April 26, 2024, 04:36:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #668 7/28 - 7/30/2007  (Read 180335 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2007, 09:35:13 PM »

Give me a minute and I will give you my take...I hope that others do also.  As I am not an expert on this stuff. BRB
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2007, 09:35:27 PM »

Hello again, Monkeys.  Welcome to all the new monkeys posting here for the first time - we will all be learning together.

Now, would someone please put my mind at rest and let me know if I have the little envelope thingy showing where you can read my email address?  Certainly don't want any nasty mail even though my spam filter is very good at chewing such things up and spitting them out.

Hi Tib! I had the same concerns earlier. Apparentlly only you and the ADMIN can see your little enevelope email link.  Smile

Hi Shadow - thanks for that.  I was here earlier and there were a few hiccups but all getting ironed out as we go along.  I am a panic merchant.   Laughing  Amazing they could set all this up with only a couple hours off line and have it running as well as it is. 

And now I see I can go back add smileys in text already written and not have them pop up at end of posting as they did before.  I am so happy with such simple things   Cool

Funny you mention the smilie thing . . . that always bugged me before, but I hadn't noticed the new change. Cool . . . thaks for pointing it out.  Smile

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2007, 09:40:38 PM »

Shango:

DirtyHand = Vanderstraten
Arawak DirtyHand = Dompig
dirtyhand = Lorenzo
gardeners =  not the gardener that saw J2K at the pond, but the drug dealers who cultivate their crop.

The only thing about Shango is that he seems to always steer J2K away from natalee's Murder?  As if Juron is scared of someone else, and he did nothing wrong really.  Well maybe Juron is scared of someone, but he is just as guilty.

Possibly the "more than one house of rave" means 1st Natalee was taken to JVDS house, and then to another party.  Lorenzo's or I still have in the back of my mind the back entrance of the Holiday Inn to a party.   We heard that a room had been completely remodeled after Natalee dissapeared.  I also believe the mattress with dog blood on it had evidence of Natalee on it.

JMO of course
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2007, 09:40:46 PM »

Lala's: Feel like a tango?  Smile

Sure, but you have to start it. I am tired of leading all the time.  Very Happy

OK, I'll give it a shot . . . sorry the slow response . . . wireless is slow and storms are coming in. Here goes: I have always been curious about these statements made by Simian. I know it's not Shango, but I'm hoping you are still willing to tango.  Smile

Posted Jun 30, 3:20 PM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Kalpoe Family Denied Texas EquuSearch From Searching Around Their House” | View Post
10.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The Simian says that the cowboys will not find the gold. Where is she then?
The Babylonians think that there are a lot of forked tongues where the Yellowhammer calls home.
It’s very hard to find things that don’t want to be found.
The theory about The Picaros has been thrown out the window.
American Special Interest are making the island hold hands. If there is a chink in there profit chain, they will make sure their paysans understand. Americans will not hurt their own interests. I think Simian was listening to the comments about the answers being in MB at this time.  Don't know if he believed it or not, just that he repeated it. Also, there was rumors of things concerning Beth and her family around this time and I think Simian got duped over it also.  After all, if Simian was in ALE he would most certainly have heard this too.
Posted Jun 30, 2:55 PM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Kalpoe Family Denied Texas EquuSearch From Searching Around Their House” | View Post
11.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The Simian has an IQ of 149 as measured by Gringos.
All of the words of the cohorts of the boy and the Hindus have been hi-jacked. For weeks already. The confrontation of yesterday was brutal. More lies woven. The boy has to fall apart. The Babylonians have their swords ready…
North American special interests have organized a “human chain of prayers� in Aruba. From the Wyndham to the Holiday Inn. Are afraid for their multi-million dollar investments? The Simian heard from the Gringos say they are doing OK. The bread won’t be taken from them. They will just sit this one out.

shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2007, 09:41:46 PM »

I see they let you back in, Lala's.  Did they confiscate your book and pencils?  Cool

Where had Natalee and the others been when they had to assist her back to her hotel room because she had been "drinking too much"  Could this have been a previous attempt at drugging her drink?

If I am not mistaken, there was some dicussion to that effect not too long ago here in the forum. i think it is very possible. I have always thought she or and her friends were targeted early on . . . it was a night, IIRC, that she and her friends were at C&C's. Anyone else know??

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2007, 09:45:17 PM »

I'm not into  S&S
but
The confrontation of yesterday was brutal. More lies woven
from the June 30th... So what went down on the 29th ???  Whether in MSM reports or PV's taken

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2007, 09:45:55 PM »

Shango also alludes to the fact that Natalee went willingly with J2K thinking she was going to a party, and that she was a willing participant in taking drugs.  I don't believe either of those things for one second.  Natalee was drugged, carved out, and kidnapped.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2007, 09:46:03 PM »

I see they let you back in, Lala's.  Did they confiscate your book and pencils?  Cool

Where had Natalee and the others been when they had to assist her back to her hotel room because she had been "drinking too much"  Could this have been a previous attempt at drugging her drink?

