April 30, 2024, 08:49:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #668 7/28 - 7/30/2007  (Read 180502 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: July 29, 2007, 11:25:39 AM »

CBB

Thanks.  If you were checking sizes, I just copy and pasted the link.  I did not save to my computer first.  I feel very BRIGHT!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: July 29, 2007, 11:26:53 AM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/7/28/

VICTOR H. AGNES TA MAL SERA PA DROGA NA ARUBA.
El a trata di burla autoridad pa transporta Cocaina pa Hulanda. . 

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Apesar cu e sospechoso a cubri su cara pa evita cu fotografo capte na momento di su detencion, a sali na claridad cu ta trata di un pasahero di transito naci na Curaçao yama Victor H. Agnes a worde gara cu cierto cantidad di Cocaina den su maleta.

Tabata e cacho di douane Recherché a haya holo di e droga y a indica e dog handle cu den e maleta tin droga scondi.

E maleta a worde habri, controla y den pakkinan di Jell-O a bin descubri cocaina mezcla cu e mansa di e Jell-O.

Mesora cu esaki a keda comproba a detene y a sigui cu e procedura segun ley ta describi. Victor a worde entrega pa departamento di droga y efectivonan lo sigui cu e investigacion.

E detenido a viaha desde Curaçao pa Aruba y pa continua su vuelo pa Hulanda, pero te cu aeropuerto Reina Beatrix el a yega y awor e ta encarcela E cantidad di droga ainda mester worde determina ya cu e a worde mezcla cu Jell-O cu intencion pa desvia autoridad, pero e cacho anti droga a intercepta esaki.

Through translator:

victor h. agnes is bad close for drugs at aruba. past owing to deal of burla autoridad for transporta cocaina for the netherlands. come across.

oranjestad (aan): despite cu the sospechoso owing to cubri his cara for evita cu fotografo capte at instant of his detencion, owing to leave at claridad cu is deal of one passenger of transito naci at curaçao calling victor h. agnes owing to worde grab cu cierto cantidad of cocaina in his trunk. was the cacho of douane recherché owing to achieve holo of the drugs y owing to indica the dog handle cu in the trunk have drugs scondi. the trunk owing to worde open, controla y in pakkinan of jell-o owing to come descubri cocaina mezcla cu the mansa of the jell-o. at once cu this owing to stay comproba owing to detene y owing to follow cu the procedura according ley is describi. victor owing to worde entrega for departamento of drugs y efectivonan will follow cu the investigacion. the detenido owing to viaha by curaçao for aruba y for continua his vuelo for the netherlands, but till cu aeropuerto queen beatrix past owing to arrive y now the is encarcela the cantidad of drugs still have to worde determina already cu the owing to worde mezcla cu jell-o cu intencion for desvia autoridad, but the cacho across from drugs owing to intercepta this. come across

JELLO SHOTS?   Shocked

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #502 on: July 29, 2007, 11:28:19 AM »

BT
My daughter just said the same thing that Rob did about reconnecting to your wireless.  She has to do that when she moves around campus and then back to her apartment. I didn't know you had to do that, but then again I don't have a laptop.  Then she said, "Why doesn't she just ask her computer geek hubby?"  I tried not to laugh...to hard.  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: July 29, 2007, 11:29:37 AM »

BT I have the answer I think. You need to switch from the hotel uplink to the one at your home. Do you know how to do this, or do I need to make some screen shots to explain it?

Thanks, Rob. I don't know if the screen shots would help or not, but it wouldn't hurt to try. Is it something you could email to me? The only amusing part of all this is that hubby is a computer network manager for the State of Tennessee (head of his whole dept even), and HE can't figure out how to get the laptop to reconnect to the wireless here at home. Go figure! It's like the shoe maker's children being the ones to go without shoes.  Laughing

BT- in the right hand corner of your task bar... all the way ovah to the right... near the clock... do you see a small monitor icon with a series of these )))?

right click that on your laptop... not your husbands.

Then you will see a box that says view available wireless connections. click that.

Then click the one for your home and hit connect. It should ask if you want to change and force a connection... hit YES.

That will reset your home connection.

