March 28, 2024, 02:13:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #667 7/27 - 7/28/2007  (Read 146772 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #780 on: July 28, 2007, 04:30:31 PM »

Ree
that should have been Ditto  not  Ditton 
I hope this is the embarsed Smiley...

We need a poll conducted for which ones are in the [ MORE ] area and which one are at the ready-to-post section
JMO of course

We knew what you meant Smile.  I like the poll idea too.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: July 28, 2007, 04:31:25 PM »

ROFL   TY Roos   Very Happy   <still in major pain>  Dealing with it.
I think the only thing here I am having a hard time getting used to is the way the quotes are and who said what.. lol

[/quote]

Yes, it'll take sometime to get used to the quote thingy. But thankfully we don't have the mean quote police from the past to harp on us.  Laughing

Roos~

Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: July 28, 2007, 04:31:38 PM »

I thought I would just post this for any New Monkeys that are just around..

Jump on in ... We are more or less OffTopic  on the new arrangements... right now
but please just jump in... We do not bite...(right off) Honest...

Especially if you  are wanting to ask
P.S.   Spelling errors are allowed (I hope)
Do you know offhand if Dana has interviewed Stanley Zaandam since his book came out?  Who's the Avi Queen?

Not sure about the Dana interview,  but Crazybabyborg (CBB) is the avi queen, along with Klaas!

Ree

Ditton What Dihannah said... about Dana & Stanley Zaandam
Klaasend is great too... but awful busy right now...
Many here can be of assistance if you have an Idea of what you want

Thanks for jumping in.... Very Happy
If anybody see CBB before me ask her to help me find a patriotic little monkey.  Klass always has her hands full.  Don't know how she manages to do all she does.  I've been reading for quite some time so I feel like I know most of you.

I'd be intersted in hearing more from Zaandam on why he thinks Natalee may have been found.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: July 28, 2007, 04:32:55 PM »

Hi everyone and thanks for the warm welcome!  I love the new format and am just trying to find my way around.  I've never posted before, and now I have to figure out all this new stuff!   Laughing  Please bear with me for a while and carry on, all you experienced monkeys!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: July 28, 2007, 04:35:05 PM »

ROFL   TY Roos   Very Happy   <still in major pain>  Dealing with it.
I think the only thing here I am having a hard time getting used to is the way the quotes are and who said what.. lol

Yes, it'll take sometime to get used to the quote thingy. But thankfully we don't have the mean quote police from the past to harp on us.  Laughing

Roos~
[/quote]

ROFLMAO  isnt that the truth !!   Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: July 28, 2007, 04:38:14 PM »

Ree
patriotic little monkey
do you mean something like a baby monkey holding a U.S. flag  ???

Hellen

Take your time... we all have been there done / that and with the new layout ... are going through it again  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: July 28, 2007, 04:40:12 PM »

As you know we pretty much stay in the LCD thread..I hope we can tweak it more like BFN..Sorry guys..I like that setup with a lcd thread..Just my opinion..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: July 28, 2007, 04:41:03 PM »

Welcome to the cage, Helen!   Very Happy

Roos~

Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #788 on: July 28, 2007, 04:41:19 PM »

Hi everyone and thanks for the warm welcome!  I love the new format and am just trying to find my way around.  I've never posted before, and now I have to figure out all this new stuff!   Laughing  Please bear with me for a while and carry on, all you experienced monkeys!
Welcome, Helen! I'm excited to see some of the new blood on the forums already.

I'm enjoying readying everyone's comments, actually - both good and bad. It seems like one of the biggest complaints I see is one that relates not to limitations, but instead the power of the new system. There are so many configurable features - some of which have to be turned on or off - that people are kind of stumbling along to find the user experience they want.

It's like I was telling Red last night. When you go from driving a '73 VW beetle to a 2008 BMW M-series Roadster, you're going to have a bit of adjusting to do. But in the end, you'll only look back on the VW with fond memories - you wouldn't go back for the world.  Smile
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: July 28, 2007, 04:42:18 PM »

Ree

We need a poll conducted for which ones are in the [ MORE ] area and which one are at the ready-to-post section
JMO of course

Dihannah
I did not want Ree to think it was some sort of Monkey Code Chatter Laughing Laughing

BTW..
Did you or Marlee ever post anything in the Lounge on your adventure from the 4th?
Sorry but I do not remember seeing anything... then again I miss & forget a lot of suff.
Or you may not to ???

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: July 28, 2007, 04:49:59 PM »

Ree
patriotic little monkey

Hellen

Take your time... we all have been there done / that and with the new layout ... are going through it again  Laughing

Something along that line.  Don't worry about the typo.  I could probably give the resident Typo Queen some competition.  I guess I must talk faster than my fingers type.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #791 on: July 28, 2007, 04:50:26 PM »

Ree

JMO of course

Dihannah
I did not want Ree to think it was some sort of Monkey Code Chatter Laughing Laughing

BTW..
Did you or Marlee ever post anything in the Lounge on your adventure from the 4th?
Sorry but I do not remember seeing anything... then again I miss & forget a lot of suff.
Or you may not to ???