If I am not mistaken, there was some dicussion to that effect not too long ago here in the forum. i think it is very possible. I have always thought she or and her friends were targeted early on . . . it was a night, IIRC, that she and her friends were at C&C's. Anyone else know??

Well, I reread Dash's (Alana's) posts today.  Joran had been hanging around the HI, too.  I'm not so sure that he or one of the other locals couldn't have spiked her drink Saturday....at C&C or not.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2007, 09:46:54 PM »

Klaas
I may have missed your answer, if so I apologize.  How long does it take from the time a person registers to being activated?  Does it happen immediately? TIA
They still have to be activated by me or Red.  I can activate people right away if I'm sure they are OK.  Some take longer than others.  I've been pretty busy too.  Why?  Is someone waiting?  I have activated quite a few today.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2007, 09:47:15 PM »

what does the number 2 signify on the cartoon from Canada. Possibly drugged twice?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2007, 09:47:29 PM »

You are correct Snoopy, Shango was trying to say Joran didn't mean to have happen what happened to her.  I don't buy that for one minute.  I will say this...at the time Shango was writing this stuff, he may have actually thought that was the case.  If you read those old FP posts, you will see that all those in Aruba thought this very thing at the time.  I  have found it very interesting to go back over the archives.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2007, 09:47:53 PM »

Were those Simian posts verified as from the same IP??  The whole tone sounds different.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2007, 09:48:30 PM »

Lala's - do you know of someone who has registered (that is OK) that is waiting to get approved?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2007, 09:48:35 PM »

Klaas
I may have missed your answer, if so I apologize.  How long does it take from the time a person registers to being activated?  Does it happen immediately? TIA
They still have to be activated by me or Red.  I can activate people right away if I'm sure they are OK.  Some take longer than others.  I've been pretty busy too.  Why?  Is someone waiting?  I have activated quite a few today.

Yes, I believe so.  Let me check again and I will get back to you. Thanks.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2007, 09:49:14 PM »

OK, I'll give it a shot . . . sorry the slow response . . . wireless is slow and storms are coming in. Here goes: I have always been curious about these statements made by Simian. I know it's not Shango, but I'm hoping you are still willing to tango.  Smile

Posted Jun 30, 3:20 PM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Kalpoe Family Denied Texas EquuSearch From Searching Around Their House” | View Post
10.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The Simian says that the cowboys will not find the gold. Where is she then?
The Babylonians think that there are a lot of forked tongues where the Yellowhammer calls home.
It’s very hard to find things that don’t want to be found.
The theory about The Picaros has been thrown out the window.
American Special Interest are making the island hold hands. If there is a chink in there profit chain, they will make sure their paysans understand. Americans will not hurt their own interests. I think Simian was listening to the comments about the answers being in MB at this time.  Don't know if he believed it or not, just that he repeated it. Also, there was rumors of things concerning Beth and her family around this time and I think Simian got duped over it also.  After all, if Simian was in ALE he would most certainly have heard this too.
Posted Jun 30, 2:55 PM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Kalpoe Family Denied Texas EquuSearch From Searching Around Their House” | View Post
11.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The Simian has an IQ of 149 as measured by Gringos.
All of the words of the cohorts of the boy and the Hindus have been hi-jacked. For weeks already. The confrontation of yesterday was brutal. More lies woven. The boy has to fall apart. The Babylonians have their swords ready…
North American special interests have organized a “human chain of prayers� in Aruba. From the Wyndham to the Holiday Inn. Are afraid for their multi-million dollar investments? The Simian heard from the Gringos say they are doing OK. The bread won’t be taken from them. They will just sit this one out.

I completely agree that Simian was listening to the comments of the answers being in MB . . . or being fed specific information? But what do you make of the hotel investment reference, specifically Holiday and Wyndham . . . was there something more going on, being said or covered up by these particular american interests, things that could have solved the case early on??? Was he referring to lack of cooroperation as far as video surveillance, etc ... Just thinking out loud, JMO and would love to hear other input.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2007, 09:52:00 PM »

The archives are awesome to have back.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2007, 09:53:12 PM »

BBL
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2007, 09:55:01 PM »

what does the number 2 signify on the cartoon from Canada. Possibly drugged twice?

I have wondered about the number 2 . . . it is definitely possible. What do we know about the cartoonist . . . was he just following the case in the news??

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2007, 10:00:58 PM »

Buckeye wrote;
Well, I reread Dash's (Alana's) posts today.  Joran had been hanging around the HI, too.  I'm not so sure that he or one of the other locals couldn't have spiked her drink Saturday....at C&C or not.

The only thing wrong with that theory IMO is that I think it was all part of the PIMPS mo to target girls on their last night on the island so they would not have time to do anything about
anything.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2007, 10:02:13 PM »

Lala's - do you know of someone who has registered (that is OK) that is waiting to get approved?

Yes, I will email you. Do I use hotmail?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.