April 25, 2024, 10:40:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: John Edward, The Breck Girl, "They are Trying to Shut Me Up"  (Read 2056 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: July 28, 2007, 05:14:32 PM »

John Edwards … ” They Want to Shut Me Up” … No Maybe just To Shut Up.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/07/28/john-edwards-they-want-to-shut-me-up-no-maybe-just-to-shut-up/

However, John Edwards  the forever Democratic victim thinks that’s its a right wing conspiracy against him. Edwards may want to take a look see at who has control of the House, Senate and the media, as his following comment borders on ridiculous, “ if we don’t beat them, they’re going to continue to control this country. They’re going to control the media.” This is beyond borderline laughable. Hear the following comments from Edwards. Hey John, how about some nice cheese with that whine?

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 09:03:13 PM »

I actually felt he was acting childish by allowing Elizabeth to call out Ann Coulter, why can't this man stand up to scrutiny and defend himself? There is always an excuse, knowing the years he spent in court in trial I am amazed he can't defend his own position better?

Does that perplex anyone else? He's a personal injury attorney for heaven's sake - how did he win all of those cases?

It sure beats me.....

I continue to stand with the girl.
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 11:35:20 PM »

Does that perplex anyone else? He's a personal injury attorney for heaven's sake - how did he win all of those cases?
It's obvious.

The jury dug his hair.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.