March 28, 2024, 03:19:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #667 7/27 - 7/28/2007  (Read 146778 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: July 28, 2007, 05:33:21 PM »

What the heck is a Message Icon..?

I just set it to Exclamation Point so I guess we will find out

I think Ree has left ... just wanted them to know that a
Google / image for Baby Monkeys results in
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=baby+monkeys&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

I wonder if BT knows her Sock Monkeys have been running wild on the INTERNET  Shocked Laughing

Buckeye
anymore I'm inclined NOT to believe any thing that the 3 have said...
Hell Aruba has not / will not / cannot /  do not give a chit filing ANY charges against anyone.  I am surprised someone has not filed charges against Natalee for contributing to the delinquency of a minor (Joran) though

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: July 28, 2007, 05:33:34 PM »

THE DUTCH--WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE!
http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/
Thu Jul 26, 02:51:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

The Dutch man, son of the Queen's high ranking judicial student judge, 20-year-old Joran Van Der Sloot of ORANJESTAD, Aruba changed his alibi beach story again. He telephoned his mother Anita that he forgot about his shoes at a beach hut near ISA. He slept in the hut and didn't go to school Monday. The reason why he confessed that to his mother at this 11th hour, none could understand. Cracks had emerged in the stories of three main suspects in the case of Natalee Holloway, the American teen who was kidnapped in Aruba more than two weeks ago. In the Dr. Phil case deposition, Joran's two Surinamese friends, Deepak and Satish who were brothers, insisted that they did drop Joran and Natalee off at his father Paulus' house after he promosed to bring Natalee back to her hotel. Natalee was not drunk, and Joran was pulling her off the car.

Shocked Shocked Shocked
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: July 28, 2007, 05:36:16 PM »

Anonymous said...

The Dutch man, son of the Queen's high ranking judicial student judge, 20-year-old Joran Van Der Sloot of ORANJESTAD, Aruba changed his alibi beach story again. He telephoned his mother Anita that he forgot about his shoes at a beach hut near ISA. He slept in the hut and didn't go to school Monday. The reason why he confessed that to his mother at this 11th hour, none could understand. Cracks had emerged in the stories of three main suspects in the case of Natalee Holloway, the American teen who was kidnapped in Aruba more than two weeks ago. In the Dr. Phil case deposition, Joran's two Surinamese friends, Deepak and Satish who were brothers, insisted that they did drop Joran and Natalee off at his father Paulus' house after he promosed to bring Natalee back to her hotel. Natalee was not drunk, and Joran was pulling her off the car.

So now according to Joran he slept at the dirty huts.  This excuse really takes him away from the crime scene which was at his house.  I agree with the kidnapped.

I think they mean pulled her out of the car.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: July 28, 2007, 05:38:48 PM »

Anonymous said...

So we are back to square one again...did he or did he not attend school on Monday?  I think the reason Paulus was hedging in his statements about this is because he knows that Joran wasn't in school.  Like I said...if Joran was in school and easily accountable they would have announced it to the world.  This is still up in the air as far as I am concerned.  He may have shown up late, but he did not catch that bus.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: July 28, 2007, 05:43:51 PM »

Klaas

I wish to change my email now listed public here.. I sent you an email at sm  etc at hotmail; the one that always worked before. It didn't work.

How to I change my email?

Thanks

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: July 28, 2007, 05:47:55 PM »

Anonymous said...

So we are back to square one again...did he or did he not attend school on Monday?  I think the reason Paulus was hedging in his statements about this is because he knows that Joran wasn't in school.  Like I said...if Joran was in school and easily accountable they would have announced it to the world.  This is still up in the air as far as I am concerned.  He may have shown up late, but he did not catch that bus.

This is just my opinion but I have always felt that he never was in school on Monday.  Paulus would have never let him go to school after what he did that night.  I mean he murdered a girl at his house.  Paulus needed to keep his eye on him unless he dropped Joran off at someone house he completely trusted while he got the wheels in motion regarding the coverup.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: July 28, 2007, 05:48:09 PM »

Chit...

I have not used this in a long, long time

You do know the best defense is lie... lie... lie... lie... lie and lie so more

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: July 28, 2007, 05:50:05 PM »

Klaas

I wish to change my email now listed public here.. I sent you an email at sm  etc at hotmail; the one that always worked before. It didn't work.

