April 19, 2024, 01:59:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW FORUM  (Read 1925 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 28, 2007, 11:59:01 AM »

First let me give you some answers - then you can post questions below.  Dugga and Red will be answering those questions/requests.

If you don't want your EMAIL addy to show to other members, make sure you check this box:

Also - to return to your post after posting a message and to NOT get the notice/warning of new replies made, make sure you check these boxes.

ALSO - Do not go into your profile and change your email address.  If you do you will be inactivated and I'll have to re-activate you.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 12:18:57 PM »

My profile does not have that option under email to Show Others Your Online Status, just the first one to hide email address.

Is there any way to add the option to hide online status for lurking purposes?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 12:36:24 PM »

Hide email address from public? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choose password:
For best security, you should use six or more characters with a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols. 
Verify password:   

The above is all I have that I can see.  Where do I find the part to hide online status?  I don't have the second box that you show at the top of the page.

Thanks.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.