April 19, 2024, 04:51:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #668 7/28 - 7/30/2007  (Read 180173 times)
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: July 29, 2007, 08:55:02 PM »

what is the new video on u tube all about.   anyone know.   ???

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: July 29, 2007, 08:55:32 PM »

Or this skank  Laughing

Laughing Laughing my personal fave of the skank  Laughing Laughing

FYI, I did email extensively with MBH05 and she was the real deal. I also verified who she was, she was not on the trip but her information was solid.

I thought she was real... sweet girl as I recall...

JustinT and CountryMoon were both fakes... as I recall.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: July 29, 2007, 08:55:39 PM »

why can't Easy get it, or should I not ask? Is he on dial-up? AOL?

I was wondering where on earth he is ???

I also keep getting a prompt when I sign in, that I have a private message?  Surprised do we even have PM's ?  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: July 29, 2007, 08:56:40 PM »

mrs son has even met MBH05, she has an older sister he knows

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: July 29, 2007, 08:57:51 PM »

Are you talking about Rob's new video??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: July 29, 2007, 08:59:13 PM »

I also keep getting a prompt when I sign in, that I have a private message?  Surprised do we even have PM's ?  Laughing

EASY is dialup AOL

Not sure if the PM system is working yet, I think Dugga may be playing around with it.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: July 29, 2007, 09:00:42 PM »

how funny, what a small world!  I remember her posts... and Dash's ... they paint such a different story that others would have us believe!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: July 29, 2007, 09:01:06 PM »

Probably either Rob's or Carpes.  I'd bet you can view either at Rob's site.  Do you need the link? 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: July 29, 2007, 09:04:14 PM »

Opus is a lady. I think the intention is /was good. She was in Aruba and spoke of being with Art Wood. Some of the connect the dots were shaky,  Surprised :eek:IMO.
She does care very much about a solution to this case from what I have read. So I can't be critical of her. I can and will criticize people in Aruba or where ever who just make things up that are meant to hurt or trash the victim or the family of the victim. Spell check = good...  
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: July 29, 2007, 09:06:44 PM »

how funny, what a small world!  I remember her posts... and Dash's ... they paint such a different story that others would have us believe!

yep, she facebooked son and they started emailing, then about two weeks later he was invited to a formal where he met her sister? it is a small world.....

MBH05's father is an attorney in MB as well, she was purely harassed by some at RU which frightened me for her at the time. She really did try to defend Natalee, as did I think her parents. Her parents were also quite aware she was posting here too.

GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: July 29, 2007, 09:12:00 PM »

Probably either Rob's or Carpes.  I'd bet you can view either at Rob's site.  Do you need the link? 

boy this system is buggy tonight.  I can't stay logged on.   

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/2007/07/natalee-holloway-case-why-does-joran.html

This is the video I am referring to.   It was posted on u tube this afternoon.  tried to get to it again but the users account has been suspended.

GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: July 29, 2007, 09:13:30 PM »

EASY is dialup AOL

Not sure if the PM system is working yet, I think Dugga may be playing around with it.

yes, I keep getting an alert for private messages but I know we don't have any.  it also keeps kicking me out of the forum every time I post.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: July 29, 2007, 09:18:01 PM »

EASY is dialup AOL

yes, I keep getting an alert for private messages but I know we don't have any.  it also keeps kicking me out of the forum every time I post.

Klaas posted the instructions on making the kicking out go away... go back a page or so... or in the lounge... I don't know how to explain it clear or I would!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: July 29, 2007, 09:20:58 PM »

Great Owl and KatGram

I think I can see your email on that little face above your person (on the left).
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: July 29, 2007, 09:21:23 PM »

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/2007/07/natalee-holloway-case-why-does-joran.html

This is the video I am referring to.   It was posted on u tube this afternoon.  tried to get to it again but the users account has been suspended.

GO... Klaas can help you with the settings on the fourum... 

the video was a montage of Aruban newspapers that was set to some gangsta rap... it was very graphic... but it got the point across.. it was a good video.

GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: July 29, 2007, 09:22:13 PM »

EASY is dialup AOL

Klaas posted the instructions on making the kicking out go away... go back a page or so... or in the lounge... I don't know how to explain it clear or I would!

Thank you , I will try... Very Happy  Its a little like trying to chase meices in a tornado.   I keeps getting blown away.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: July 29, 2007, 09:23:12 PM »

Great Owl and KatGram

I think I can see your email on that little face above your person (on the left).

YES.... OWL & KAT...go to your settings and check the option that says to hide email address. 

Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #757 on: July 29, 2007, 09:23:48 PM »

I know Carpe is so dedicated to the cause, but I've never been able to see anything in these photos.  Well, actually, I did think I saw a robot with an AK47 in this last one.  You think.....
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: July 29, 2007, 09:24:44 PM »

GreatOwl and KatGram

Read these directions

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1921.0
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: July 29, 2007, 09:26:36 PM »

Great Owl and KatGram

Yes, that is a Yahoo email I set up for SM, it's ok, not the house one.
But thank you for noticing it, wouldn't want to have my house thing out for public use. If it gets to be a problem, I can delete it. TY again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.