Sorry, Rob. My mom called and I got distracted. I'm upstairs on the big computer right now, but I'll try that when I get back downstairs.

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #504 on: July 29, 2007, 11:29:49 AM »

Klaas
Does that say they are putting cocaine in jello shots?  Surprised
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: July 29, 2007, 11:30:47 AM »

Think the guys take the jello shots off of the girls. Would sort of make for reverse drugging.  Think this one was transporting powder disguised as jello...but I don't know two words of papiamentu.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: July 29, 2007, 11:31:27 AM »

BT
My daughter just said the same thing that Rob did about reconnecting to your wireless.  She has to do that when she moves around campus and then back to her apartment. I didn't know you had to do that, but then again I don't have a laptop.  Then she said, "Why doesn't she just ask her computer geek hubby?"  I tried not to laugh...to hard.  Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: July 29, 2007, 11:32:05 AM »

Klaas
Does that say they are putting cocaine in jello shots?  Surprised

I don't think it says jello SHOTS, but it does say jello.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: July 29, 2007, 11:32:19 AM »

Klaas- looks like someone was runnin' their own Botica....lmao!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #509 on: July 29, 2007, 11:32:39 AM »

Think the guys take the jello shots off of the girls. Would sort of make for reverse drugging.  Think this one was transporting powder disguised as jello...but I don't know two words of papiamentu.

Once the they mix it with gelatin, then what do they do to get it in a usable form?  Snort it with the gelatin in it? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: July 29, 2007, 11:33:17 AM »

Buckeye - at CnC some of the girls were taking shots off of the girls as well.  Jello shots are often just taken as shots and not OFF anyone. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: July 29, 2007, 11:34:15 AM »

Once the they mix it with gelatin, then what do they do to get it in a usable form?  Snort it with the gelatin in it? 

Cocaine can be swallowed and injected, it doesn't have to be snorted.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #512 on: July 29, 2007, 11:37:01 AM »

There's Royal Pudding and Pie Filling in the picture, as well. Wonder what that's for??
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: July 29, 2007, 11:38:21 AM »

Maybe there was no gelatin.  Only packed in the jello wrapper (with food coloring?) ??
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #514 on: July 29, 2007, 11:39:00 AM »

Aruba's own FREEZONE is totally responsible for the cocaine and they want to blame Natalee for that TOO!!!

bunch of frickin hypocrites.

if you knew that there was a problem in your neighborhood with an open old well that is spewing methane into your surrounds, would you blame the neighborhood kid that fell into the well or the seal the well and take appropriate action so that no one else is harmed by the thing?

+++

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #515 on: July 29, 2007, 11:39:31 AM »

What is scroll-bar and where can I find it?
Is there away, how you can somebody PMed, yet?

I don't know if the scroll bar thing works for everyone, I still don't see it.  I also don't think the PM feature works yet. 

I think the scroll bar applies to screens less than 17". I have 17 and do not have a scrool bar.

You only get it if you need it.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: July 29, 2007, 11:40:44 AM »

tcumom

These are the days to play and ask away.  I figure, if I wait a week, I'll really look stupid.   Laughing Laughing
I think I'll take that good advice ~ be prepared!  Laughing Laughing
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: July 29, 2007, 11:41:22 AM »

Buckeye - at CnC some of the girls were taking shots off of the girls as well.  Jello shots are often just taken as shots and not OFF anyone. 

I know kids around here used to put Vodka in jello shots...not that there were ever jello cubes in the fridge...that ended up not being jello...I never thought about it at C&C.  Maybe they had more than the girl's "bottle".   Shocked Shocked
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #518 on: July 29, 2007, 11:41:52 AM »

We saw earlier this year a complete X lab was found in the cargo area. A COMPLETE LAB IN A CONTAINER. Ready to mix all the ingredients and manufacture X right there.

How many of those labs were not discovered?

+++

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: July 29, 2007, 11:43:02 AM »

What is scroll-bar and where can I find it?
Is there away, how you can somebody PMed, yet?

I don't know if the scroll bar thing works for everyone, I still don't see it.  I also don't think the PM feature works yet. 

I think the scroll bar applies to screens less than 17". I have 17 and do not have a scrool bar.

You only get it if you need it.

OS

os
That makes sense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.