April 25, 2024, 06:54:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #668 7/28 - 7/30/2007  (Read 180326 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: July 29, 2007, 01:41:34 PM »

OS, I just think it's something to consider.  I still think in all the lies there is some truth somewhere.... you know?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #601 on: July 29, 2007, 01:42:42 PM »

Hi NYC LOver..Got your email..Funny Stuff!!! Razz

Yes ******* it is, let me think, you want tell after this email, you need a bf....lol Smile

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #602 on: July 29, 2007, 01:48:34 PM »

I'm expecting Robert Murat to be arrested here soon...

As most know he is the only formal suspect in the Madeleine McCann case. I was expecting an arrest toward the end of this past week and it looks like the police have buttoned it all up against him. There are mulitple people now placing him in and outside the apartment on the night Madeleine was abducted and a serious confrontation occurred when the McCann's friends, Murat and the police all sat down for an interview.

Also, Murat has changed his story approx 11 times.

His mother and his girlfriend are both an alibi and both can not provide an alibi for the same moments.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #603 on: July 29, 2007, 01:53:22 PM »

If you give a person GHB, I guess we can assume it to be females that are given this drug most of the time, and then she reacts more severely than she should.  Could you then dose her with XTC to wake her up?  How would that work?

WOW... somebody is finally thinking my theory... that they drugged her with ghb to rape her and tried the cocaine to wake her up... and then gave her too much...but something else happened they didn't count on.... like she did fall.... or maybe Satish hit her with the car...

Well, I never actually thought about waking her up, but now that the cocaine tale has been floated around it makes a little sense.  If you recall in Deepak's statement, the earlier ones, he mentions Natalee lying with her head in Joran's lap.  The first time I read that I got huge red flags everywhere. ( I know, it's just me, but anyway) I think she was indeed drugged from that shot of 151 that Joran gave her.  He bought it for her and he made certain that she washed it down.  Then within a few minutes she is leaving Cnc's.  She is still able to walk from what Alana says and she had no intention of going anywhere with Joran...until the drug kicks in.  Joran is conveniently there for her. Swish! Bam! Boom!  She's in a car and going away.  A practiced scenario if there ever was one.
And I believe it did happen that quickly too.With the pimps experience and the drugging,would explain why no one really witnessed Natalee getting into the Kalpoe taxi.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #604 on: July 29, 2007, 01:54:08 PM »

Well, I am confused again.  Personally, I don't think there was an overdose of GHB.  I think she was indeed dosed with the stuff, but I do not think that is why she died. If this were the case, then all they had to do was toss her out at the beach and continue on with life.  There is more here than the GHB.  It mellowed her up enough to get her in the car with Joran.  It would look as if she willingly agreed to go with them, but she did not die within the  30 minutes to one hour time frame.  Worse things happened to her, I fear.  Otherwise, there would be no reason to lie about anything.  There would be nothing to implicate anyone and no reason to clean the car.  They could have said, we carried her to the hotel.  After that, how she got on the beach would be anyone's guess and it wouldn't matter. It would appear she died from an overdose.  I hate it when I can't get my head around this stuff, just gives me more questions than answers.

Besides, if you notice the early Aruban posters, they immediately began to suspect her being drugged.  Why?  Because it is a common thing there.  They immediately began mentioning Lorenzo and XTC and parties.  It wasn't Shango that began the rave stories, it was the early Aruban posters.  Where there is smoke, there's fire. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: July 29, 2007, 01:56:28 PM »

As most know he is the only formal suspect in the Madeleine McCann case. I was expecting an arrest toward the end of this past week and it looks like the police have buttoned it all up against him. There are mulitple people now placing him in and outside the apartment on the night Madeleine was abducted and a serious confrontation occurred when the McCann's friends, Murat and the police all sat down for an interview.

