March 28, 2024, 02:38:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #667 7/27 - 7/28/2007  (Read 146710 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #820 on: July 28, 2007, 06:21:45 PM »

Ree
that should have been Ditto  not  Ditton 
I hope this is the embarsed Smiley...

We need a poll conducted for which ones are in the [ MORE ] area and which one are at the ready-to-post section
JMO of course

We knew what you meant Smile.  I like the poll idea too.
Dihannah
I did not want Ree to think it was some sort of Monkey Code Chatter Laughing Laughing

BTW..
Did you or Marlee ever post anything in the Lounge on your adventure from the 4th?
Sorry but I do not remember seeing anything... then again I miss & forget a lot of suff.
Or you may not to ???

Thanks for remembering OF!  Actually,  I started to and it got so wordy, then I was going to retype, then eventually, it seemed kinda late and figured everybody'd forget Smile

Let's just say, we had a blast and Marlee is so sweet and funny!  Can't wait until our next adventure!  Smile  We still talk frequently and have become good friends.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #821 on: July 28, 2007, 06:22:33 PM »

I also read something in the Alana stuff that caught my attention.  Alana said that Natalee did NOT have a cell phone with her the night they went to CnC's.  She only had enough money for a taxi and a cover charge.  That tells me that ONLY Joran paid for the drinks.  Joran said she paid for a Jello shot for him...not if she didn't have enough money.  Wonder what those cost?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: July 28, 2007, 06:26:07 PM »

Nut - this photo?

OH, you guys have found my house! Told you I had an old "car"  OK back to being serious!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: July 28, 2007, 06:26:50 PM »

Testing one.. two.

Great Job Red and Dugga!!!!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: July 28, 2007, 06:29:30 PM »

Well Gang..
I need to get something done...
Including getting some Green Tomato's to fry up for dinner  Laughing

Take a shower... I just peeked at one of those site... now I feel like I'm covered with S L I M E

They supposedly have the inside contacts / Boots on the Ground...
  • Why as No One or  No business  been charged with anything?
  • Why have NOT the PV's that are available on the INTERNET been printed in any local newspaper?
  • If they are so Worried about the status of any Reward/Trust Funds have they NOT Chipped in to have a U.S. based attorney that they know/love and trust to look into things? 
  • I'm not sure.. if it exists.. given Aruban law and whatever that is... but Aruba may  have something close to our Freedom of Information Act.  If there is anything like that have they tried to get any information using that law?  and would they have the GUTS to post what ever they found or just what they wanted to

Sorry... done with my RANT...
SeeYaLater...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: July 28, 2007, 06:34:27 PM »

As you know we pretty much stay in the LCD thread..I hope we can tweak it more like BFN..Sorry guys..I like that setup with a lcd thread..Just my opinion..
(excuse my back-to-back post here)

Red and I are discussing reorganizing the boards. One of my initial criticisms of the forums when I started hanging around was that this particular thread, LCD, was terribly out of place where its content was concerned. There were bursts of "lively case discussion", but really, this single thread was being used for more of a stream-of-consciousness chat board. Frankly, while I absolutely love all the side discussion and cutting up, in the big picture of things it seems a little bit disrespectful to include our back and forth in a thread that's really intended to be about helping bring closure to Natalee's case. I'm not scolding anyone, since I am one of the worst offenders, but what we'd like to do is to make this thread more topical and move the ancillary discussion to a proper board and set of threads. We're not going to move in with iron fists and enforce any huge change right away, but please be thinking this thru a little as we start to gently ease more of the off-topic discussion to some of the other areas of the site.

It was/hopefully still will be in the future, this "family of Monkeys" comments when things were slow that held some of together on this board or if someone needed help and prayer.

IMO to loose that, I would be sad and tend to move on. I am not saying this is a chat board... our administers have overseen that we don't go "too far off", but there has to be some gray areas to keep the Monkey family feel to this.

Please take for consideration, Dugga, that many here have been here for over 2 plus years and dedicated to Justice for Natalee, but that doesn't mean it should be all serious, for at times, for weeks, months there is no news from Aruba.

I agree. 

