March 28, 2024, 03:19:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #667 7/27 - 7/28/2007  (Read 146713 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #900 on: July 28, 2007, 07:51:10 PM »

Hi, trying to figure this out myself (Not a troll).  Have been reading here from the beginning and decided it was time to come out of hiding.  Will try to figure out how to bring my "Blue Moon" avatar over but any help appreciated.  I am shy but hope I can contribute something to the discussions.  I do more reading than anything so don't think I am being unsociable.  I just Luv Robots rumor!

HI Blue Moom and welcome!!
 Robots seems to be MIA today..   Sad
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: July 28, 2007, 07:51:52 PM »

Probably blowed Guido and God knows who else  Cool

LOL!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
[/quote]

Hi Dayhiker  Im rotten as hell .. what more can I say?   Laughing
[/quote]

Haven't seen anything in Joran's book about he and Guido being homosexual lovers. Reckon this is why Fabien dumped him?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: July 28, 2007, 07:51:59 PM »

Hi, trying to figure this out myself (Not a troll).  Have been reading here from the beginning and decided it was time to come out of hiding.  Will try to figure out how to bring my "Blue Moon" avatar over but any help appreciated.  I am shy but hope I can contribute something to the discussions.  I do more reading than anything so don't think I am being unsociable.  I just Luv Robots rumor!

Welcome.  Wish I could help on the avatar issue, but it is quite an ordeal for me.  I only "dress" for special occassions.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: July 28, 2007, 07:53:38 PM »

Welcome to the all new cage, Blue Moon.  Very Happy

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #904 on: July 28, 2007, 07:53:46 PM »

Monks, check out the "Show stats" link in your profile. Cool as juice.

I dont see it Hiker??   
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: July 28, 2007, 07:55:14 PM »

Monks, check out the "Show stats" link in your profile. Cool as juice.

I dont see it Hiker??   

Go to your profile page, upper left corner above your settings list.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: July 28, 2007, 07:55:44 PM »

Hey Old Fart, ANg and BB... did y'all see we have a whole new forum for music??? Shocked

it's empty.....

I saw it Mrs and I just posted in the music thread in the lounge.. lol I  wasn't sure if we were suppose to use the music thread now or not for the videos we have been posting?   Laughing

I was in the lounge and saw that... LMAO... and that is what made me say it.... oh yes... that is how I got the first post... I posted in the t.v. thread... Laughing

I saw the TV thread..  Smile
So should us music lovers start posting then in the Music one instead of the other one?  Laughing Laughing
Did yah like mt selectiion.. Cool

I got it started ANG... stareted wiht old r and b toay... but we can get some acdc etc in there too....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: July 28, 2007, 07:56:28 PM »

LOL!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

[/quote]

Haven't seen anything in Joran's book about he and Guido being homosexual lovers. Reckon this is why Fabien dumped him?
[/quote]

I think if I were in her shoes,.. Id have a better chance of getting over the fact my boyfriend was a homo then to come find out a rapist/muderer!!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: July 28, 2007, 07:56:45 PM »

IMO > I think it is unclear that Joran is admitting cocaine use. He appears to be connecting the term "blow" to marijuana use. I know...it doesn't make sense. I will attempt to get clarification.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: July 28, 2007, 07:57:13 PM »

Robots seems to be MIA today.. 

Sad Razz
Thanks for the Welcome!  I think Angie and I
both need to use Spell Check!  I should have said I like Robots "Humor" and not rumor and I think Angie meant Moon and not Moom!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: July 28, 2007, 07:59:07 PM »

Welcome Blue Moon and don't be shy.  Believe it or not I am a little shy too (and everyone stop laughing Laughing).
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #911 on: July 28, 2007, 07:59:09 PM »

Hey Old Fart, ANg and BB... did y'all see we have a whole new forum for music??? Shocked

it's empty.....