His mother and his girlfriend are both an alibi and both can not provide an alibi for the same moments.
That's another sad case. Do you think Madeline has been sold?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: July 29, 2007, 01:57:20 PM »

Well, I am confused again.  Personally, I don't think there was an overdose of GHB.  I think she was indeed dosed with the stuff, but I do not think that is why she died. If this were the case, then all they had to do was toss her out at the beach and continue on with life.  There is more here than the GHB.  It mellowed her up enough to get her in the car with Joran.  It would look as if she willingly agreed to go with them, but she did not die within the  30 minutes to one hour time frame.  Worse things happened to her, I fear.  Otherwise, there would be no reason to lie about anything.  There would be nothing to implicate anyone and no reason to clean the car.  They could have said, we carried her to the hotel.  After that, how she got on the beach would be anyone's guess and it wouldn't matter. It would appear she died from an overdose.  I hate it when I can't get my head around this stuff, just gives me more questions than answers.

Besides, if you notice the early Aruban posters, they immediately began to suspect her being drugged.  Why?  Because it is a common thing there.  They immediately began mentioning Lorenzo and XTC and parties.  It wasn't Shango that began the rave stories, it was the early Aruban posters.  Where there is smoke, there's fire. 

All of this makes perfect sense.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #607 on: July 29, 2007, 02:00:22 PM »

OH REALLY???? That is fantastic news..... They had 3 months that time for bring investigating to this suspect.... wow.... I have no words... right now! 

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: July 29, 2007, 02:04:26 PM »

Klaas Update: I called the toll free # of TES. A very nice lady answered and took my info. They will call me tomorrow. I told her I heard about the search from Red's post on Scared Monkeys and thold them about how he'd helped them (in case she didn't know) and we all at the blog were working hard on finding the missing.

Mentioned that I was familiar with the RR tracks by the man's house and lived about 3/4 of a mile north of there (Actually 3 very large blocks and a park) but now live in a city that borders there.

If more volunteers were needed I have emails of lots of people who could rally round veterans.

So guess I'll have to plug in my phone Mon and not blog as much. I do hope I can help!!! I am so close.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: July 29, 2007, 02:04:56 PM »

Well, I am confused again.  Personally, I don't think there was an overdose of GHB.  I think she was indeed dosed with the stuff, but I do not think that is why she died. If this were the case, then all they had to do was toss her out at the beach and continue on with life.  There is more here than the GHB.   It mellowed her up enough to get her in the car with Joran.  It would look as if she willingly agreed to go with them, but she did not die within the  30 minutes to one hour time frame.  Worse things happened to her, I fear.  Otherwise, there would be no reason to lie about anything.  There would be nothing to implicate anyone and no reason to clean the car.   They could have said, we carried her to the hotel.  After that, how she got on the beach would be anyone's guess and it wouldn't matter. It would appear she died from an overdose.  I hate it when I can't get my head around this stuff, just gives me more questions than answers.

I agree Lala's.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: July 29, 2007, 02:05:11 PM »

Klaas

I'm sure Dugga and Red have thought of this, but is it possible that an IP has been blocked (from AOL) and since AOL shares IPs, it could be blocking some of our members??  Or does the new software only permit so many hits (one?) from a particular IP address...and AOL is sending more than one...so the others are getting blocked??
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #611 on: July 29, 2007, 02:06:28 PM »

One thing I'm sure about--Natalee didn't TAKE cocaine VOLUNTARILY.  She was INVOLUNTARILY given a date rape drug.  She did not die from an accidental overdose.  She was murdered when Joran gave her an overdose of a date rape drug.  It's that simple.

I agree.  We might not have the exact "island" drug preference but I am sure the emergency room staff can tell you exactly what drugs are popular. They probably all work for the government, though. Wasn't Freddy's girlfriend Carmen, a nurse??

I hope that when TES finds her body, there might be discernible traces of what was done to her.  I know that may not be likely so long after her death, but if her body has been in deep water all this time in a cage, it may be possible.  If not, at least the family will be able to take her home, and that's been the goal all along.
I hate to be graphic but this question has been bugging me.IF TES finds Natalee's body,would there still be DNA and signs of drugs injested....from the roots of her hair?