Thanks

IBE

do NOT change your e-mail .... I cannot see it

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #808 on: July 28, 2007, 05:51:23 PM »

Faith posted this link today on Truth4Natalee---
Does Julia Renfro Have a Vested Interest?
http://arubansecrets.blogspot.com/2005/07/does-julia-renfro-have-vested-interest.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #809 on: July 28, 2007, 05:52:25 PM »

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-o610-k170488-i9659-Off_topic_chatter.html
"NATALEE WAS NOT THE GIRL WHO WAS SICK IN THE BATHROOM AT C&C's! My daughter had already told me she was puzzled by that story 'cause she neither saw nor heard anything of the kind regarding Natalee. We were at the vigil yesterday and they were discussing that... It turned out to be other girls on the trip. Somebody had mentioned that at church and these girls went, "Oh no! That was US!" It was definitely not Natalee.  My daughter spoke with Natalee right after C&C's closed.  My daughter &  her friends came across Nat &  Joran as all were exiting the club, and all were walking more or less together toward another group of classmates.

Natalee was walking unassisted (not falling down drunk), spoke ok (though not answering in long sentences), and was not touching Joran. My daughter only noticed that Joran was tall, dark-haired, American-looking; he did not speak and she couldn't read his facial expressions.

Nat turned down my daughter's invitation to go with her little group. (Ironically, they were about to circle the inside of another club to make sure no others were left behind.)  Nat assured them that she was fine, and said she was going to go back to the hotel "with THEM," pointing to the MBHS group just a few yards ahead.   The Kalpoes were nowhere in sight; neither was the car.

Next Alana heard was that Natalee got into a car that many in the group had thought was a taxi. (Those look like regular cars.)

It may be that the Kalpoes pulled up on the street before Natalee reached the next group; Joran may have deliberately stalled her. The group may not have even realized she was behind them, approaching. But while we hear that she got in the car willingly, we know from her comments that it was not her pre-planned intention.   Because of this, I do not believe she knew she would be going anywhere but a fairly short distance down to the hotel. Her plans changed in the blink of an eye, and she was gone."

Found this reading the Alana stuff.  It confirms what we have been thinking all along.  Sorry, for those that think Natalee knew she was getting in a car with these guys to take a joy ride.  She was picked out and taken to Joran's place for a party. My thoughts, if not Joran's she was taken to Lorenzo's.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: July 28, 2007, 05:53:48 PM »

Klaas

Thanks

IBE

do NOT change your e-mail .... I cannot see it

IBE
I hope you are still reading    please read this
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1921.0  on profiles

OlfF

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: July 28, 2007, 05:54:20 PM »

Klaas

Thanks

IBE - your email addy is only visibly to YOU and ADMIN.  Nobody else can see it.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: July 28, 2007, 05:59:42 PM »

Klaas

Thanks

IBE - your email addy is only visibly to YOU and ADMIN.  Nobody else can see it.
[/quote

You answered my question before I asked it!  The site is great!  I just feel a little lost right now! haha
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: July 28, 2007, 06:03:04 PM »

CASA - don't feel bad, I'm a little lost too..ha ha  Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: July 28, 2007, 06:05:45 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys. Seems are going pretty smoothly here now? I hope. I ready backwards so forgive me, IMO there is no way anyone is likely to sleep in one of those fishermans huts...maybe a fisherman, but specifically NOT JORAN!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: July 28, 2007, 06:11:07 PM »

I am hoping the new forum will lure back Tylergal.  I am by her the same as Tamikosmom is about her ducky.  I have posted with Tyler since the first week and miss her terribly.  She posted once last night so I am encouraged.  She has been on vacation out of town so perhaps curiosity will lure her back to check out the new digs.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #816 on: July 28, 2007, 06:12:23 PM »

CASA - don't feel bad, I'm a little lost too..ha ha  Laughing

Klass....there is a picture at BFN that some here would be interested in seeing. Aruba terrain and donkeys...Pearl posted it this morning. Could you bring it here please? It is in the thread "6:30 A.M. PHONE CALL - Santa Lucia". I would do it, but not sure how yet...Thanks.   THIS WAS

