March 28, 2024, 06:05:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #667 7/27 - 7/28/2007  (Read 146789 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: July 28, 2007, 07:37:15 PM »

Chapter 15

"Cell mates quickly provide me with a with a little bag of urine from someone who had never 'blowed' before. In front of the guard i need to pull the little bag out of my zipper and deposit the content into a small container. I'm very nervous, but i manage to do it. Results are negative. Only two people in the youth department of KIA received severe detention for the use of marihuana, the rest all tested negatively since they used the urine of the boy who had never 'blowed'."

Yep - Joran "blowed"  Mad

Probably blowed Guido and God knows who else  Cool
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: July 28, 2007, 07:38:34 PM »

Chapter 15

"Cell mates quickly provide me with a with a little bag of urine from someone who had never 'blowed' before. In front of the guard i need to pull the little bag out of my zipper and deposit the content into a small container. I'm very nervous, but i manage to do it. Results are negative. Only two people in the youth department of KIA received severe detention for the use of marihuana, the rest all tested negatively since they used the urine of the boy who had never 'blowed'."

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #882 on: July 28, 2007, 07:39:16 PM »

The changes to the forum are not yet finished. Many things still to occur for Scared Monkeys.

Chat rooms will be added and so will a main Monkey Talk Thread. Actually I thought we had added that last night, but with all that was going on I guess we forgot.

Dana will be getting a brand new page so that people go there to listen and see whats going on. Many, many changes.

Scared Monkeys.com gets a make over tonight as well.

Actually, even after these changes are made this weekend there will be ones in the future that we will announce. We decided to make it a 3 step program as there was so much to do and implement.

Some you will notice without us even saying anything. Some will come as a very pleasant surprise.

Thanks again Red and Dugga!  I love surprises and I love the new forum!  I have you all have worked very hard, and probably lacking sleep. 

Will the forum be going down at all tonight, for the next additions/changes? 
I'm enjoying all the new fun stuff you've added and looking forward to more! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: July 28, 2007, 07:39:33 PM »

Testing one.. two.

Great Job Red and Dugga!!!!

Thank you Dayhiker.

Please note that on the right hand column to the right of the forum there are 3 RSS feed boxes all.

Those feeds will tell you what are the current stories that have been posted to the Front Page, the Missing Persons site and Dana's radio page.

Thanks Red, and kudos to you, Dugga, and Klaas on a smooth transition! Had no problems whatsover and the new look and features are fantastic.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: July 28, 2007, 07:40:12 PM »

Chapter 15

Laughing Laughing Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: July 28, 2007, 07:40:26 PM »

Monday, June 27
1:00 pm.............Steve G. Croes released. Tells press he overheard Deepak on the phone at the internet cafe
..........................Says Deepak was talking to someone about dropping off Natalee @ the Holiday Inn
??pm.................EquuSearch dogs alert to “hit” at Moko quarry, but find nothing yet

http://tinyurl.com/392odj

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: July 28, 2007, 07:41:25 PM »

Hey Old Fart, ANg and BB... did y'all see we have a whole new forum for music??? Shocked

it's empty.....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: July 28, 2007, 07:41:35 PM »

Chapter 15

LOL!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: July 28, 2007, 07:42:16 PM »

The pictures of Moko......  I'll always believe there is evidence in that dump JMHO

I think Grannytoad also felt Moko was  important. Dutchlady also seemed to say that if you want to hid a body even temporarily, the killer would likely know to use a place where putrid stagnant water would disguise the quickly developing decomposition.

I agree Bleached.

Do you remember when Dave was looking at the dump with Alan Colmes from Hannity and Colms and they both smelled something bad there and Dave said that should be checked out.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #889 on: July 28, 2007, 07:43:07 PM »

Testing one.. two.

Great Job Red and Dugga!!!!

Thank you Dayhiker.

Please note that on the right hand column to the right of the forum there are 3 RSS feed boxes all.

Those feeds will tell you what are the current stories that have been posted to the Front Page, the Missing Persons site and Dana's radio page.

I noticed that first thing, it is awesome. Headlines at eye level. Great...Can you link TES too???I know they don't ticker but it would be nice to have them there in some way.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: July 28, 2007, 07:44:19 PM »

I like the new board too. Change isn't always easy at first, but in another hour or so I'm sure I'll be right at home.  Very Happy Thank-you Red, Dugga , Klaas and all involved in the smooth transition to these lovely new digs.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: July 28, 2007, 07:44:43 PM »

The pictures of Moko......  I'll always believe there is evidence in that dump JMHO

I think Grannytoad also felt Moko was  important. Dutchlady also seemed to say that if you want to hid a body even temporarily, the killer would likely know to use a place where putrid stagnant water would disguise the quickly developing decomposition.

They certainly discounted it quickly, but not a surprise because they didn't want to find her either.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #892 on: July 28, 2007, 07:45:33 PM »

Hey Old Fart, ANg and BB... did y'all see we have a whole new forum for music??? Shocked

it's empty.....

I saw it Mrs and I just posted in the music thread in the lounge.. lol I  wasn't sure if we were suppose to use the music thread now or not for the videos we have been posting?   Laughing
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #893 on: July 28, 2007, 07:46:26 PM »

Monday, June 27
1:00 pm.............Steve G. Croes released. Tells press he overheard Deepak on the phone at the internet cafe
..........................Says Deepak was talking to someone about dropping off Natalee @ the Holiday Inn
??pm.................EquuSearch dogs alert to “hit” at Moko quarry, but find nothing yet

http://tinyurl.com/392odj

Hi bleachedblack! I always thought the TX EQS hit was not related to Natalee at Moko, but maybe it was. Who knows what was in that quarry. Could have been others from the 20 before . . . IMO it was too close to home to be the ultimate dumpsite, but then again it never was drained completely and they may have known this would be the case. Not to mention the arrogance!

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: July 28, 2007, 07:46:56 PM »

it's empty.....

I saw it Mrs and I just posted in the music thread in the lounge.. lol I  wasn't sure if we were suppose to use the music thread now or not for the videos we have been posting?   Laughing

I was in the lounge and saw that... LMAO... and that is what made me say it.... oh yes... that is how I got the first post... I posted in the t.v. thread... Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #895 on: July 28, 2007, 07:47:09 PM »

Chapter 15

LOL!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hi Dayhiker  Im rotten as hell .. what more can I say?   Laughing
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: July 28, 2007, 07:47:40 PM »

Hi, trying to figure this out myself (Not a troll).  Have been reading here from the beginning and decided it was time to come out of hiding.  Will try to figure out how to bring my "Blue Moon" avatar over but any help appreciated.  I am shy but hope I can contribute something to the discussions.  I do more reading than anything so don't think I am being unsociable.  I just Luv Robots rumor!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: July 28, 2007, 07:47:49 PM »

Monks, check out the "Show stats" link in your profile. Cool as juice.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #898 on: July 28, 2007, 07:49:29 PM »

Hi Blue Moon!  Welcome to the new cage!

Glad to see some lurkers coming out to join us.  Please feel at home, no need to be shy! Smile

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #899 on: July 28, 2007, 07:49:57 PM »

it's empty.....

I was in the lounge and saw that... LMAO... and that is what made me say it.... oh yes... that is how I got the first post... I posted in the t.v. thread... Laughing

I saw the TV thread..  Smile
So should us music lovers start posting then in the Music one instead of the other one?  Laughing Laughing
Did yah like mt selectiion.. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.