Karma Is Coming

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: July 29, 2007, 02:09:17 PM »

One thing I'm sure about--Natalee didn't TAKE cocaine VOLUNTARILY.  She was INVOLUNTARILY given a date rape drug.  She did not die from an accidental overdose.  She was murdered when Joran gave her an overdose of a date rape drug.  It's that simple.

I agree.  We might not have the exact "island" drug preference but I am sure the emergency room staff can tell you exactly what drugs are popular. They probably all work for the government, though. Wasn't Freddy's girlfriend Carmen, a nurse??

I hope that when TES finds her body, there might be discernible traces of what was done to her.  I know that may not be likely so long after her death, but if her body has been in deep water all this time in a cage, it may be possible.  If not, at least the family will be able to take her home, and that's been the goal all along.
I hate to be graphic but this question has been bugging me.IF TES finds Natalee's body,would there still be DNA and signs of drugs injested....from the roots of her hair?

DNA would be in the root, if there is a root left.  Think drugs are actualy in the hair shaft and I'm not sure how quickly they get there.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: July 29, 2007, 02:14:59 PM »

Klaas

I'm sure Dugga and Red have thought of this, but is it possible that an IP has been blocked (from AOL) and since AOL shares IPs, it could be blocking some of our members??  Or does the new software only permit so many hits (one?) from a particular IP address...and AOL is sending more than one...so the others are getting blocked??

I just emailed to Dugga and Red to make sure they see it.  I have no idea.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #614 on: July 29, 2007, 02:15:34 PM »

DNA would be in the root, if there is a root left.  Think drugs are actualy in the hair shaft and I'm not sure how quickly they get there.
Thanks Buckeye,I always thought when they did drug testing(like for a job)they took the hair out by the root?I could be wrong.

Karma Is Coming

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: July 29, 2007, 02:17:10 PM »

That's another sad case. Do you think Madeline has been sold?

I'm not sure Klaas. There is a good chance that the people seen at the petro station were the right people and could have had Madeleine. Torture is appropriate if it will reveal where Madeleine is and the police have solid evidence against Murat. You know - the irrefutable kind. jmo on the torture tho....

you're right... so sad...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: July 29, 2007, 02:17:54 PM »

Klaas Update: I called the toll free # of TES. A very nice lady answered and took my info. They will call me tomorrow. I told her I heard about the search from Red's post on Scared Monkeys and thold them about how he'd helped them (in case she didn't know) and we all at the blog were working hard on finding the missing.

Mentioned that I was familiar with the RR tracks by the man's house and lived about 3/4 of a mile north of there (Actually 3 very large blocks and a park) but now live in a city that borders there.

If more volunteers were needed I have emails of lots of people who could rally round veterans.

So guess I'll have to plug in my phone Mon and not blog as much. I do hope I can help!!! I am so close.

Excellent news IBE!  It's great that you are so close and can rally others to help as well.   Let us know when TES is going to be there, OK?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: July 29, 2007, 02:40:56 PM »

Klaas

When little none and I post at the same time and are both logged in, I do get a message that I can't post for another 15 seconds.....so I do know there are some inhibitors in place for a singular IP address.......how many and if AOL is inclusive, only Dugga can know.

I continue to stand with the girl.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #618 on: July 29, 2007, 02:53:54 PM »

I just wanted to chime in and say that the new forum looks wonderful! Great job, everyone!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: July 29, 2007, 02:55:08 PM »

Klaas

I am behind... but I actually know something here... due to an old job where I worked with AOL.. *they suck, btw*  ... I didn't work at AOL just my co. did... anyway they probably haven't updated where the site points now... we have a different server... it's like having a new phone number and not telling that we have a new number... they haven't refreshed... hope that helps.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.