, or two, when Dugga wakes up. Although we all seem to be thinking along the same lines... Very Happy
That might be a good idea, but it could take quite a while.  You see, the Fobbers have had theirs on order for quite some time.  Must be "out of stock".

:DYou've got that right! Very Happy

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: July 28, 2007, 12:10:10 PM »

Hi Ree!!!

Welcome-

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: July 28, 2007, 12:10:28 PM »

Love the new pond er I mean cage!

Great job Dugga, San, Red & Klassend and of course the lovely Mrs. Red.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #485 on: July 28, 2007, 12:10:57 PM »

Well, I can still screw up quotes!  sorry nut, my message is in your message. 

Thanks....but there isn't anything there for that adjustment. I have used IE since it came out, have been running computers since the days of MSDOS, win95, 98 and I now still have winME with ie6 sp1 and I have never seen a % thingy on my browser window  ??? I know where you want me to look for it, but it isn't there, lol. I sure hope I can figure this out w/o changing my whole display in settings, because that will change the browser for everywhere I go ...ugh... I have a brand new laptop in my room that I have not even connected to the internet yet. Perhaps I will have to now. UGH, I am soooooooooo dreading Vista with all I have read about it, waaaaaa.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #486 on: July 28, 2007, 12:11:15 PM »

Hi Ree!!!

Welcome-

Welcome to you to Toler  Wink

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: July 28, 2007, 12:11:16 PM »

Good morning Monkeys. And no, I'm not your first troll on the new forum, have been reading here daily for almost two years. What a beautiful new home for SM, thanks to Dugga and Red. 
I know you're a busy lady, Klaas, but when you have time please check that my email addy is not out there for the nutters to access. Thanks.
Toler

Welcome Toler,  your email is hidden!  You will see the envelope, but we can't.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: July 28, 2007, 12:11:50 PM »

Toler

Welcome Toler.  When I click your envelope, it says "hidden". Klaas, as you know, sees all...so it's hard for her to check.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: July 28, 2007, 12:12:52 PM »

Toler

Hi Toler - Go into your profile and make sure the boxes under your email addy are checked and look like this:

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: July 28, 2007, 12:13:00 PM »

Hi Toler  Smile  Welcome  !!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: July 28, 2007, 12:14:27 PM »

Love the new pond er I mean cage!

Great job Dugga, San, Red & Klassend and of course the lovely Mrs. Red.

Kermit, did you see the new froggie I found for you?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: July 28, 2007, 12:14:37 PM »

Toler - I just checked and you should be fine.  You have all the correct boxes checked  Wink
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: July 28, 2007, 12:14:55 PM »

Thanks....but there isn't anything there for that adjustment. I have used IE since it came out, have been running computers since the days of MSDOS, win95, 98 and I now still have winME with ie6 sp1 and I have never seen a % thingy on my browser window  ??? I know where you want me to look for it, but it isn't there, lol. I sure hope I can figure this out w/o changing my whole display in settings, because that will change the browser for everywhere I go ...ugh... I have a brand new laptop in my room that I have not even connected to the internet yet. Perhaps I will have to now. UGH, I am soooooooooo dreading Vista with all I have read about it, waaaaaa.

Nut, check right above the time on the bottom right. Do you have a magnifier glass and percent??
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #494 on: July 28, 2007, 12:16:01 PM »

Nut, check right above the time on the bottom right. Do you have a magnifier glass and percent??

No

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: July 28, 2007, 12:17:37 PM »

Toler

Hi Toler - Go into your profile and make sure the boxes under your email addy are checked and look like this:

Klaas, I don't have that second box regarding on line status?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: July 28, 2007, 12:17:51 PM »

I've already told RED that the forum page is too wide.  He said that is something he's pretty sure Dugga can fix.  I think Dugga may be sleeping right now after probably being up most of the night.

I agree the width of the forum page is too wide.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #497 on: July 28, 2007, 12:19:30 PM »

Welcome Ree and Toler!  Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: July 28, 2007, 12:19:44 PM »

Toler

Klaas, I don't have that second box regarding on line status?

I just checked - yes you do and that box is checked.  Wink
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: July 28, 2007, 12:21:24 PM »

Remote Desk Top is such a great thing for Office work

Klaasend
I know you are more busy than a Monkey with it's tail caught in a FAN 
but if you could STICKY  a " MUST READ  -- Important"
Type item  at the Forum Index and at least Natalee's Forum we could put stuff like  Mail Folder, IP addy,  posting return settings  -kinda like a manual etc- in it  in case you or SAN are not arround..

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.