April 25, 2024, 07:39:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #668 7/28 - 7/30/2007  (Read 180313 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2007, 08:51:41 PM »

I don't think a search like the one TES is putting together will be pre-empted by another missing person's search in California. They are 2 totally different efforts in scope. Getting boats and equipment like what TES will be using this time makes it a powerful end unto itself that would be hard to derail, or even reschedule.

I HOPE that siddalee is wrong about the possible Chavez interference, although it would not surprise me. I also hope Tim Miller is VERY, VERY CAREFUL.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2007, 08:51:55 PM »

Siddalee Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:30 pm  (RU)
Btw, Chavez will never, ever, never, allow Tim Miller to search Venezuelan waters.....  I also doubt that the Aruban Authorities would be in the authority to allow another search in Aruban waters since the Dutch are officially in charge of the investigation and like I mentioned before, a for sure " NO' from Chavez.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This may be a crazy question, but do you have to have permission to sail/drive a boat in those waters? Is it only because they want to search for a missing American???

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2007, 08:52:18 PM »

HOTSHOT - are you sure TES is delayed?  Just because they are searching in California does not mean another group can't go to Aruba.  I imaging that the TES people will be more spectators on the ship anyway since it's specialized equipment.

Thats true, there may be different groups, I just want to see Tim go there and do his thing. Once and for all to get it done.  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2007, 08:52:25 PM »

Btw, Chavez will never, ever, never, allow Tim Miller to search Venezuelan waters.....  I also doubt that the Aruban Authorities would be in the authority to allow another search in Aruban waters since the Dutch are officially in charge of the investigation and like I mentioned before, a for sure " NO' from Chavez.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He doesn't want anyone to interfer with his drug runners rambo

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2007, 08:53:46 PM »

BTW from what I see this new Cage is sailing along like a charm! It works as easy and as well as the old one and looks WAY better.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2007, 08:54:22 PM »

Does anyone know if the Simian post mentioned earlier regarding the body of Natalee being found was made at the same time Dave & Beth were taken to the courthouse for the supposed same reason?? TIA!

I believe the courthouse ordeal was around the 11th, and Moko was the 26th or 27th

Thanks Snoopy

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2007, 08:54:40 PM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does Siddalee liase with Chavez?  How would she know?  I think Red said that had been worked out already.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2007, 08:57:07 PM »

I still think these ships are already covered (by their business dealings) to be in the Caribbean waters.  They are probably the ones that laid and service the fiber optic cables.  I would guess, that they won't be flying Natalee's flag.  The less fuss, the better. IMO
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2007, 08:58:11 PM »

I still think these ships are already covered (by their business dealings) to be in the Caribbean waters.  They are probably the ones that laid and service the fiber optic cables.  I would guess, that they won't be flying Natalee's flag.  The less fuss, the better. IMO

That's what I wanted to hear! Smile

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2007, 08:59:58 PM »

Cool

Shocked  Cheater  LMAO  Robots will be upset..  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hey Angie!

Did your Sweety-POOPS ChuckyRat send You cheese flowers today  Razz

Hugs Destiny  

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2007, 09:03:01 PM »

Lala's: Feel like a tango?  Smile

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2007, 09:03:18 PM »

BTW from what I see this new Cage is sailing along like a charm! It works as easy and as well as the old one and looks WAY better.

I agree - I LOVE IT!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2007, 09:04:26 PM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does Siddalee liase with Chavez?  How would she know?  I think Red said that had been worked out already.

Maybe her skanky Fluffa kid Rehno is feeding her a line of BS to spread on the net.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2007, 09:04:39 PM »

Hello again, Monkeys.  Welcome to all the new monkeys posting here for the first time - we will all be learning together.

Now, would someone please put my mind at rest and let me know if I have the little envelope thingy showing where you can read my email address?  Certainly don't want any nasty mail even though my spam filter is very good at chewing such things up and spitting them out.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2007, 09:06:21 PM »

Cool

Shocked  Cheater  LMAO  Robots will be upset..  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hey Angie!

Did your Sweety-POOPS ChuckyRat send You cheese flowers today  Razz

Hugs Destiny  

ROFL  Sweety poops?   Laughing Laughing Nah sent a diamond instead..  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2007, 09:08:20 PM »

Hello again, Monkeys.  Welcome to all the new monkeys posting here for the first time - we will all be learning together.

Now, would someone please put my mind at rest and let me know if I have the little envelope thingy showing where you can read my email address?  Certainly don't want any nasty mail even though my spam filter is very good at chewing such things up and spitting them out.

Hi Tibro   You are safe !! Nothing showing   Cool
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2007, 09:10:16 PM »

If you check the HIDDEN box in your profile your email addy will only show up for YOU and ADMIN.  There have been so many questions about it though, Dugga may just set it to default to HIDDEN.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2007, 09:10:26 PM »

I went to some other sites here and just came back. When I left, the avatars et al were on the left and the messages were to the right. Now the avatars are on top with big (bandwith ) spaces on the right and the messages at the bottom. Is it my browser?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2007, 09:10:57 PM »

Why are the posts so far below the aviators?  there is a huge  blank space and then the cramped messages.  It wasn't like this earlier?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2007, 09:11:07 PM »

Only you and mods can see that envelope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.