Pearls comments=I think some official once said they searched everything they thought was relevant .......  the answer for me is a obvious, no, the island was not thoroughly searched.  Hit and miss at most.  MO

MY REPLY TO THAT>>>
BINGO!!!!!!!!! GIVEN THE SIZE OF THIS ISLAND THERE IS NO LOGICAL REASON ON THIS EARTH WHY EVERY SQUARE INCH WASN'T SEARCHED ...I DON'T CARE WHAT THE TERRAIN IS!!! EVERY SQUARE INCH SHOULD HAVE BEEN SEARCHED!!!
The oblong island is fronted by heavy surf and a jagged coast on our northern, windward side and by seven miles (11 km) of honey-colored sand beaches on the southern leeward coast. It's some 75 square miles (193 km2) in area and measures about five miles (8 km) at it widest point and 19 miles (30 km) in length. Aruba is an easy island to get around, the road systems are in good shape, well-marked,and, let's face it, it's hard to get lost for too long on an island where the coast is never more than 3 miles away.
http://www.aruba-travelguide.com/about/index.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: July 28, 2007, 06:15:17 PM »

As you know we pretty much stay in the LCD thread..I hope we can tweak it more like BFN..Sorry guys..I like that setup with a lcd thread..Just my opinion..
(excuse my back-to-back post here)

Red and I are discussing reorganizing the boards. One of my initial criticisms of the forums when I started hanging around was that this particular thread, LCD, was terribly out of place where its content was concerned. There were bursts of "lively case discussion", but really, this single thread was being used for more of a stream-of-consciousness chat board. Frankly, while I absolutely love all the side discussion and cutting up, in the big picture of things it seems a little bit disrespectful to include our back and forth in a thread that's really intended to be about helping bring closure to Natalee's case. I'm not scolding anyone, since I am one of the worst offenders, but what we'd like to do is to make this thread more topical and move the ancillary discussion to a proper board and set of threads. We're not going to move in with iron fists and enforce any huge change right away, but please be thinking this thru a little as we start to gently ease more of the off-topic discussion to some of the other areas of the site.

It was/hopefully still will be in the future, this "family of Monkeys" comments when things were slow that held some of together on this board or if someone needed help and prayer.

IMO to loose that, I would be sad and tend to move on. I am not saying this is a chat board... our administers have overseen that we don't go "too far off", but there has to be some gray areas to keep the Monkey family feel to this.

Please take for consideration, Dugga, that many here have been here for over 2 plus years and dedicated to Justice for Natalee, but that doesn't mean it should be all serious, for at times, for weeks, months there is no news from Aruba.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: July 28, 2007, 06:16:15 PM »

Nut - this photo?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: July 28, 2007, 06:19:38 PM »

As you know we pretty much stay in the LCD thread..I hope we can tweak it more like BFN..Sorry guys..I like that setup with a lcd thread..Just my opinion..
(excuse my back-to-back post here)

Red and I are discussing reorganizing the boards. One of my initial criticisms of the forums when I started hanging around was that this particular thread, LCD, was terribly out of place where its content was concerned. There were bursts of "lively case discussion", but really, this single thread was being used for more of a stream-of-consciousness chat board. Frankly, while I absolutely love all the side discussion and cutting up, in the big picture of things it seems a little bit disrespectful to include our back and forth in a thread that's really intended to be about helping bring closure to Natalee's case. I'm not scolding anyone, since I am one of the worst offenders, but what we'd like to do is to make this thread more topical and move the ancillary discussion to a proper board and set of threads. We're not going to move in with iron fists and enforce any huge change right away, but please be thinking this thru a little as we start to gently ease more of the off-topic discussion to some of the other areas of the site.

It was/hopefully still will be in the future, this "family of Monkeys" comments when things were slow that held some of together on this board or if someone needed help and prayer.

IMO to loose that, I would be sad and tend to move on. I am not saying this is a chat board... our administers have overseen that we don't go "too far off", but there has to be some gray areas to keep the Monkey family feel to this.

Please take for consideration, Dugga, that many here have been here for over 2 plus years and dedicated to Justice for Natalee, but that doesn't mean it should be all serious, for at times, for weeks, months there is no news from Aruba.

I agree. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.