March 28, 2024, 12:10:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #667 7/27 - 7/28/2007  (Read 146759 times)
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #860 on: July 28, 2007, 07:19:19 PM »

A's I get what you are saying... and sadly I think that not enough of us ever go in and read the other cases - and there isn't (thank GOD) so much cover up and distortion to talk about in most cases..

Also the change won't be that different... the lively won't have Natalee's name and there will be a thread dedicated that is ON topic all the time... really we will still be talking on one thread.... we aren't going to lose the flavor of SM....

OK, I'm sure it will be fine.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #861 on: July 28, 2007, 07:21:14 PM »

Good evening Monkeys! Like the new look . . . getting used to the differences. Have read back some, but wondering what's the big topic tonight?

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: July 28, 2007, 07:21:40 PM »

Chapter 15

"Cell mates quickly provide me with a with a little bag of urine from someone who had never 'blowed' before. In front of the guard i need to pull the little bag out of my zipper and deposit the content into a small container. I'm very nervous, but i manage to do it. Results are negative. Only two people in the youth department of KIA received severe detention for the use of marihuana, the rest all tested negatively since they used the urine of the boy who had never 'blowed'."

Yep - Joran "blowed"  Mad

yep that son of a wannabe judge who obviously has no respect for rules, not even in the KIA?

Does that resonate with anyone else here? I just chaps my you-know for honestly the son of a judge should respect laws and rules and Joran appeared to respect none.

Anita go suck an egg !!!!!  Mad

....there is no respect! He has knowledge about how to get around the laws even in KIA? This kid was obviously raised with values which  I for one don't understand.

I am just amazed at the arrogance to actually put this in writing.  I certainly hope Bill O'Reilly takes note that the only admission of cocaine use is by Joran.  Maybe Natalee knocked the powder out of his hand and that's when he went ballistic.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: July 28, 2007, 07:22:58 PM »

THERE, THAT WASN'T SO BAD, WAS IT!

Here we all are again RIGHT back where we belong, and the new look is GREAT! Good job guys!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: July 28, 2007, 07:23:37 PM »

I hear and agree with what you and BB, None, IBE are saying... I think I confused the issue...

the lively isn't going to change... we will still be all here and talking but there won't be the on topic all the time rule .... there will be a  new page for Natalee that will have that rule...  does that make more sense??? 

so if say 20 people want to discuss Natalee and nothing else... they could post there... or stay here... and talk.  We will also have chat... which I forgot and that will probably negate everything I just said because we will all be there!!! Very Happy

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: July 28, 2007, 07:26:20 PM »

I just found the next button... it's hard to see but it's there!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: July 28, 2007, 07:26:52 PM »

I hear and agree with what you and BB, None, IBE are saying... I think I confused the issue...

the lively isn't going to change... we will still be all here and talking but there won't be the on topic all the time rule .... there will be a  new page for Natalee that will have that rule...  does that make more sense??? 

so if say 20 people want to discuss Natalee and nothing else... they could post there... or stay here... and talk.  We will also have chat... which I forgot and that will probably negate everything I just said because we will all be there!!! Very Happy

Guess i'll just wait and see how it works. i have a bad imagination.   I'm sure if i get off topic someone will set me straight.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: July 28, 2007, 07:27:14 PM »

chat's a little fast for me...I do like a little chat with my on topics...if it gets too chatty, I go somewhere else for awhile.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: July 28, 2007, 07:29:07 PM »

<<Snip>>
Thanks OF.  It's not perfect, but I found one for now.  Warning, that site is the monkey version of the baby nursery.  Visit at your own risk!
Ree
not many things are perfect but this one is a cutie  NOT  Cootie Laughing
I'm sure some else can help it along  to what you want..

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: July 28, 2007, 07:29:15 PM »

Guess i'll just wait and see how it works. i have a bad imagination.   I'm sure if i get off topic someone will set me straight.

LOL... there won't be an off topic... that is kind of what I mean... anyway, I will shut the hell up ... let's go back to talking....  Very Happy

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: July 28, 2007, 07:30:15 PM »

Chapter 15

"Cell mates quickly provide me with a with a little bag of urine from someone who had never 'blowed' before. In front of the guard i need to pull the little bag out of my zipper and deposit the content into a small container. I'm very nervous, but i manage to do it. Results are negative. Only two people in the youth department of KIA received severe detention for the use of marihuana, the rest all tested negatively since they used the urine of the boy who had never 'blowed'."

Yep - Joran "blowed"  Mad

yep that son of a wannabe judge who obviously has no respect for rules, not even in the KIA?

Does that resonate with anyone else here? I just chaps my you-know for honestly the son of a judge should respect laws and rules and Joran appeared to respect none.

Anita go suck an egg !!!!!  Mad

....there is no respect! He has knowledge about how to get around the laws even in KIA? This kid was obviously raised with values which  I for one don't understand.

I am just amazed at the arrogance to actually put this in writing.  I certainly hope Bill O'Reilly takes note that the only admission of cocaine use is by Joran.  Maybe Natalee knocked the powder out of his hand and that's when he went ballistic.

I agree Buckeye.  He didn't care one bit about what he wrote in that book.  The reason he wrote the book was to discredit some of the rumors that were in the PV's.  That was his main goal.  He basically said he best friend Freddy was a liar.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: July 28, 2007, 07:30:35 PM »

See how stupid I am! My previous post .....all I saw was the little icon with the eyes going side to side, now I look at her and she is PUKING! Bad bad icon!

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: July 28, 2007, 07:31:02 PM »

The pictures of Moko......  I'll always believe there is evidence in that dump JMHO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: July 28, 2007, 07:32:25 PM »

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: July 28, 2007, 07:32:46 PM »

I just found the next button... it's hard to see but it's there!!

Do NOT click on it ... if you want to stay here.... It is NOT for Next / Prev page...

But next / prev.. topic in in the Forum

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: July 28, 2007, 07:33:09 PM »

Testing one.. two.

Great Job Red and Dugga!!!!

Thank you Dayhiker.

Please note that on the right hand column to the right of the forum there are 3 RSS feed boxes all.

Those feeds will tell you what are the current stories that have been posted to the Front Page, the Missing Persons site and Dana's radio page.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: July 28, 2007, 07:33:10 PM »

chat's a little fast for me...I do like a little chat with my on topics...if it gets too chatty, I go somewhere else for awhile.

Me too.  My eyes bother me in chat and the last chat we had on SM was pretty fast.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: July 28, 2007, 07:33:29 PM »

And my 2 cents worth about the LCD: I vote we leave it EXACTLY as it is, even down to the numbering!  Wink

The idea of a dedicated Natalee-only separate page is fine, too, but our posting habits are so entrenched it would be hard to change what most of us do. I camp out "here" and almost never go to other threads or pages... so much to follow...

Of all 3 versions, this is BY FAR the best look we have had! I was not so fond of the washed-out gray look from before. This is classy and professional. Everyone will get used to it and like it.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: July 28, 2007, 07:34:24 PM »

THERE, THAT WASN'T SO BAD, WAS IT!

Here we all are again RIGHT back where we belong, and the new look is GREAT! Good job guys!

Thanks SB, check your mail.

Its the same but better.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: July 28, 2007, 07:35:00 PM »

The pictures of Moko......  I'll always believe there is evidence in that dump JMHO

I think Grannytoad also felt Moko was  important. Dutchlady also seemed to say that if you want to hid a body even temporarily, the killer would likely know to use a place where putrid stagnant water would disguise the quickly developing decomposition.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.