HI OF! Not Dihannah---she had to run out---but she has written something up but I have to approve it before she posts it.  I wouldn't want her to make me out to be some kind of wild party animal or something  Razz  I'll have her get it up soon.
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: July 28, 2007, 04:51:06 PM »

As you know we pretty much stay in the LCD thread..I hope we can tweak it more like BFN..Sorry guys..I like that setup with a lcd thread..Just my opinion..
(excuse my back-to-back post here)

Red and I are discussing reorganizing the boards. One of my initial criticisms of the forums when I started hanging around was that this particular thread, LCD, was terribly out of place where its content was concerned. There were bursts of "lively case discussion", but really, this single thread was being used for more of a stream-of-consciousness chat board. Frankly, while I absolutely love all the side discussion and cutting up, in the big picture of things it seems a little bit disrespectful to include our back and forth in a thread that's really intended to be about helping bring closure to Natalee's case. I'm not scolding anyone, since I am one of the worst offenders, but what we'd like to do is to make this thread more topical and move the ancillary discussion to a proper board and set of threads. We're not going to move in with iron fists and enforce any huge change right away, but please be thinking this thru a little as we start to gently ease more of the off-topic discussion to some of the other areas of the site.

In another note, there shouldn't be any 30 to 60 second delays in posting data. My messages are blowing thru immediately. The network center where the servers are hosted may be experiencing some latency, but it shouldn't be server related. Give me a shout in case it doesn't clear up over time.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: July 28, 2007, 04:52:29 PM »

Welcome, Helen! I'm excited to see some of the new blood on the forums already.

I'm enjoying readying everyone's comments, actually - both good and bad. It seems like one of the biggest complaints I see is one that relates not to limitations, but instead the power of the new system. There are so many configurable features - some of which have to be turned on or off - that people are kind of stumbling along to find the user experience they want.

It's like I was telling Red last night. When you go from driving a '73 VW beetle to a 2008 BMW M-series Roadster, you're going to have a bit of adjusting to do. But in the end, you'll only look back on the VW with fond memories - you wouldn't go back for the world.  Smile

Dugga
You have done a GREAT job
Hope you have gotten at least a nap...
It is hard to let go of the old and embrace the new...
Mrs.  posted this link in my  party-thead (that was a dud...oh well)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTo7BXlqcHs

As a former boss said..

There is a new train leaving
You can stay at the station and be left behind
Get on board and go for the ride and we will see where we end up at
Stand in front of it  (but it is leaving)

I do not mind too much being on the cow-catcher
(even when I lock myself out )
Thanks again

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: July 28, 2007, 05:02:06 PM »

Dugga
I and I think a few more agree with you...

When news is slow... and only old stuff be re-hashed and re-hashed...
It is hard to stay on topic(for me anyway)

Maybe a MonkeyChatter thread with some sort of quick/auto  way to post from the LCD to it about on topic Info...
I know this does not make since but If someone popped in and said go to xxxyyzzz
for hot news/discussion on Natalee I'd be out of here in a  blink

JMO  but you and Red need to hear the good / bad  and off the wall ideas to make things work for us as a whole

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: July 28, 2007, 05:10:07 PM »

Ree
If you can come up one or more little Monkey pic... (size does not matter) that You like it would be of help ...

Marlee
You could right up your own version... (Be Nice now) and post it 1st ... Shocked

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: July 28, 2007, 05:14:01 PM »

Dugga,

I agree totally!! I know at other sites I can see specific discussions and they show when the last post was made so I know if anything was added. It would be nice to see last 10 topics that were posted. Anything that can help us be organized and add to important discussions I am all for it.

Thanks for all your hard work..Visually everything looks great!! I am excited for the future of scared monkeys.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: July 28, 2007, 05:14:45 PM »

Ree
patriotic little monkey

Hellen

Something along that line.  Don't worry about the typo.  I could probably give the resident Typo Queen some competition.  I guess I must talk faster than my fingers type.
Ree
They have gotten better since they only have the left hand to type with right now (they are right -handed and it is injured at the moment)

So... that prob.. puts me in the lead... Laughing
Hey... I might be 1st in somethin for a change   Shocked

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: July 28, 2007, 05:17:57 PM »

To stay on the case...It has bothered me that Joran called Flor 2X the night of the disappearance.  His statement of June 9th had him still in a relationship with Elaine.  Why in that statement, did he not mention Flo??  Was she at the party??

To your question whether I have a girlfriend, I answer to you that I had a girlfriend. After this happened I told my girlfriend what had happened and she wasn't happy about it. My girlfriend's name is "Elaine" but I do not remember het last name now. I do not know the address where Elaine lives but I can point out her house to you. Elaine is Aruban and she studies at the Colegio Arubano Oranjestad. A few weeks ago she and her fellow students went to Venezuela. She now is in class V-4 on the Colegio Arubano and she is 17 years old. Elaine has a mobile phone, but her name is under the nickname "Fishy" in the memory of my mobile phone.

I have to say that I have another girlfriend now. Her name is "Florencia METZ". She just graduated from the Mavo and lives behind "Codemsa". Her friends and acquaintances call her "Flor". I do not know the number of her house but I can point it out to you. Flor has a mobile phone with the number "REMOVED". Flor is from Argentina and I talk dutch with her.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #799 on: July 28, 2007, 05:26:25 PM »

THE DUTCH--WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE!
http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/
Thu Jul 26, 02:51:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

The Dutch man, son of the Queen's high ranking judicial student judge, 20-year-old Joran Van Der Sloot of ORANJESTAD, Aruba changed his alibi beach story again. He telephoned his mother Anita that he forgot about his shoes at a beach hut near ISA. He slept in the hut and didn't go to school Monday. The reason why he confessed that to his mother at this 11th hour, none could understand. Cracks had emerged in the stories of three main suspects in the case of Natalee Holloway, the American teen who was kidnapped in Aruba more than two weeks ago. In the Dr. Phil case deposition, Joran's two Surinamese friends, Deepak and Satish who were brothers, insisted that they did drop Joran and Natalee off at his father Paulus' house after he promosed to bring Natalee back to her hotel. Natalee was not drunk, and Joran was pulling her off the car.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.