April 30, 2024, 05:24:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #668 7/28 - 7/30/2007  (Read 180481 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #520 on: July 29, 2007, 11:44:49 AM »

It just occurred to me Buckeye..............

Come Halloween, it's going to be a cinch to make a Monster out of your seed pod!!  Laughing

And wouldn't Klaas be awesome peeking out of a haunted house window??

I'm looking too hard at this new cage!! Isn't it great?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: July 29, 2007, 11:46:26 AM »

Don't drug-sniffing dogs hit on this kind of stuff??
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #522 on: July 29, 2007, 11:46:52 AM »

Klaas
Thanks for digg info

BlueMoon
You look great

Kat_Gram
Glad you got your passport (I read the FP).

I have never seen an indication that the K2 were around.  I do recall a comment made that in a previous situation, they were at C&Cs (back in some booth) similiar to the MB night.
Thanks Buckeye...whoa,what is your new icon?Kinda scarey,looks like a sunflower eye,lol
Hmmmm,now I think I do remember one of the MB girls saying something about Joran arriving at C&C's sunday night with his friends.....I don't think Deepak hung around long in the bars when they were playing the pimp game...reason again for them all showing up half hour before closing on the last night.Deepak can then truly look like a taxi driver.
Wow,even more new smileys!
colors

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
crazybabyborg
« Reply #523 on: July 29, 2007, 11:48:06 AM »

Don't drug-sniffing dogs hit on this kind of stuff??

I was wondering the same thing. I know that coffee and cheese are used to mask the smell, but maybe flavored jello could mask it as well?
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #524 on: July 29, 2007, 11:48:43 AM »

I am looking in the "Help" section" (beside the home button under avatar) It really shows you how to do everything from registering, posting, etc.

It is really quite helpful.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: July 29, 2007, 11:50:56 AM »

Come Halloween, it's going to be a cinch to make a Monster out of your seed pod!!  Laughing

Yes, CBB

The cage is nice.  Please don't spend a lot of time on me.  I'm really not a "flashy" kind of girl. I do appreciate your enthusiasm. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: July 29, 2007, 11:52:57 AM »

COCAINE:

It is most commonly sniffed in lines but it is occasionally injested orally or injected into the bloodstream. When sniffed effects begin within a couple of minutes and last between a half hour and an hour. When ingested orally the effects are more mild and onset can take up to an hour.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: July 29, 2007, 11:58:25 AM »

I am looking in the "Help" section" (beside the home button under avatar) It really shows you how to do everything from registering, posting, etc.

It is really quite helpful.

OS

Just tried it.  You're right, it is helpful.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: July 29, 2007, 12:01:15 PM »

Is anyone having issues with AOL? Easy says he hasn't been able to get into the new forum and wonders if that's what the problem is.

I Stand With The Girl
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: July 29, 2007, 12:02:09 PM »

It's a buckeye.  They grow in pods, like that.  Of course, they are not that bright. CBB enhancing everyone's qualities.   Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #530 on: July 29, 2007, 12:03:08 PM »

Ladies- drug sniffing dogs are not allowed in the freezone. That's the whole point... it's free of taxes and scrutiny.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: July 29, 2007, 12:03:23 PM »

Is anyone having issues with AOL? Easy says he hasn't been able to get into the new forum and wonders if that's what the problem is.

Mere, and Sunfreak are both having problems with AOL.  Sunfreak is dialup and Easy is too.  I've let Dugga know that there's still a problem with AOL.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: July 29, 2007, 12:04:07 PM »

Mere, and Sunfreak are both having problems with AOL.  Sunfreak is dialup and Easy is too.  I've let Dugga know that there's still a problem with AOL.

Thanks, Klaas.

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: July 29, 2007, 12:08:06 PM »

O/T

CBB

I tried to make a pic of the Betty Boop cafe in San Francisco, but I don't know how it turned out. When I get a minute to look for it, I'll post it in the lounge if it turned out okay.

I Stand With The Girl
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #534 on: July 29, 2007, 12:09:35 PM »

I still am having a problem getting in thru aol.I have both aol and IE opened,the forum works fine thru IE,not on aol though.
Also,say I'm on page 20 of the thread,I make a post and it jumps me back to say page 25(where my post shows as the last post of the thread)....then I have to go back to where I was reading on page 20.Is there a way to go back to the page you were reading on after you post a reply?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
crazybabyborg
« Reply #535 on: July 29, 2007, 12:09:58 PM »

O/T

CBB

I tried to make a pic of the Betty Boop cafe in San Francisco, but I don't know how it turned out. When I get a minute to look for it, I'll post it in the lounge if it turned out okay.

There's a Betty Boop Cafe? That's a hoot!
I'll look for it, BT!  Cool
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: July 29, 2007, 12:10:01 PM »

COCAINE:

It is most commonly sniffed in lines but it is occasionally injested orally or injected into the bloodstream. When sniffed effects begin within a couple of minutes and last between a half hour and an hour. When ingested orally the effects are more mild and onset can take up to an hour.

Hence the Lysol bottle maybe???

Morning Monkeys!!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #537 on: July 29, 2007, 12:10:22 PM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/7/28/

Through translator:

victor h. agnes is bad close for drugs at aruba. past owing to deal of burla autoridad for transporta cocaina for the netherlands. come across.

oranjestad (aan): despite cu the sospechoso owing to cubri his cara for evita cu fotografo capte at instant of his detencion, owing to leave at claridad cu is deal of one passenger of transito naci at curaçao calling victor h. agnes owing to worde grab cu cierto cantidad of cocaina in his trunk. was the cacho of douane recherché owing to achieve holo of the drugs y owing to indica the dog handle cu in the trunk have drugs scondi. the trunk owing to worde open, controla y in pakkinan of jell-o owing to come descubri cocaina mezcla cu the mansa of the jell-o. at once cu this owing to stay comproba owing to detene y owing to follow cu the procedura according ley is describi. victor owing to worde entrega for departamento of drugs y efectivonan will follow cu the investigacion. the detenido owing to viaha by curaçao for aruba y for continua his vuelo for the netherlands, but till cu aeropuerto queen beatrix past owing to arrive y now the is encarcela the cantidad of drugs still have to worde determina already cu the owing to worde mezcla cu jell-o cu intencion for desvia autoridad, but the cacho across from drugs owing to intercepta this. come across

JELLO SHOTS?   Shocked

Translating of word that not been translate to English on http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl/
cachó: 1. dog
cu: 1. with
deskubrí: 1. discover, uncover
desviá: 1. turn
douane: customs
entregá: 1. deliver, furnish, supply
evitá: 1. avoid, evade
fotógrafo: 1. photographer | 2. photographer
holó: 1. odor, odour, scent, smell
indiká: 1. indicate, suggest
investigacion: 1. investigation, examination, test
y: and

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: July 29, 2007, 12:10:22 PM »

Oh I would be adorable as a witch...ooops!  I think I already am.  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: July 29, 2007, 12:11:16 PM »

I still am having a problem getting in thru aol.I have both aol and IE opened,the forum works fine thru IE,not on aol though.
Also,say I'm on page 20 of the thread,I make a post and it jumps me back to say page 25(where my post shows as the last post of the thread)....then I have to go back to where I was reading on page 20.Is there a way to go back to the page you were reading on after you post a reply?

Hi Smish... I still hit the back button twice....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.