April 26, 2024, 04:15:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #668 7/28 - 7/30/2007  (Read 180354 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2007, 10:08:13 PM »

Shadow
I am not sure about what I am about to say so don't hold me to it.  I know other monkeys are more up on this but, I think that may have been a reference to those hotels being owned by American interests.  AT the time I don't think Simian thought any of the greedy Americans would sacrifice their own livelihood for one young lady.  I think it was more of a you scratch our backs etc. thing at the time.  You have to remember that the boycott wasn't popular when it first happened. I am not even sure the boycott had been mentioned at the time. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2007, 10:08:58 PM »

Lala's - do you know of someone who has registered (that is OK) that is waiting to get approved?

Yes, I will email you. Do I use hotmail?
Yes, hotmail is fine
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2007, 10:12:50 PM »

http://www.newswithviews.com/Kouri/jim9.htm

Jim Kouri, CPP August 11, 2005
ARUBA: A DRUG TRAFFICKER'S PARADISE

Aruba plays a significant role as an offshore center for drug-related money laundering. Money laundering organizations are well established on Aruba and enjoy protection from considerable bank secrecy laws and a stable currency.

Night all....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2007, 10:13:45 PM »

Nite Nut
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2007, 10:17:28 PM »

QUESTION - Do we have any Canadians posting right now?  I ask because I know Kat_Gram and Janet are both in Canada and are both having problems.

Has Leslie been able to post?  Has Dana been able to post?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2007, 10:18:31 PM »

BB

Tried to quote you, but got hung up.
True, it would not be the usual MO....unless someone made a mistake and they thought Saturday was the last night.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2007, 10:20:00 PM »

Shadow
I am not sure about what I am about to say so don't hold me to it.  I know other monkeys are more up on this but, I think that may have been a reference to those hotels being owned by American interests.  AT the time I don't think Simian thought any of the greedy Americans would sacrifice their own livelihood for one young lady.  I think it was more of a you scratch our backs etc. thing at the time.  You have to remember that the boycott wasn't popular when it first happened. I am not even sure the boycott had been mentioned at the time. 

I won't hold you to it!  Smile I have always wondered though about the specific references of the HI and Wyndham  since IMO they are significant places of interest. Any thoughts???

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2007, 10:23:11 PM »

Mishy is also having problems getting in. She is resetting the browser and will try other browsers as a she gets this error msg. She is on safari which I had no problems with earlier. Sounds like she is being directed to the old forum

Not Found

The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.0.54 (Fedora) Server at scaredmonkeys.net Port 80

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2007, 10:23:36 PM »

Good night Nut.

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2007, 10:25:19 PM »

Mishy is also having problems getting in. She is resetting the browser and will try other browsers as a she gets this error msg. She is on safari which I had no problems with earlier. Sounds like she is being directed to the old forum

Not Found

I had the forum go blank on me a few minutes ago, using Safari. I shut down safari, restarted and re-logged into the forum and all was back to normal.

shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2007, 10:27:57 PM »

Where did everyone go???

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2007, 10:28:06 PM »

Not Found

I can't bug DUGGA right now, he's working on our chat room.  Will make sure he's aware of Mishy's problem and others ASAP.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2007, 10:28:50 PM »

Shadow - went blank on me too.  I know Dugga is working on some stuff.  Could be why it went blank.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2007, 10:29:07 PM »

One more attempt... I did remember to save the post last time

You are correct Snoopy, Shango was trying to say Joran didn't mean to have happen what happened to her.  I don't buy that for one minute.  I will say this...at the time Shango was writing this stuff, he may have actually thought that was the case.  If you read those old FP posts, you will see that all those in Aruba thought this very thing at the time.  I  have found it very interesting to go back over the archives.

Ok... I will try again...   Ispell ... blew me away ... so I deleted it.. since we have our own spell checker...   I need to remember that it is available thought

New Digs .... NewFart
Joran didn't mean to have happen what happened to her
may be true..
WE DO NOT KNOW
Aruba has created a "Cover-up" so dammed big the could try to hide the entire ROCK of an island in it.
They have created a NO WIN situation...
Hell even the BOR chit... hinted at it.
  • Drag Natalee through the SLIME
  • O.D  with the boys
  •   The boys  panicked
BUT
That still does not tell us where she is...
Why out of 100,000 people NO ONE has the gone  ummm  WTF is going on..
And started asking Question of their GOVT...

Sometimes you have to TAKE the HIT, pick up your head and move forward.. IF NOT.. it will always haunt / eat at you because YOU know everyone ELSE knows the Truth.

Does anyone know if Aruba has anything like a Freedom of Information ACT ?

What the hell are the people of that Rock afraid of. ???

I'm not much on History ... but what little I know kinda of reminds of a European Country in the mid to late 1930's and the Govt. that was starting to take power there.

Of course this is JMO and does not reflect anyone elses views / thoughts
Old/New FART

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2007, 10:30:22 PM »

QUESTION - Do we have any Canadians posting right now?  I ask because I know Kat_Gram and Janet are both in Canada and are both having problems.

Has Leslie been able to post?  Has Dana been able to post?

Leslie posted this morning several times... haven't seen Dana or Kat-Gram?

I continue to stand with the girl.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2007, 10:30:26 PM »

Siddalee Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:30 pm  (RU)
Btw, Chavez will never, ever, never, allow Tim Miller to search Venezuelan waters.....  I also doubt that the Aruban Authorities would be in the authority to allow another search in Aruban waters since the Dutch are officially in charge of the investigation and like I mentioned before, a for sure " NO' from Chavez.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does Siddalee liase with Chavez?  How would she know?  I think Red said that had been worked out already.

Maybe her skanky Fluffa kid Rehno is feeding her a line of BS to spread on the net.

just getting caught up... whew... but Ang... I knew exactly what skanky meant Cool

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2007, 10:32:07 PM »

Shadow - went blank on me too.  I know Dugga is working on some stuff.  Could be why it went blank.

I figured . . .  Smile

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2007, 10:32:54 PM »

I can't bug DUGGA right now, he's working on our chat room.  Will make sure he's aware of Mishy's problem and others ASAP.

I'M not sure what else it could be if its not her browser. I suggested to her to reset the cpu and modem as thats about all I can think of ATM. Its like it is directing her to the old forums.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2007, 10:34:37 PM »

Lala's: Feel like a tango?  Smile

Sure, but you have to start it. I am tired of leading all the time.  Very Happy

I see they let you back in, Lala's.  Did they confiscate your book and pencils?  Cool

Where had Natalee and the others been when they had to assist her back to her hotel room because she had been "drinking too much"  Could this have been a previous attempt at drugging her drink?

If I am not mistaken, there was some dicussion to that effect not too long ago here in the forum. i think it is very possible. I have always thought she or and her friends were targeted early on . . . it was a night, IIRC, that she and her friends were at C&C's. Anyone else know??

Well, I reread Dash's (Alana's) posts today.  Joran had been hanging around the HI, too.  I'm not so sure that he or one of the other locals couldn't have spiked her drink Saturday....at C&C or not.

Hello Monkeys,

I believe Friday night and Sunday night were the only ones Natalee was at CnC.  IIRC, Friday night was Night #2, time of the Ruckus at CnC.

Thank you for opening the cage door!

Slogger

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2007, 10:35:47 PM »

I'M not sure what else it could be if its not her browser. I suggested to her to reset the cpu and modem as thats about all I can think of ATM. Its like it is directing her to the old forums.

Right - that seem to be the common problem, directing to the old forum.  I'm sure all these issues will be resolved by tomorrow.  I'll make sure Dugga is aware of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.