I take Dugga to mean, there may be another LCD, specifically to talk about off-topic stuff, rather than Natalee's.  Which will be ok, we can just hop over to that thread to talk and have fun, etc....   Maybe the naming should be similar, with different meaning.  Like the Lively Case Discussion vs Lively Discussion....

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #826 on: July 28, 2007, 06:34:31 PM »

Nut - this photo?

YES TY...BUT the other one that too!! THANKS...the other one..lol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: July 28, 2007, 06:35:32 PM »

IBE and Lalas, everybody....

What Red and Dugga want to do is make this thread for Natalee only like how the missing persons threads work for the others we talk about... and have one main thread where we talk... which doesn't mean that we can't talk about natalee there... but that it will be where we sign in and talk... and if there is news or people want to be on topic ONLY they can go there and talk....

it's more respectful to Natalee... and we still remain family Cool

at least that is how I understand that they want it.... I could be wrong...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: July 28, 2007, 06:35:44 PM »

SPELL CHECK
 Cool
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: July 28, 2007, 06:36:41 PM »

Nut - here is the other photo

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: July 28, 2007, 06:37:38 PM »

OOPS...lol.I meant the one under that...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: July 28, 2007, 06:38:25 PM »

OOPS...lol.I meant the one under that...

THAT's the ONE.....TYTYTY!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: July 28, 2007, 06:41:40 PM »

SPELL CHECK
 Cool

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz
(I can spell, I just can't type and that excuzz has weerkked fer me for ova  35 yeas)

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: July 28, 2007, 06:42:56 PM »

IBE and Lalas, everybody....

What Red and Dugga want to do is make this thread for Natalee only like how the missing persons threads work for the others we talk about... and have one main thread where we talk... which doesn't mean that we can't talk about natalee there... but that it will be where we sign in and talk... and if there is news or people want to be on topic ONLY they can go there and talk....

it's more respectful to Natalee... and we still remain family Cool

at least that is how I understand that they want it.... I could be wrong...

That's exactly how I took it to mean.  If my post before made sense.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: July 28, 2007, 06:44:03 PM »

SPELL CHECK
 Cool

I just saw it, on my last post!  Yeeeaaahh.  ANGE,  I think he put that there for you  Laughing

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: July 28, 2007, 06:46:20 PM »

I also read something in the Alana stuff that caught my attention.  Alana said that Natalee did NOT have a cell phone with her the night they went to CnC's.  She only had enough money for a taxi and a cover charge.  That tells me that ONLY Joran paid for the drinks.  Joran said she paid for a Jello shot for him...not if she didn't have enough money.  Wonder what those cost?

What I liked about reading her posts again is that SHE STAYS CONSISTENT which to me implies TRUTH!! That is important to realize and remember as we go through some of the old things.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: July 28, 2007, 06:47:09 PM »

Question,  Do still need to use Photobucket to insert images?  If not, how do we post them??

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: July 28, 2007, 06:48:05 PM »

where is CBB?  I think I need to change clothes now that we are in the new place... pig Nemo geek   and I had to put in some new smileys....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: July 28, 2007, 06:49:25 PM »

Katysmom

If you are up and reading...Please, please, if you are having chest or arm discomfort, take an aspirin and call 911 to go to the emergency room.  Do not wait for the Monday stress test.  If you are having heart problems, time is very important. An irritable heart can have rhythm problems that can be very serious. If you don't want to call 911, then have someone take you to the emergency room of a hospital with a cardiac cath lab. If your pain was last night, they can draw blood (enzymes) and tell if it was your heart having the problems. Please, do not wait!!

I've been having these pains for a few months.  There was only one time that they were bad enough that I thought I should go to the hospital but my husband had taken a sleeping pill and I couldn't wake him.  I know, I know, STUPID.  I hate drs. and hospitals and am the type of person who won't go until I'm on my death bed.  I finally agreed to take these test on Mon. and think I'll make it until then.  I thought the aspirin only helped if you had already had a heart attack once.

no you should chew 325 mg asa (aspirin) and get to a hospital as soon as possible. you could be having a heart attack and the pain is caused by muscle damage to the heart.  please get help asap.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: July 28, 2007, 06:50:37 PM »

DiHannah there is a little picture icon thingy... I think maybe you use that for photos?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.