I saw it Mrs and I just posted in the music thread in the lounge.. lol I  wasn't sure if we were suppose to use the music thread now or not for the videos we have been posting?   Laughing

I was in the lounge and saw that... LMAO... and that is what made me say it.... oh yes... that is how I got the first post... I posted in the t.v. thread... Laughing

I saw the TV thread..  Smile
So should us music lovers start posting then in the Music one instead of the other one?  Laughing Laughing
Did yah like mt selectiion.. Cool

I got it started ANG... stareted wiht old r and b toay... but we can get some acdc etc in there too....

kewl beans,,, maybe we can copy some of our posts and drag them over there.  I am having a hard time copying and pasting.. it took me forever to do the CARS thingy..  Mad Mad Mad  Hubby heard me cussin at the monitor.. its my gimp arm.. not the PC.. lol
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #912 on: July 28, 2007, 07:59:48 PM »

[/quote]

I think if I were in her shoes,.. Id have a better chance of getting over the fact my boyfriend was a homo then to come find out a rapist/muderer!!
[/quote]

Just curious . . . does anyone know if there has ever been anything to suggest Guido was gay other than what his lawyer stated?ß

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #913 on: July 28, 2007, 08:00:57 PM »

Robots seems to be MIA today.. 

Sad Razz
Thanks for the Welcome!  I think Angie and I
both need to use Spell Check!  I should have said I like Robots "Humor" and not rumor and I think Angie meant Moon and not Moom!

LMAO   But but.. I wouldnt be me without typos..  Laughing Laughing Actually  I just notcied the spellcheck button..  Shocked
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: July 28, 2007, 08:01:14 PM »

it's empty.....

I like it..

Welcome Blue Moon Yes Robots is funny as heck  Very Happy

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: July 28, 2007, 08:02:18 PM »

Did the whole font just get huge??  Not mine but all of it??

If anybody wants a laugh, go to the testing topic...it is WILD!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: July 28, 2007, 08:02:26 PM »

Welcome Blue Moon and don't be shy.  Believe it or not I am a little shy too (and everyone stop laughing Laughing).

Sorry San.. but I can't..  I'm peeing   Laughing Laughing Laughing
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #917 on: July 28, 2007, 08:02:59 PM »

sorry my quotes didn't work on the last post

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: July 28, 2007, 08:03:06 PM »

Robots was missing yesterday also (I think)

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: July 28, 2007, 08:03:25 PM »

Monday, June 27
1:00 pm.............Steve G. Croes released. Tells press he overheard Deepak on the phone at the internet cafe
..........................Says Deepak was talking to someone about dropping off Natalee @ the Holiday Inn
??pm.................EquuSearch dogs alert to “hit” at Moko quarry, but find nothing yet

http://tinyurl.com/392odj

Hi bleachedblack! I always thought the TX EQS hit was not related to Natalee at Moko, but maybe it was. Who knows what was in that quarry. Could have been others from the 20 before . . . IMO it was too close to home to be the ultimate dumpsite, but then again it never was drained completely and they may have known this would be the case. Not to mention the arrogance!

For those who read Simian.....Earlier posts by simian for this date are interesting but later on he seem to miss the mark. These are snips,they consecutive posts but i have left out some posts in the sequence

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:14 am
The road from the boy’s home leads to the dirty water.

Simian:  Look for Noord and look for Moko.
The cowboys feet are wet. They are not quickdraws, they will creep by the inch.
It’s deep and wide. The Babylonians need this, before time runs out.

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:33 am
Find Aruba. Look for Noord. Look for Montaña. Look for Moko. Let your fingers connect the dots.
The cowboys feet are deeper in the dirty water. The vultures are hanging around and are ready to pounce.
Hang on to your tubes.
The Simian doesn’t want to be right.

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:58 am
They have found her. Watch your news stations for this one. I said this was to happen. You can praise The Simian later.

AllyinMiami Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:34 pm
The cowboys have their feet deep in the dirty water. They are confident in their equipment. Babylonians are there to pick up when necessary. From Montana to Moko there is not much to walk
The monkey is connected to a microwave. The monsters have come to eat from the anguished/ The birdie has come down from the cable/ we have to wait a while until it becomes known to all why he leaves all his dogs dead there

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.